It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Twist In Decades Old Alien Autopsy Controversy (Graphic Video) (Huffington Post)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
New Twist In Decades Old Alien Autopsy Controversy (Graphic Video)

We have discussed this topic on ATS for some time now. The reason for posting this is because its being carried by what most would consider a main stream media source. What caught my attention was the last parts of the article. It talked about why scientists wont come forward in addition to specifically noting that Russian media has been reporting on the ET subject for many years now while the US media has largely ignored them.

Its a lengthy article and like I said it does not really cover anything new on the crash incident in Russia. Instead it shows the comparison in media reports.

Some of the talking points -

A story is circulating around the Internet that suggests Russia has known about alien civilizations for many decades.

Part of this fantastic tale involves a UFO that allegedly crashed in 1969, was recovered by Russian military (see image below) and a dead alien that was reportedly autopsied, according to TheVoiceofRussia.com.

* - Why is Voice of Russia important to this story? Its the Russian government's international radio broadcasting service. It replaced Radio Moscow when the Soviet Union collapsed.

If, indeed, this was all a staged hoax, why would The Voice of Russia -- which currently broadcasts to 109 million listeners in 160 countries and is considered one of the top five radio broadcasters in the world -- suddenly circulate this story again now?

Voice of Russia also covered this story -

The Voice of Russia also includes references to unconfirmed reports that a UFO crashed or was shot down near the city of Prohlandnyi, in the USSR on Aug. 10, 1989. Like the previous story, this one included alleged alien bodies.

Voice of Russia website
Wiki - Voice of Russia
Prohlandnyi Incident - Soviet Union

An unsubstantiated UFO case comes to us from Russia. According to the reports, not far from the city of Prohlandnyi at 1:00 a.m., on August 10, 1989, Soviet military radar units picked up an unidentified flying object. An attempt was made to contact the craft, without success. The UFO was classified as hostile. Russian defenses were put on alert, and Mig-25s were put in the air to find and identify the UFO. The Migs were given the authority to use weapons if necessary. When the UFO refused to answer hails, the Migs fired, hitting the UFO. It soon ditched over the Caucasian Mountains, and a search and retrieval team was dispatched. A crew aboard an M1-8 located the diskc-shaped UFO outside of Nizhnizy Chegem. The area was completely cordoned off to everyone except military personnel. The case has a similar ring to America's Roswell crash of 1947.

Next up -
Pravda reports on ET contact

Earlier this year, the Russian Internet newspaper, Pravda.ru, suggested that a group of scientists had been in contact with extraterrestrials.

According to Pravda, a retired Ministry of Defense official, Alexey Savin, revealed to journalists that "in the late 1980s, a group of researchers from the Expert Management Unit of General Staff managed to make a contact with representatives of another civilization."

Pravda
Wiki - Pravda

Vasily Yeremenko, a member of the Academy of Security, Defense and Law Enforcement -- and formerly with the Soviet Union's security agency, the KGB -- was quoted by Pravda as saying that "the UFO topic today is ubiquitous. Precisely because of its scandalous nature, serious scientists are not willing to identify their position on this issue."

X-Files of Soviet Defense Ministry exposed

Referencing the above -
Pravda - X-Files of Soviet Defense Ministry exposed

On a regular winter day in Moscow, in the comfort a room with a fireplace, journalists were given a real sensation. A senior retired official of the Ministry of Defense, lieutenant-general in reserve, PhD, a fellow of the Academy of Natural Sciences Alexey Savin said that in the late 1980's a group of researchers from the Expert Management Unit of General Staff managed to make a contact with representatives of another civilization. Interestingly, none of the journalists were particularly surprised but, rather, relieved with the "confession."

The closing of the article asks a very interesting question -

Aside from the question of why the 1969 crashed UFO-ET autopsy is making the rounds again, is it a surprise that mainstream U.S. media hasn't paid more attention to these stories over the years?

The article is from 2013, although the incidents it discusses are decades old.

