It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLOBAL WARMING is real: It just moves around.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Why does all the Global Warming and Peak oil talk end when a Democrat ends up president? When will people realize this is just one tool the liberal party uses to condition people to additional taxes.

That Global Warming is Sneaky Sneaky.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stuship

I don't like to call it global warming, I prefer to call it "climate change". I believe it is man-made and completely natural. Earth goes through natural cycles, but we are also geoengineering our atmostphere. Maybe if we stopped messing with the weather, we wouldn't get snow at the equator and such.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

TwoTonTommy
reply to post by Stuship

I don't like to call it global warming, I prefer to call it "climate change". I believe it is man-made and completely natural. Earth goes through natural cycles, but we are also geoengineering our atmostphere. Maybe if we stopped messing with the weather, we wouldn't get snow at the equator and such.

ya because there was never snow at the equator before man came along.

climate changes.. regardless of whether or not man is around. Always has, always will. We don't influence it in the slightest.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoTonTommy

The last time they had snowfall there was 100 years ago. I'm guessing man was doing all kinds of crazy things 100 years ago to cause it too.
edit on 14-12-2013 by Stuship because: dirka dirka

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
We have to stop poluting this earth. Big business exported the jobs because they did not want to deal with fixing the factories and this created a bigger unregulated mess in China. The polution from China effects the whole world, just as it would have here. Just because it is not making us cough did not fix the problem. I blame this on the ignorance of Corporations that wanted to make more profits so they sent the manufacturing to China. The government let them do it too. What kind of people have we been electing to congress. We could have done more to fix the smokestacks and to neutralize the toxins here.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think it's "man made" alright. Meaning I think they're doing it on purpose. They do this a lot. It's kind of the same concept as the false flag. Only instead of staging an attack or a shooting or whatever and blaming it on whomever, they purposely stage or cause a crisis of any type and use it as the predicate for whatever they want to do.

I think it probably started off as something that was happening as a genuinely unintentional side effect of the industrial revolution and they figured it out and learned how to accelerate it so they could exploit it for political purposes.

They purposely cause pollution and other sorts of things (where they could pollute far less if they wanted to). That's my theory.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

BrianFlanders
I think it's "man made" alright. Meaning I think they're doing it on purpose. They do this a lot. It's kind of the same concept as the false flag. Only instead of staging an attack or a shooting or whatever and blaming it on whomever, they purposely stage or cause a crisis of any type and use it as the predicate for whatever they want to do.

I think it probably started off as something that was happening as a genuinely unintentional side effect of the industrial revolution and they figured it out and learned how to accelerate it so they could exploit it for political purposes.

They purposely cause pollution and other sorts of things (where they could pollute far less if they wanted to). That's my theory.

Have you ever heard about the "Report from Iron Mountain" & the manufacturing an "ecological disaster" as a substitute for war...

The “Report from Iron Mountain” was a 1967 publication that claimed to be a leaked, top secret government report. It argued that though world peace was a nice idea, the economy of war was such a vital part of global stability, it was difficult to come up with substitutes

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blowback

I'll check out that video just because it is an extremely interesting concept.

I personally don't believe practicing war with climate change is really a viable strategy, simply because we don't have a firm grasp on weather or how climate change really happens in the first place. We do know that ice age like weather patterns can take place in under 100 years. We don't know what all causes these resets, but we do know the medieval warm period was only ended due to a volcano. That reset took a few hundred years to end, and here we are today. We are blaming the warmth of the world on what is possible pure coincidence.

The real question people should be asking is how long will this warmer period last, and what kind of different weather patterns will it create. How cold will it get and how fast when it changes.

top topics

join