It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ats makes you feel good after a day of negative-feeling reading...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'll start by saying that I love Ats. Uncommon interest in a group of teenagers. ATS made me different. Was called "the black sheep", weird, weirdo, weird-O-fool...etc.

ats made me knowledgeable but more disliked....

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

ATS made you none of those things. It would be arguable that you actually are/were any of those things, or that they exist in anything beyond the imagination of the small minded.

You make yourself what you are. Every last little bit of it, outside of your physical body. And even most of that is within your control (especially weight). Own what you do. Be responsible. Don't cede control of yourself to a source of entertainment. Next thing you know, the neighbors dog is telling you to kill people.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Shine on you crazy diamond, you are in good company

Just be careful not to hop on a soapbox and condemn others or call them "sheeple."
We are all on our own paths, moving(evolving) at our own pace, so judging others may bring more harm than benefit.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
You dont actually talk to the average teenager about what you read on here do you?

I love this site but if someone came up to me and started talking about half the stuff I read on here Id think they were batdroppings crazy, and that even goes for a couple of the threads Ive written.

If any ATS type subjects come up in conversation sure mention you read something somewhere that expressed a non conformist view but dont go round telling people who arent ready that we are ruled by 7ft tall human eating lizards.

ATS did not force or even ask you to advertise your membership here so if you have been ostracised because you like the site its really only your fault for telling people.

That said we on this website will have he last laugh, when our Reptilian overlords finally reveal themselves we will be there preferred slaves and you can have all the people who laughed at you eaten first MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On a serious note educating yourself is good but taking it all to seriously is unhealthy.
Be a teenager 1st and conspiracy acknowledger 2nd

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It's just a minor threat!

top topics

join