It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Twist In Decades Old Alien Autopsy Controversy (Graphic Video) (Huffington Post)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Not forgetting the total disregard for any form of quarantine. And the obvious latex like properties of the 'skin'. And what appears to be red paint in the inner surface of the skin.

This 'alien' also appears to have a smaller brain than my pet guinea pigs had...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

The autopsy film with the dramatic music, cheesy operating tools and heavy handed technique looked more like clips from a low budget SyFy movie. The saucer and military footage also looked staged and adding music to military archival footage, just isn't done.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MarsIsRed

Body/Autopsy = I have always felt that if it was real, it was a drone. A long range bio-synthetic tool made to evaluate, explore and manipulate any environment it encounters with a subconscious link to its mothership/hive mind.

Coverage differences -
It is curious isn't it, the last time i saw Putin calling out the President over disclosure a little part of me wanted to freak out. Then again he says some weird stuff, and who knows what he does/believes in private when the # he shows the world is so random. If anything, he is gonna fascinate future historians for a long time. If he discloses aliens and ufos to the world, he would never be forgotten. I think he would dig that.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

SpaDe_

Glad to see that you have the entire universe figured out! Phew that sets my mind at ease! After your done with telling me all the other details of the universe since you seem to know them all, maybe you could pop on by NASA and get that black hole thing all squared away for them, and if it's not too much trouble after you get done over there stop by at CERN and explain the God particle to them so they can stop wasting time on it.

ETA: Thought I would post this gem since you know that zero gravity doesn't effect muscle according to you.

Gravity is not just a force, it's also a signal -- a signal that tells the body how to act. For one thing, it tells muscles and bones how strong they must be. In zero-G, muscles atrophy quickly, because the body perceives it does not need them. The muscles used to fight gravity --like those in the calves and spine, which maintain posture-- can lose around 20 per cent of their mass if you don't use them. Muscle mass can vanish at a rate as high as 5% a week.

Oh, and the source is NASA, but what do they know.

NASA
edit on 12/13/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

According your reasoning then, if we were to autopsy an Astronaut, Cosmonaut, or any person or thing that just happens to travel in space, they'll suddenly have all their muscles disappear as if they never evolved in a terrestrial environment.

I wonder if their legs just automatically disappear as soon as they reach orbit too?

Your understanding of biology and bio-mechanics is quite poor.
I encourage amendment of that deficiency.

Yes, muscle atrophy does occur in micro-gravity.
That, however, does not mean that muscles just evaporate as if they were never there.
Even after millions of years of not having tails, we still have our Coccyx, or tailbone.

Muscles wouldn't just evaporate, and disappear. There'd at least be vestigial structure, just like Dolphins and Whales still exhibit vestigial appendages from their days on land.

Vestigiality
The muscles around our ears, for instance;

The muscles connected to the ears of a human do not develop enough to have the same mobility allowed to many animals.

Muscles are still used in microgravity, just not to the same extent and in the same ways as are done inside a terrestrial gravity well.
For instance, bone loss has also been observed and documented in long term Astronauts and Cosmonauts.
Most of this, however, occurs in the lower extremities since the legs aren't used much.
The upper extremities, like THE ARMS, and Pectoral Muscles, actually BENEFIT since they are actually in use MORE.

You're more than welcome to attack the argument, but, please, restrain yourself in making personality remarks.
It's embarrassing and does nothing to advance the topical discussion.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

No muscle at all however.
How would that alien have ever used its arms without even the barest hint of something like pectoral muscles?
Zero abdominal muscles too?

Who knows what the skin could be made of and what its main or ancillary function is. For example: weight for weight, spider silk is stronger than steel, but not as strong as Kevlar. Silk is, however, tougher than both.

So not knowing what an aliens body is made of and the strength of it and or the function of the adjoining interior body structure is, there's no reason to compare that with our bodies structure. Maybe the outer and inner structure loses tensile strength and or morphs into a jello like consistency when the creature dies or is dying? Who knows; guess we'll find out some day..... that is if you 'Believe'.

....orange jello good.....
edit on 13-12-2013 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Well from this perspective it doesnt lend credibility to the autopsy, instead takes it away from the russian media. Reporting with a bin article?

?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
Did they use spooky "Mind Control" to Telekinetically move their floppy little muppet arms around without muscles?

