It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter pilot confronted by UFO fleet

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Trubl
Wow very interesting picture. I grow tired of the whole "it's smudge on the windshield. " or " its birds flying. " it's ok to be skeptical but if your gonna try to debunk please come up with a logical/ plausible explanation.

This is a pilot of 33 years (I believe) I think he would know if it was just birds flying or marks on his windshield. Rather insulting if you ask me.

Agreed, because the first step is ..

a) Is the person real.

I see no proof of this.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I really hope someone from Coast to Coast am picks this up and ask this pilot to tell his story because it has allot of attention now...if he's willing to share the pictures I hope he would tell his story too

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Anyone can call in to C2C .. it's meaningless. The first step for any BELIEVER should be...
A) Is this credible.

This entails ...

a) Does this person exist?
b) Are they what they claim?
c) Do they have a past history that makes this suspect?

So far we have nothing. There is zero credibility other than an unsubstantiated appeal to authority based upon a CLAIM the person is a veteran pilot. Basically, we have nothing here at the moment.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Link To Goggle Search on John Coxreply to post by 0bserver1

I just entered John Cox, Pilot, Alaska. Seems very possible this person could exist, that's all.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Please tell me this a is not on the front page for two days with only
"It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman."
I hope people have come up with more than that for two full days. I read on the first day and that's why I saw.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Looks to be a gaggle of geese on their migratory path to the South during winter months, not very unusual.

0bserver1
I'm amazed that I didn't see it floating around here, But it seems that a Helicopter pilot confronted by UFO fleet in Alaska. He grabbed his camera and could just take one picture.
For what I've seen it looks like a legitimate story ?

His own story:

UFO squadron photographed from our helicopter over Brooks Mountain Range Alaska, about 70 miles north of Bettles, Alaska on return flight from the Arctic.

We were flying on a heading of due south and the unidentified craft were on a northerly heading.
Was the only shot I was able to get, they moved behind us at a very high rate of speed.
This was taken in October 2013. You can definitely make out the lenticular shaped craft when I enhanced the photograph, I am a pilot with 33 years experience and this was the first time I've seen a UFO and just happened to be a total of 8 unidentified craft. They do exist! --John Cox

They do exist John they really do...

Maybe he will tell his story about this event on Coast to Coast AM, But as I discovered the answers will always be out there and finally you start to hangout here to search for answers....

Peace and happiness

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
While we didn't get snow in most areas into well into November, there wasn't a geese or other migratory bird to be seen around in October 30th.

While I'm not saying it was the "aliens!" type of UFO, I doubt it was a very small flock of geese flying in a non-V formation over the mountains in almost November in Alaska. It was already well into the negatives across the state and most of the birds are gone by the time it starts hitting mid 30's at night.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well...as shown on this page there is a John Cox who flies for ERA out of Alaska. No idea if this is THE John Cox but he fits the criteria.

It is a link to a pdf that if you search for Cox you will find him.

John Cox

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow that must have been quite a site! Interesting

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Jefferton
A smart person never takes one photo as proof of anything.

and that can apply to those putting forward the burds explanation too... seriously though the testimonies that accompany a photo especially from experienced and credible sources cannot be dismissed either..

So we have this below from the helicopter pilot..

Was the only shot I was able to get, they moved behind us at a very high rate of speed.

So we are lead to believe that a experienced helicopter pilot has mistaken a flock of geese for super geese judging by his quote above ...
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Is that talked about here on ATS? You have me curious, I haven't heard anything about an alleged pyramid in AK, and would love to check it out if theres anything about it on here.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

He stated the objects were flying Northbound. Take it for what it's worth though.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting pics ... but not so relevant for me. But I believe that aliens exist but I can't be convince from this

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

0bserver1
He grabbed his camera and could just take one picture.

Because the space aliens prevented him from taking another shot, which would reveal those dirt particles on his windscreen as having not changed position, thus not being flying saucers after all, but just dirt?

Or are the spaceships from another planet craftily hiding behind the smudges on his wind screen?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by 0bserver1

I really need to stop replying on threads when I'm drinking!

I apologize to the OP and the members of ATS.

Kudos for being willing to admit your mistake and apologize!! Not many people would these days….
And my apologies to you - I honestly thought you might just skulk away, so as to avoid admitting to being wrong

edit on 16-12-2013 by lostgirl because: grammer improvement

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

parad0x122

Is that talked about here on ATS? You have me curious, I haven't heard anything about an alleged pyramid in AK, and would love to check it out if theres anything about it on here.

Here is one there are probably others.

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Thanks mate!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Any geophysicists in the house?
ddsdtv.blogspot.ca...

Apparently, this is evidence of a pyramid but I can't tell heads or tails from the maps.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Vaedur
Link To Goggle Search on John Coxreply to post by 0bserver1

I just entered John Cox, Pilot, Alaska. Seems very possible this person could exist, that's all.

There are ZERO people in that search that match the information in this story. Why is it possible this person exists when the search you provide shows this person does NOT exist?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Vasa Croe
Well...as shown on this page there is a John Cox who flies for ERA out of Alaska. No idea if this is THE John Cox but he fits the criteria.

It is a link to a pdf that if you search for Cox you will find him.

John Cox

There is absolutely nothing in there that matches the information about John Cox in this story. So we still have nothing saying John Cox in this story exists.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join