We have had a large uptick in official entities discussing this topic. We have had the "speculation" about how disclosure will occur. In all of those scenarios we keep coming back to the point of humanity being prepped for that eventuality. This is accomplished via TV shows, movies, comic books, our Space program, Space program of other nations etc etc etc.

There was even speculation about Obama being the President to release that information, which was suppose to occur after Obama makes an off the cuff remark during a speech.

That remark possibly occurred December, 2013 while Obama was speaking at an event -
Obama's Second-Term Surprise: Yes, Aliens Are Real

Over the weekend, Obama began speaking about Area 51.

Time's Zeke Miller spotted an interesting comment in the pool report from Sunday's Kennedy Center Honors event in Washington.

“Now, when you first become President, one of the questions that people ask you is what’s really going on in Area 51,” Obama quipped at a reception honoring the awardees. “When I wanted to know, I’d call Shirley MacLaine. I think I just became the first President to ever publicly mention Area 51. How’s that, Shirley?”

Finally Obama has brought in Former Clinton Chief of Staff John Podesta.

Significance?

Ever since he left the White House," Weigel writes, Podesta has "wanted public disclosure of what we know about alien life." Weigel points to a speech at the National Press Club in 2002, a clip of which is at right. "It's time to find out what the truth really is, that's out there," Podesta says. "We ought to do it, quite frankly, because the American people really can handle the truth."

Wiki - John Podesta

Is something possibly afoot or nothing more than a string of coincidences?
Is it possible that these issues, like Obama Care, are being used as an excuse to bring people into the administration for other purposes?
Simply rehiring Podesta with no "portfolio" would cause people to ask questions. Bring him back under the guise of an entirely unrelated and earthly program and people will assume that is the reason he was brought back and wont ask questions..

Thoughts?
edit on 13-12-2013 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me. With Putin making a fool of Obama regarding Snowdan and then Syria and the chemical weapons, it was interesting to see all the fanfare around Putin during the G8. I noted and commented then that there appeared to be some kind of power transition. This could be viewed as further evidence of said transition.

China doesn't seem to be as concerned with us too much either. You know what they say, oh the tangled webs we weave....

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Great post! I wouldnt be suprised either...they always want to keep something for a reveal to propell them into a new term. HOWEVER, much like it was just pointed out, i wouldnt be suprised with all the scrutiney going on, and the low image our current president currently has. CHANGE! Why not groom the man to be the one that issues in the era of absolute change. I am in no way a supporter of the man, but i could see this happening.

Let's hope, we should get this cr*p out in the open once and for all. To be honest, i think that's half the reason we, the USA, don't give a sh*t about a lot. we have a trumph card, we're just waiting for the right time to address it.

What happens when we get a presidental address saying: "Aliens are real, and we've been working with them since the late 30's, early 40's."

Our status changes, both for the good, and the bad. Looking forward to that day.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Xcathdra
Some of the talking points -

If, indeed, this was all a staged hoax, why would The Voice of Russia -- which currently broadcasts to 109 million listeners in 160 countries and is considered one of the top five radio broadcasters in the world -- suddenly circulate this story again now?

Actually, it appears that this is the ONLY talking point about the alien autopsy.

Everything else in the article is either talking about something conpletely different regarding UFO's, or just bringing readers up to date with the "old" autopsy story so far.

So really... this whole article could be summarised as:
"o hai, Voice of Russia mentioned the alien autopsy."

---

Edit - the sensationalist headline speaks of "new twist" in the story... but there isnt one.
Lied to by the media, again.

edit on 13-12-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Please take the time to read the post and article. If you did you would know we, and the article, are focusing on the difference in media reporting on these topics and not the autopsy or the incident itself.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L

I took the time to go to the Voice of Russia website and see for myself this "mention" that the Russian Alien autopsy got.

It is this article from a few days ago.

And their source for the story is...

B E F O R E I T S N E W S

L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L L O L

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Lets try this again since you don't seem to comprehend the point.