But need intestines to digest space energy.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

SpaDe_

Glad to see that you have the entire universe figured out!

Aww.. that just makes feel terribly embarrassed for you mate..

Everything logically and concisely presented and you cant accept it. Space isnt full of wizards and magical unicorns. Things still follow an order even if foreign to what we understand.

If you make up rules then they shoul remain consistent. Not half what we know and half imaginary to fix the bits we dont get. That is what we have religion for.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

winofiend

Well from this perspective it doesnt lend credibility to the autopsy, instead takes it away from the russian media. Reporting with a bin article?

?

Again - I dont care about the alien autopsy / video footage. That has been debated back and forth on this site and others.

My focus, as I stated in the op, was the comparison in reporting between US media and foreign media.

What purpose would Russian state media have for reporting a hoax as fact with regards to ET?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

What is the purpose of telling the people that you will be making "zombie" weapons?
Either it is crazy honesty or some higher level game Putin is playing.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Xcathdra

Again - I dont care about the alien autopsy / video footage. That has been debated back and forth on this site and others.

My focus, as I stated in the op, was the comparison in reporting between US media and foreign media.

What purpose would Russian state media have for reporting a hoax as fact with regards to ET?

If OP was stated as such outlined in yellow, with direction/link to an already existing ATS thread discussing the video subject with request to debate the video in one of the already existing threads, with more emphasis on the reporting aspect, we could have gotten around to that sooner.

Example:
Russia Today ran this piece: (linky to piece with video)
If you want to discuss the video and its contents, then, please continue discussion here: (Linky to existing ATS thread)
*insert yellow highlighted sentence from above*
Additional links to ET story proliferation in reputable Russian Media outlets.
Repeat question: Why run ET hoax material out of reputable media outlets in Russia?
done.

Now, as to that question; Why run ET Hoax stories out of reputable media outlets?

I'd speculate that it could be a step in setting up dominoes in an attempt to eventually bluff a 'Disclosure' response from other sources, mainly USA, but not necessarily just.

As far as recycling old Hoax material, it's plausible deniability in hinting that the real f'real goodies might be forthcoming, but, like any game with wagers and bluffs, these things go by degrees and subtleties.

It's not the best of bluffs, however, considering post abandonment, loss of security fidelity, and other such after the collapse of CCCP that allowed at least a few interested parties to go digging through buildings full of filing cabinets stuffed full of ridiculous amounts of information on all manner of things.
Some confirming suspicions on things like:
10 Biggest Secrets of The Soviet Union.

I seem to recall someone here on ATS mentioning a UFO researcher, maybe even themselves, walking away with BOXES of old CCCP documents on UFOs, but, they'd never, or as of yet have, gone through the trouble of getting them translated.
(pretty lame on their part if they're sitting on the CCCP equivalent of the UK MOD UFO papers, but, just can't find the time for translation. I mean, there's OCR technology that could be paired with translation software where all docs could be scanned, and automatically translated. *sigh*)

Point of the matter is, if Russia had something, likelihood is we'd know about it due the CCCP collapse allowing CCCP state secrets to gush like fountains of information for anyone that could travel and had some sufficient extra script to spend on bribing anyone and everyone that had access to places and things that, for the time being, had no official caretakers, security, or oversight.

Thus, in summary, as a matter of speculation, I suspect it's a bluff in an attempt to force other nations into showing their own cards. If the big players on the World Stage are doing it, the neighbors might just fall prey to the old Asch Conformity paradigm.

edit on 12/14/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So let me get this straight,

An alien has the tech to come from where ever and when ever to enter the earth's atmosphere, to end up getting shot down by a Mig!

Yeah ok, for the Fatherland, Motherland, or whatever propaganda machine this was spun off of.

It does'nt matter if you are discussing the article, the release of the article, the autopsy, or whatever.

The point is that the Mig is so awesome that it took down an interstellar vehicle...

I am trying to be on a respect my fellow ATS member campaign, so please I mean not to throw dirt in your face.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Certainly interesting.

The "Flying Saucer" Russian clip is from the 1998 TV show called "Secret KGB UFO files", hosted by James Bond Roger Moore.

I still have it on VHS somewhere, but see its available to buy.

Interesting show, they actually "Secretly" buy this film in a KGB canister, from one of the many people who benefited from the Soviet collapse, and "Acquired" the ex govt documents, to sell at any price.

www.imdb.com...

