It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost glasses....again!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
What I really hate is when I put my reading
glasses down and then I can't find them for love or money! Yet againI have lost them somewhere in my house. Drives me crazy! I only need them for reading and nothing else but other day I had to fill in a form and I forgot to,bring them with me, was not good as everything was like a blur unless I held it away from me so that I could see what I had to read and fill in.
Brilliant when I get a text or email on my phone and specs are nowhere to be seen. 😱

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Sorry about that, it can be a real problem. Hope you can get a spare pair.

Sorry, that was posted by my evil twin, I'm not responsible.
edit on 13-12-2013 by charles1952 because: Add apology.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

LMAO
Happened to me too.. im short sighted.. got late from work cos was trying to find my glasses..check your book maybe those are between the pages..thats where i found mine.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Have you reached up and felt to see if they are on top of your head?
I do that all the time...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hubby recently discovered he needed them. I have to laugh a little. (sorry) But I cannot go into a room, a vehicle, anywhere without there being a pair of his glasses in that room. I think he is up to 6 pair now. It's because he forgets where he put the last pair, then just buys another. Then finds them.

edit on 13-12-2013 by chiefsmom because: sp

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Get yourself a little strap to hang around your neck. That's what I do.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This site is getting to be like twitter and Facebook all the time. "I just changed my outfit!" "I lost my glasses!"

WTF? This is a conspiracy site. The most probable cause is that a UFO stole your glasses when you weren't looking. It certainly isn't your fault!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Come on.. last year about this time i was sure world was collapsing as i lost my slippers and people here were very helpful

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Get one of those beepers that you clip onto your glasses. The fob goes on your keychain and you just click the button and follow the annoying sound.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

I remember being pretty sure that either the elves or the gremlins took your slipper and there was a plot to retrieve using warm milk and cookies as a lure to force a trade...
LOL!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We probably wouldn't need reading glasses if we didn't spend so much time staring at the monitor. I can read the newspaper well after adjusting my diet, but still can't read some of the tiny writing on the bottles of vitamins and any other fine print. I need to get the magnifying glass out. Why is it legal to print that small in the first place. The only ones who can read the stuff is nearsighted people with their glasses off.

I'm trying to tell you that maybe you can get by without the glasses, then you do not need to worry about losing them.
edit on 13-12-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Have you tried calling the ... ( all seeing? ) N.S.A. ???

I've read where they can see and hear through your computer's camera and microphone ...

Opps, I don't know if they can talk through your speakers.

Maybe they can see and talk through your TV.

Opps, TVs don't have a microphone.

Maybe they can use your cell phone. It has the camera, microphone and speaker.

Yea, THAT'S IT !!! .... Contact the NSA through your "Cell Phone".

While you're on the "Cell Phone", ask if they offer a Medi-Alert Service TOO !!! ... ( they need something "more" useful to do with all their "technologies" ).

Some Funny ... ( some not ??? )

=
However, I MUST CONFESS ... When I get to my "wits=end" trying to find something that "I" misplaced, I confess to my wife, take the ridicule and ask her for help ... ( if no spouse, confess to neighbor ).

HAVE A GREATER DAY !!!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FarleyWayne

I just asked my cell phone what to have for dinner. Some guy told me to take my meds and not bother them anymore while they're working. :/

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Wil do, just tying the noose now

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This part of the forum is for RANTS, if you can't find anything else to say then please don't bother. Will see you later, if I,find my glasses

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I'm holding my iPad about 2 feet away from my eyes so,that I can see this pmsl

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FarleyWayne

Tried asking the fine but got abuse as she said I'm always loosing them. Got a spare in my car but can't be bothered to send her out for them as I can't see my car

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

scotsdavy1

This part of the forum is for RANTS, if you can't find anything else to say then please don't bother. Will see you later, if I,find my glasses

If yours qualifies as a "rant" then that speaks to the quality of rants as being pitiful, indeed. It's the kind of problem that can be attributed to Sponge Bob Square Pants. Your reading glasses cost about $7.00, but they are a precursor to the real thing. Your living on the edge. Wait until your glasses cost $270, THEN you'll have something to rant about if you lose them.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

schuyler
This site is getting to be like twitter and Facebook all the time. "I just changed my outfit!" "I lost my glasses!"

WTF? This is a conspiracy site. The most probable cause is that a UFO stole your glasses when you weren't looking. It certainly isn't your fault!

I predict I will loose my glasses when I change my outfit in the next few weeks. I was dreaming it happened on a saturdaymorning because Friday I drank too much to get the shivers of me after watching several UFOs following a comet hitting earth causing a massive tsunami from the west was engulfing a yellow dragon. Its somehow connected to twerking Miley riding a big ball representing Kim Il poking a bear. I could be wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

My glasses cost me just under £500 so this is a rant, would you not crack up if you lost ones that cost as much?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join