It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Twist In Decades Old Alien Autopsy Controversy (Graphic Video) (Huffington Post)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

SpaDe_
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

You have trouble with reading comprehension don't you? ZERO gravity is what is referred to in what I linked. There is no gravity in space not micro gravity, ZERO gravity. Also you are assuming that hypothetical being was in space for a few days. What if it was in space for years? NASA themselves say the effects may become irreversible when it comes to the amount of bone damage and muscle atrophy. But keep thinking that you have it all figured out based on the confines of earths atmosphere and human biology.

It would seem some people have ZERO facility for Science, or learning of any kind.

Gravity keeps the planet Earth in an orbit around the Sun.
Gravity keeps everything in a solar system, regardless the solar system tied to a parent star.

Thus, no matter how far away anyone or anything is from the Sun in our Solar System, even out into the Oort Cloud where comets spend most of their time, Gravity in some measure, regardless of how weak, will be experienced.
Go anywhere in this Galaxy, or in The Universe, and there is always some volume of Density somewhere exerting influence, and warping space-time.
Even if you were the only thing in the entirety of the Universe, your own body warps space-time ever so slightly such that you take Gravity everywhere you go.

Micro-Gravity.

It's pretty embarrassing I have to explain this.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i think the Russian UFO video is either a hoax, or a government bluffing to make people think they have a UFO. The crash site doesn't even look like a crash site. I'd assume a crash landing in a vehicle doing space travel speeds, would leave quiet an impact, but in this video the land around the UFO looks pretty clean. To me it looks like half a circle that was placed at the scene, for some shots the ship even looks kinda 2D.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join