We are NOT talking about the specific incident. We are discussing the difference in reporting on these incidents. Its pointing out Russian media will report on items that the American media will not.

Secondly the incident in question occurred long before "Before its news" came into existence..

Please stay on topic or leave the thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I rather enjoy how in the 'autopsy' video there's absolutely zero muscle tissue beneath the skin.
It's like a rubber, alien-shaped sock that someone stuffed bone-looking shapes into along with intestines-looking material that could very well be animal entrails.

No muscle at all however.

How would that alien have ever used its arms without even the barest hint of something like pectoral muscles?
Zero abdominal muscles too?

I can understand the absence of peritoneum in gut section being explained away as ooooo "alien", but, with zero muscles to speak of, we have an Alien Shaped floppy Rubber Sock Muppet stuffed with bones and guts.

Did they use spooky "Mind Control" to Telekinetically move their floppy little muppet arms around without muscles?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Hmmmm good point. Never thought a bout that when I saw that film.

And you made me wonder if snails had muscles lol!!

I looked it up:

"Snails do not have legs but instead have a muscle known as a foot. They can as well absorb minerals through their foot by just sitting on a rock that contains it."

Now I know in case anyone ask me!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
We might consider that the "alien message" of contactees is very compatible with the philosophy of Communism. That very thought/concern has not escaped our own alphabet agencies and think-tanks and has actually provided impetus for 'spooks' to infiltrate UFO organizations.

We also know that the intelligence agencies of all developed nations work various 'psyops' and 'disinformation' schemes designed to--hopefully--spread as memes and thusly influence a target society.

Seeing that this info seems to be "state sponsored," I would suggest we consider the possibility that it's yet another piece of propaganda in a long-running program to influence personal politics.

edit on 13-12-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The GUT
Seeing that this info seems to be "state sponsored," I would suggest we consider the possibility that it's yet another piece of propaganda in a long-running program to influence personal politics.

Communism does not allow for a God, at least in the former Soviet Union. Secondly communist ideology is not compatible, at least from what I have seen and researched, with the thought of there being something more powerful than themselves (from a political / military standpoint).

If communism is the apex of political achievement, then how could it be compatible with something more powerful? Its one thing for a Democracy 9in general) to admit something is beyond their capabilities. Its something else entirely when the government relies on the perception they are the most powerful on the planet.

To freely admit the existence of ET would relay to their own citizens a picture that is not supported by government actions / thought process. It would be like China, who has a view of themselves (like the US) that they are the bad ass on the block. Their government is not going to just admit there is life in the universe since it would undermine their ideology and ruling authority.

Hopefully that line of thought makes sense.. Why would a government report a Hoax when there is no reason to?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I could be wrong on this, but I recall reading that muscle does not develop in zero gravity situations. Also how are we to know that an alien life form would not be developed in other ways than we are? Just because we have muscle here on earth does not necessarily mean that other being would require muscle to move. Their bodies could consist of many different things including a tissue that is electrically activated like our muscles but remains a thick liquid form until needed. Something maybe along the lines of the dragon plating that the military is experimenting with for bullet proof vests.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Excellent point... We have a tendency to place human evolution / requirements for life on our search for ET.

Any thoughts on why State media / news media would report on a topic that many consider a hoax? what would be the purpose?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Excellent points. Also the 1989 incident being compared to Roswell stinks of propaganda. I mean in 89 I am sure the U.S.S.R. saw the writing on the wall and what better way to make your enemies doubt attacking you than claiming to have alien tech.

Tensions are flaring again and I would not doubt that the ex-KGB Putin is not releasing this info for the same reasons mentioned above. To appear to possess alien technology.
edit on 13-12-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I do actually have some thoughts on that. I am thinking that there is news out there about alien life and they may be dredging up and running old stories to see what kind of attention and reaction it garners from the general public to see if releasing any new information would cause panic and chaos as has been suggested by people in the past and present.