The Canister and film was examined by a Russian KGB film expert, and determined to be authentic, with authentic period Soldiers and uniforms etc, in his opinion.

A worthy Documentary to see, for the UFO enthusiast.
edit on 14-12-2013 by gort51 because: wrong link

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

liejunkie01
So let me get this straight,

An alien has the tech to come from where ever and when ever to enter the earth's atmosphere, to end up getting shot down by a Mig!

Yeah ok, for the Fatherland, Motherland, or whatever propaganda machine this was spun off of.

It does'nt matter if you are discussing the article, the release of the article, the autopsy, or whatever.

The point is that the Mig is so awesome that it took down an interstellar vehicle...

I am trying to be on a respect my fellow ATS member campaign, so please I mean not to throw dirt in your face.

A single Bird can bring down a 747...
A bullet that costs a dollar can bring down a 747...

Just because a civilization has the ability to travel between planets / stars does not mean their technological development went the same as ours. Its entirely possible for our archaic form of technology (compared to theirs) is something they have not had to deal with in hundreds or thousands or millions of years.

A radar signal, something ET has not used in a long time so had no need to shield their equipment from them, could have adverse effects.

Not stating it as fact of course but I think we tend to forget that as civilization advances their technology, things that were once critical become obsolete and then forgotten.

Radar, radar guidance, heat seeking, missiles as opposed to laser / energy weapons... A shield system able to stop energy weapons yet not able to stop an impact weapon....

food for thought..
edit on 14-12-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Why would you feel sorry for me? Because I have an intelligence level that allows me to think beyond what we think we know? Because I do not assume that every being must be just like us? The only thing that was laid out for me was human biology which may or may not apply to an alien species.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

You have trouble with reading comprehension don't you? ZERO gravity is what is referred to in what I linked. There is no gravity in space not micro gravity, ZERO gravity. Also you are assuming that hypothetical being was in space for a few days. What if it was in space for years? NASA themselves say the effects may become irreversible when it comes to the amount of bone damage and muscle atrophy. But keep thinking that you have it all figured out based on the confines of earths atmosphere and human biology.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

If it's muscles had atrophied that badly, why would it enter the earths gravitation field? It would be a hellish experience, much like a human in a high g centrifuge. It would be too much of a risk.

It fact, why come at all? If our current microsatellites are so powerful, theirs would be even more so - just stick a 1000 golf ball size microsatellites into orbit and we'd never know they were there.

Ultimately, this thread, whilst interesting, is based on Russian media looking for interesting stories, just like every other media outlet. And 'aliens' always get people's imaginations going - it's a cheap way of increasing your viewing/listening figures.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
the 'human-centric' reasoning commonly applied to supposed alien/alien autopsy debate is a major hurdle to potential disclosure. the universe is rather larger than the earth. imagine scooping a bucketful of water out of the sea. in the bucket of seawater is a crab. do we then presume that crabs are the sole form of life to be found in the sea? the huge diversity of life just on earth is a pointer to the almost infinitely diverse forms of life we might reasonably expect to inhabit elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

RoScoLaz
the 'human-centric' reasoning commonly applied to supposed alien/alien autopsy debate is a major hurdle to potential disclosure. the universe is rather larger than the earth. imagine scooping a bucketful of water out of the sea. in the bucket of seawater is a crab. do we then presume that crabs are the sole form of life to be found in the sea? the huge diversity of life just on earth is a pointer to the almost infinitely diverse forms of life we might reasonably expect to inhabit elsewhere.

In terms of morphology, yes we'd expect a huge array of different body designs depending on the conditions in which aliens evolve. But mentally, intellectually, and emotionally, I think technologically advanced aliens won't be so alien as to be unrecognisable.

I say that because to learn you must be inquisitive. To develop technology, you much be both inquisitive and have the ability to work with others (i.e. empathy). This would strongly suggest advanced social behaviour, but not of the 'hive' kind. Individuality is necessary for 'thinking outside the box' like so many of our past geniuses have.

So I think any advanced alien would only be superficially different to us. And no, I'm not being anthropomorphic.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

i'm about 10 seconds into the autopsy. that looks like a previously alive creature to me and not a puppet. so much so that i'm getting uncomfortable watching it. REAL.

<< 1    3 >>

join