It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter pilot confronted by UFO fleet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Just one picture !

I mean man those aliens were probably going "yaaan yaaan loookk there's a copter quick take a lazer copy for my five legged boy. He loves those things"

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

DelMarvel
reply to post by UnBreakable

Of course I knew you were being cynical. Just like everyone else who has made this sort of comment for who knows how many years. It's long past being remotely clever or entertaining and it's a knee jerk insult of anyone offering any explanation other than "OMG A UFO."

I completely agree. I made a thread a while ago about how annoying that is. The funny part was someone messaged me that they had recently done the same thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I don't think that there are 8 UFOs.Maybe that is a blurring or editing I don't know but even without making any changes the image looks like the objects have been pasted or the UFOs are running with a layer around them.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
No, I can't make more than four either. The rest are wishful thinking.

What we're seeing could be anything at all, including ufos and dirt on the windshield - the image proves nothing whatsoever.

As for the witness, he may be telling the truth - but time and again, pilots have proved to be no more reliable as witnesses than the population at large. They've reported Venus and meteors as ufos. They're subject to the same fallibilities as the rest of us. And they're not, as many claim, 'trained' observers. Who could train them, and in what, when it comes to perceived anomalies?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Cool find, it reminds me of the Kenneth Arnold sighting.

It's just a shame it's only photos, video footage would've given a bit more insight.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

UnBreakable
Swamp gas and/or ball lightening.

Nope. Definitely weather balloons.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

HiddenSecrets
I don't think that there are 8 UFOs.Maybe that is a blurring or editing I don't know but even without making any changes the image looks like the objects have been pasted or the UFOs are running with a layer around them.

Exactly. From the original image I can't make out 8 objects but I was told I need to buy a better monitor.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I don't think its layering, I'm pretty sure its because of their movement and nothing else moving, I guess he held quite still to get the image even in a chopper and its purely them being the only fast moving items.

Also depends on the capture speed and if the camera outputs raw or compacted images.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Char-Lee

0bserver1
reply to post by Char-Lee

I never heard of that story but I looked into it, but hey looking at it ,maybe it does exist?

Like everything I get a story and never hear another word. This is the basic story.

Pyramids in North America
In November 1992 while stationed in Alaska, a television news cast announced that scientists had used the nuclear underground test blast of the Chinese to get sonic readings of the earth due to its great blast wave. What was found under Alaska was a pyramid that was larger than any in Egypt. When I went to get a recording of the news cast because they did not air it that night, I was told that they were told not to give that story out and to say that it was not aired at all. When I asked who gave them this order they would not tell me except to say, forget you ever heard it! Someone besides the twenty or so soldiers who were with me in the orderly room heard the news cast but I can't find anyone with a copy of the story or who have heard of this finding. Can you help me out? I believe it was channel 13 Anchorage who originally aired the story as it was a by line of the story of the Chinese setting off the underground nuclear blast test. They showed the earth and the great size of the pyramid. Gave its location in latitude and longitude. I got a GSA map later and found that the area was whited out with the quotation that the area had not yet been surveyed.

www.ask.com...

This link has some details - it's located between Mount Mckinley and Noma:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If we had real AIRCRAFT flying and someone would have taken a photo of some tanker action or aircraft formation, I am pretty sure we would have a LARGE (and not ridiculous tiny and blurry pic like here)....with lots of details of the aircraft and with some luck even the pilot waving from the w-i-n-d-o-w.

OF COURSE, *here* we have absolutely nothing: We have a tiny and rather blurry picture and some "fly-sh!t" on it.

Obviously...the UFOs must find a way to always, always appear as "fly-sh!t" in a best case scenario.

I mean, wouldn't it be horrible if we for once had an UFO photographs with an incredible detailed picture of an UFO?
Or...at least that the photograph ITSELF would be up-to-par quality-wise as some baby pictures taken at the last birthday party. OBVIOUSLY...both things don't go together well with UFOs....

Also....reading the account of the OP...I was startled immediately reading that the alleged pilot said "craft"....how does he know it was "craft"? BIG, BIG red flag here if you see something unidentified and immediately make it into "a craft". This alone (for me personally) entirely discredits the witness and makes the case a hoax.

AAAANNNNNDDDD:..it's coming from C2C....nuff said...
edit on 72013RuSundayAmerica/Chicago34AMSundaySunday by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Yes I agree with you, many people try public stunts..

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by McGinty

Strange I see your response to my morning post, a page behind my post...mine page 5 your response back on page 4, how does that happen?

Pyramid power ?

edit on 15-12-2013 by McGinty because: to add the quote/context

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HiddenSecrets

Hmmm Maybe you're right, I have no idea why bringing up the first UFO.. But I do believe the others are real?

reply to post by angryhulk

Maybe I have to apologize to you angryhulk don't turn green on me now...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

The photo doesn't look anything like birds. Not claiming UFO but certainly not birds. Secret military craft maybe but not birds.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Well you did what you should...we're just giving our views.but why no one catches a well defined photograph.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

Apart from that, you speak nonsense.

Nonsense?

How so?

Birds fly in the sky do they not?

If one was to photograph birds from a helicopter (while trying to pilot it at the same time) that were a couple of feet away would they not seem like blurred dots once the photo is developed?

That was a logical answer that should be first suggested and investigated to see if could fit yet ATS member's say its nonsense,

Que twilight zone music,

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by caseman1967

Let's suppose they were UFO's.

I thought they were, I thought that is what this thread is about, trying to identify the unidentified flying objects.

There was no confrontation, obviously. Think why would they be there. At that time, or future.

NO lets not think about any why who or how,

lets work on identifying the UFO.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

Not claiming UFO but certainly not birds.

However it is a UFO, so claim away.

The photo doesn't look anything like birds

Well not defined as if they are birds they would be a certain distance away to make them look as such in a photo but birds in the distance cannot be ruled out as that is what they would look like, just some dots in the background.

And ATS members now says the first thing to deduct when investigating UFOs should just not be brought up, that its nonsense.

I know believers hate when some one brings up Plane or bird, however as these things are known about shouldn't they be the first on the list to see if can explain or if it should crossed of the list, Alien or anything ET should way down the list, last thing to investigate after all other avenues have been exhausted.

Secret military craft maybe but not birds.

Why?

from the photo how can you say its not birds but maybe secret military craft?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Actually, after reading some of these posts all I can do is shake my head. Unbelievable!

Here is a credible human being, one of the many pilots, police officers, military, high ranking military, even your president saw one......, or several, numerous testimonies. He is a pass.

And he took a picture of what he saw, but only caught one of them, he saw a great deal more. As a pilot he knows its not all of what you listed so far.

They're UFO's!!!! PERIOD!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Hmm typical saucer shape...flying around without any shielding...seems like old school technology, even now a days the triangle shape is in and hip, and the saucer shape thing is so totally square, totally unhip.

But ya! them is some UFOs there, unidentified flying objects that is. Are they alien...Seriously doubt it as being seen is a serious breach of protocols, especially when there is clearly a airplane in the vicinity, I mean who would make a clear mistake like that....Yup the grays would, and a few others might, but the rest...nah.

The only logical conclusion that can be derived that its swamp gas which is reflecting of a flock of geese which got covered in a bit of ice particles and snow dust from there daily foraging for food in the harsh Alaskan wilderness, and the pilot just happened to catch them at the wrong angle as they were in there migrating season....Yup! totally logical, its like ockham razor and all that, likeliest explanation is generally the right one... Move along people.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join