I am not a big alien/ufo conspiracy buff, but to sit here and believe even for a second that we are alone in this universe is not only extremely arrogant, but it is completely illogical just based on what we now know about possible life supporting planets. Just running the numbers on how many probable planets there are that could support life even using a model that narrows it down to .001% out of NASA's estimate of 60 billion planets that still leaves 600 planets out there that could have intelligent life.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Why are they driving nothing but American made vehicles?
Don't the Russians know how to make a jeep yet?

US army spoof film.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Things Obama can do to go down as a hero in history books:

1 - Full pardon to Snowden
2 - Full pardon to Manning
3 - Full investigation into and prosecution of everybody involved in the bailouts
4 - Full UFO government report disclosure
5 - Prove that Rush Limbaugh was born in China

If this Podesta guy has something to do with one of these, he'll go down a hero, too.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
Why are they driving nothing but American made vehicles?
Don't the Russians know how to make a jeep yet?

US army spoof film.

I think those are of the UAZ-469 line. Russian military uses them and they could pass for those giant pixels that look like jeeps in the film.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Ah, so, let me get this straight:

The whole thing is anthropomorphic (roughly human-looking with bilateral symmetry).
It has a head, neck, torso, and two arms.
It has forward facing eyes.
It has an obvious mouth.
It has an obvious nose.

Ears? well, these weren't readily apparent in the video, but, they could be considered cosmetic, and argued against if someone wants to make the whole telepathy argument.

It appears to have clavicles, and it most definitely has something resembling a rib cage.
The gut section seems to contain intestines.

Stains on the gloves seen in the video would indicate the presence of something like blood.
The color on the inside of the skin would also seem to indicate RED blood which would then in turn indicate an iron based oxygenating circulatory system using something like our own hemoglobin which gives our blood the RED color.
If, for instance we used chlorophyll like plants, we could expect a green coloration to our blood, but, no, we use iron based hemoglobin.

We can tick off all these similarities, and yet, this alien shaped rubber sock stuffed with bones and guts has NO MUSCLES?

Further, what's this with no muscles developing IN SPACE?
Do you think the evolution of an entire species just floating around IN SPACE would look anything like humans?
If it didn't need muscles, it wouldn't need bones either ...
uh, since bones are there for muscles to have something to attach to in addition to structural rigidity.
So, uh, bones with no muscles?
erm, No.

Even insects have muscles, and they're far more alien looking that what's portrayed in the video.

Additionally, whoever the joker is that's pretending to do this 'autopsy' is recklessly plopping everything pulled out of this rubber sock muppet into a single bowl.
What's with that?
Everything you take out gets weighed, examined, contained and labelled separately.

Further, why are they using automotive/hardware store tools?
Exacto-knife?
Kleins?

Yeah, sure it's suppose to be Russia, but, what, does the surgical campus double as a tractor repair shop?

Protest all you will, but, there's far more than that wrong with this video.
The person doing the 'autopsy' doesn't even hold the exacto-blade correctly, and High-School Students can make better cuts than this joker. I mean the guy actually saws back and forth into the skin at one point like they're cutting a steak or something!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Glad to see that you have the entire universe figured out! Phew that sets my mind at ease! After your done with telling me all the other details of the universe since you seem to know them all, maybe you could pop on by NASA and get that black hole thing all squared away for them, and if it's not too much trouble after you get done over there stop by at CERN and explain the God particle to them so they can stop wasting time on it.

ETA: Thought I would post this gem since you know that zero gravity doesn't effect muscle according to you.

Gravity is not just a force, it's also a signal -- a signal that tells the body how to act. For one thing, it tells muscles and bones how strong they must be. In zero-G, muscles atrophy quickly, because the body perceives it does not need them. The muscles used to fight gravity --like those in the calves and spine, which maintain posture-- can lose around 20 per cent of their mass if you don't use them. Muscle mass can vanish at a rate as high as 5% a week.

Oh, and the source is NASA, but what do they know.

NASA
edit on 12/13/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join