It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter pilot confronted by UFO fleet

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

K-PAX-PROTSo we are lead to believe that a experienced helicopter pilot has mistaken a flock of geese for super geese judging by his quote above ...
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

No, you are led to believe though, because NOTHING in this story is corroborated. There is no John Cox who is a 33year veteran helicopter pilot. No searches return with results about him .. except ATS, GLP, and C2C.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Where are the links to this story?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

No, you are led to believe though, because NOTHING in this story is corroborated. There is no John Cox who is a 33year veteran helicopter pilot. No searches return with results about him .. except ATS, GLP, and C2C.

I am certain if we look hard enough, there will be a john cox helicopter pilot somewhere....and at some point they had or will have 33 years experience.

In the mean time, Fred Smith also took an ambiguous photo of several alien crafts. Fred is a pilot who flies airplanes and would know an alien craft from a bird.

Lets add this to the mound of credible pilot stories.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

ZetaRediculian

I am certain if we look hard enough, there will be a john cox helicopter pilot somewhere....and at some point they had or will have 33 years experience.

In the mean time, Fred Smith also took an ambiguous photo of several alien crafts. Fred is a pilot who flies airplanes and would know an alien craft from a bird.

Lets add this to the mound of credible pilot stories.

Well who wants evidence or proof, as long as you are sure. What else are you sure about? I am just curious so people don't waste time with research and facts.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Maybe true but if your job is at risk telling your superior that you encountered a whole fleet of UFO'S and want that published. . He probably will say maybe you should find a job at the news papers. ..

Most of the pilots that are telling stories about UFO encounters are retired and nothing to loose..

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Half of Russia will not drive anywhere without something to record the drive we get a lousy photograph from a supposed experienced helicopter pilot of some flying brown spots. Have any of these people ever heard of a gopro. Damn I put mine on my surfboard have a head strap for diving and use it for all kinds of mundane crap. You would think Americans could get with the times or at least outdo thee Russians for video footage. Bet he has an IPhone though.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

0bserver1

Maybe true but if your job is at risk telling your superior that you encountered a whole fleet of UFO'S and want that published. . He probably will say maybe you should find a job at the news papers. ..

Most of the pilots that are telling stories about UFO encounters are retired and nothing to loose..

Ok then that makes this less likely, since that is EXACTLY what this man supposedly did. Only this particular person does not come up in ANY search. Only different people with the same name, but their information does not match this man's.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I did the search too.. and you're right about the unidentifiable name. Though there were pilots with the name Cox in that area flying within the guard but the first name didn't match

But listen who says he's from Alaska anyway. . There are allot of oil companies in the region that are examining the area for exploitation with helicopters for example shell is in rhat region too at the moment. .?
edit on 0b17America/ChicagoTue, 17 Dec 2013 04:28:17 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 17 Dec 2013 04:28:17 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

You can make excuses all you like, so far this can not be verified and seems like a complete hoax because of that simple fact.

When the person who took the pictures .. who apparently gave his story .. steps out of the shadows we can continue the conversation. Until then there is no person, there is no story.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

There's always a story only the hard evidence from the one who claims fact have to wait awhile. ..
Whatever you may think if it's the truth or not is personal and has to be debatable . I'm not that person who excludes debunkers. And you also didn't prove anything outhere other then that the pilot seems to be unfindable. Doesn't prove the pictures are fake... so until then we stand equal in this...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

0bserver1

There's always a story only the hard evidence from the one who claims fact have to wait awhile. ..
Whatever you may think if it's the truth or not is personal and has to be debatable . I'm not that person who excludes debunkers. And you also didn't prove anything outhere other then that the pilot seems to be unfindable. Doesn't prove the pictures are fake... so until then we stand equal in this...

The incredible photoshop abilities available make photographic evidence by itself more or less meaningless.

Just like witness testimony by itself is meaningless due to how the human brain works.

Photographic evidence than can be studied, combined with testimony with the photographer, that could be something.

Right now, we have nothing, an emphasis with right now, if anything changes we can revisit it.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

0bserver1

Right now, we have nothing, an emphasis with right now, if anything changes we can revisit it.

Let's do that, mail me if you're finding conclusive evidence that the pictures and the person are imaginative in everyway.. I will acknowledge my fault.. till then may the force be strong ...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Exactly, that is why some of us want a detailed photograph of the unseen army crafts(UFO).

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Grimpachi
Half of Russia will not drive anywhere without something to record the drive we get a lousy photograph from a supposed experienced helicopter pilot of some flying brown spots. Have any of these people ever heard of a gopro. Damn I put mine on my surfboard have a head strap for diving and use it for all kinds of mundane crap. You would think Americans could get with the times or at least outdo thee Russians for video footage. Bet he has an IPhone though.

Yeah. I got one of those. HD, water proof...I get all kinds of interesting specs of dirt captured in full HD. Who knows how many of those are alien in nature...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04

Vasa Croe
Well...as shown on this page there is a John Cox who flies for ERA out of Alaska. No idea if this is THE John Cox but he fits the criteria.

It is a link to a pdf that if you search for Cox you will find him.

John Cox

There is absolutely nothing in there that matches the information about John Cox in this story. So we still have nothing saying John Cox in this story exists.

You mean besides the fact that the article is about Alaska and helicopter pilots there and one of the pilots listed in the document is named John Cox? How is this completely unrelated again? Did you read the article at all?
edit on 12/17/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just want to drop in here again and note that I'm a psychic and soothsayer extraordinaire, having predicted that this story is useless and would eventually go exactly nowhere.

Birds, flying saucers, military drones? Doesn't matter. As much as anyone might try to squeeze more information out of this story, there just isn't any.

Into the curiosity file it goes. Unfortunately, that's where they all go.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

OccamsRazor04

Vasa Croe
Well...as shown on this page there is a John Cox who flies for ERA out of Alaska. No idea if this is THE John Cox but he fits the criteria.

It is a link to a pdf that if you search for Cox you will find him.

John Cox

There is absolutely nothing in there that matches the information about John Cox in this story. So we still have nothing saying John Cox in this story exists.

You mean besides the fact that the article is about Alaska and helicopter pilots there and one of the pilots listed in the document is named John Cox? How is this completely unrelated again? Did you read the article at all?
edit on 12/17/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

On page 5, I gave his pilot lic number if anyone wants to check and see how long he has been a pilot.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Looks like a pretty good case to me. Quite Reliable!

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

If you're a psychic then your bad at it because to my experience psychics are mediums that are in close contact with terrestrial an non terrestrial entities. Because they are more sensitive to seeing dimensions that others don't see. And are be warned in advance by higher evolved entities. .

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I believe this picture to be authentic.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join