It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another school shooting in Colorao today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Did a search and didn't see this up yet, if it is just delete this post mods.

www.reuters.com...

Looks like a student with a shotgun was looking for a specific teacher, was confronted by another student and attacked then took his own life.

Here comes the MSM I'm sure and will dramatize the hell out of this story. All just apart of the agenda to disarm.

Another school shooting in Colorao today

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I saw a commercial today...not justifying his actions,,,but the commercial. The kid was in charge, told his dad he couldnt have an orange.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

I was told once that most people in CO are freaking nuts. People say it's CA but that's a myth. I live in AZ and we're kinda sane but watch out 4 CO!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

tinner07
I saw a commercial today...not justifying his actions,,,but the commercial. The kid was in charge, told his dad he couldnt have an orange.

Huh? I'm not following your thought process here. How does a commercial about a kid not letting his dad have an orange have anything to do with this school shooting?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

bhornbuckle75

tinner07

Huh? I'm not following your thought process here. How does a commercial about a kid not letting his dad have an orange have anything to do with this school shooting?

I took it to mean that popular culture depicts our youth as being in a position of power and influence, and when said youth feel that they aren't in control of even their own lives when by all means they should be, things like this happen.

Just my take on it, accuracy not guaranteed.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There are too many school shootings in the States these days....

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is starting to look like another MKULTRA programmed shooter.

He kills himself before he gives his side of the story.

Classic sign of a Manchurian programmed patsy.

top topics

join