It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: McCain Flies to Ukraine as Protests Rage John McCain to Show Solidarity with the Svoboda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Oh look its a Bird! is it Batman!? could it be Superman? Nope why its Senator John McCain to the rescue!

Exclusive: McCain Flies to Ukraine as Protests Rage John McCain to Show Solidarity with the Svoboda Nazis
Exclusive: McCain Flies to Ukraine as Protests Rage

As anti-Russia protests continue to rock Kiev, the senator is flying there to show support—the highest-ranking American official yet do so.

Sen. John McCain will become the highest-ranking U.S. official to visit Ukraine since government violence against street protestors engulfed its capital last week. He will express support and solidarity with the protests.

“Senator McCain is traveling to Ukraine to meet with government officials, opposition leaders and civil society at this critical time as Ukrainians struggle for their future,” McCain spokesman Brian Rogers confirmed to The Daily Beast.

McCain has a long history of supporting emerging democracies in the former Soviet Union. During the height of his 2008 presidential run, he strongly criticized Russian aggression in Georgia and dispatched two top emissaries, Sens. Lindsey Graham and Joe Lieberman, to “stand in solidarity” with Georgia’s leaders.

Remember when John McCain visited Georgia, Libya, Egypt & Syria? Yup ever since his visits to the countries are in a state of collapse. I wish Ukraine the best of luck.

It seems i was right on the money about the Ukrainian opposition. They are a nothing more then a fraud and usually the majority of its protesters are members from the Nazi party Svoboda.

Ukraine's ultra-nationalist Svoboda party holds a rally to mark the anniversary of a controversial World War II guerilla army. Over 10,000 Ukrainian nationalists gathered in Kiev on Sunday to mark the 70th anniversary of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army's founding. The rally was held by the Shevchenko monument in the city center. The guerilla movement was created in 1942, and fought against both the invading German forces and the Soviet Union in Western Ukraine.

I love the comment from the daily beast. About how the user suggests McCain supports the al Qaeda and their Saudi backers in Syria, also this is the same Senator that would never recognize South Ossetia as an independent state. And Claims Russia is occupying part of Georgia.
edit on 13-12-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
How much you wanna bet that McCain flew over there courtesy of the US taxpayer?

It's funny how when our gov't squelches dissent and uses the tactics of fear and intimidation, that's all hunky-dory, but when another gov't does it, then idiots like McCain go running over there to support the "emerging democracy", making sure to get lots of publicity and photo ops.

He's not doing a thing for our democracy, that's for damned sure. He needs to stay home and fix what's wrong here....oh wait.....never mind, the man is a train wreck when it comes to his voting record. Maybe he needs to stay there.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Just like the last time he did this, I will ask the question again:

What urgent business do the citizens of Arizona have in Ukraine?

If only we had a Cabinet position backed up by a giant agency whose responsibility it is to deal with foreign states in these very circumstances. Only-If, then the good folks of Arizona would not have to act unilaterally on behalf of the rest of the nation.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

It seems i was right on the money about the Ukrainian opposition. They are a nothing more then a fraud and usually the majority of its protesters are members from the Nazi party Svoboda.

They're not a fraud nor are they a nazi party. The day is coming when the pigs will pay for the atrocities they brought upon the Ukraine and much of Europe. The same pigs that committed these acts are the same that push them towards the EU.

McCain is only there to make them look like a joke.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What is McCain doing?!? Has he gone totally INSANE?! Why not just go a little further to Moscow and slap Putin across the face personally. At least Vlad would tend to respect the direct approach. This way, I'm sure there is little to no respect. Just anger.

This isn't an open nation to go play with and nurture into the Western fold of alliances, unless IT wants to come smoothly. This is Russia's satellite...like, direct neighbor satellite.

This is how wars start. Not right this second...but this is how the hard feelings which translate to overt action are built. Quickly. Would we be amused and tolerant if Canada was being interfered with by the Russians and in a state where collapse was actually possible?

I swear, he wants just a bit more glory before he knows age alone will have run it's course for him. WE have to live with the aftermath of it for generations to come.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
mccain is a puppet equal in stature to obama. it became very obvious when he came on faux news offering support for different programs that obama wanted to create.

he's going because this is a big deal. it wouldn't surprise me if we had a hand in fanning the flames of revolution for our own ends.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well McCain (John S. McCain III) is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations

And the Ukraine is NOT a member of the central bank of all central banks the Bank for International Settlements

Most nations experiencing recent military actions are not B.I.S. members either. Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well if you call the Russian government 'legitimate' since it is ran by nothing but mobsters.

So the nazis versus mobsters.

Hold on let me get some beer and pretzels, and set my dvr.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

They're not a fraud nor are they a nazi party.

Yes they are. Did you even see the video or come to the facts that these opposition are being backed by the same people that brought us Egypt protests and the Libyan ones?

Come on dont be fooled so easily.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by wingsfan

They're not a fraud nor are they a nazi party.

Yes they are. Did you even see the video or come to the facts that these opposition are being backed by the same people that brought us Egypt protests and the Libyan ones?

Come on dont be fooled so easily.

Many clever tricks have been unfolding now, but it matters not. Too many are waking up and slanderous terminology will NOT silence the voice of 10 million tortured souls!

Ukraine does not belong to the EU or some Russian interests, it belongs to the Ukrainians.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I swear McCain is like the patron saint of failed states. If he is knocking at your door expect trouble. LOL This old guy stays in the middle of some international crisis!

top topics

join