It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colbert Exposes Climate Engineering Expert on Chemtrails

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Semantics and avoidance...just like Tsurfer.

More like fact and truth...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

All you have for me is ad-hom and denile.
I take it we're done?

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

All you have for me is ad-hom and denile.
I take it we're done?

So I take it you aren't going to answer these?

Now what facts am I trying to circumvent?

What truth am I dismissing?

And exactly what lies are you talking about?

I would love to see your answers..

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
So I take it you aren't going to answer these?

I didn't see them.
So, how was I going to answer something I didn't see?

Now what facts am I trying to circumvent?

That Bill has personal and financial interests in global depopulation.
You can continue to deny it but that's your choice.

What truth am I dismissing?

You just asked the same question twice in a different way...

And exactly what lies are you talking about?

The flippant dismissal that the plethora of links with untold hours of evidence to back up my case (in my transhumanism thread) on the motivations of individuals like Keith & Gates hold no relevance.

I would love to see your answers..

You must be bored.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Is there a point to your reply? You don't seem to have anything to offer yet keep replying. I wish you would at least make an effort.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

So, how was I going to answer something I didn't see?

Pay better attention next time...

That Bill has personal and financial interests in global depopulation.
You can continue to deny it but that's your choice.

Who's denying anything, you should first show some proof before it can be denied.

You just asked the same question twice in a different way...

Then it isn't the same if I asked it differently now is it?

The flippant dismissal that the plethora of links with untold hours of evidence to back up my case (in my transhumanism thread) on the motivations of individuals like Keith & Gates hold no relevance.

I think there was a simple question asked earlier about that thread, so care to answer that one for me?

You must be bored.

On the contrary, I am enjoying your utter lack of denying ignorance.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
Who's denying anything, you should first show some proof before it can be denied.

Still denying my Transhumanism thread links specifically on Bill I see?
I'm just about done with you.

I think there was a simple question asked earlier about that thread, so care to answer that one for me?

That's because it wasn't a question.
It was an attempt dismiss the fact that you couldn't discredit the Bloomberg link...nothing more.

On the contrary, I am enjoying your utter lack of denying ignorance.

Can't discredit the facts...revert to ad-hom.
We're done.

-Good Bye-

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

That's because it wasn't a question.
It was an attempt dismiss the fact that you couldn't discredit the Bloomberg link...nothing more.

I was not trying to discredit the link, because it had nothing to do with Bill Gates, so I asked you what was the connection between Gates and that story, and you have yet to show it, why?

Can't discredit the facts...revert to ad-hom.
We're done.

You can't provide them to discredit.

That's what I expected.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by network dude

I was talking about stratospheric jet emissions and their devastating impact on climate.

what devastating impact on climate?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Strange. Your post is strange.

What is strange about it?

I thought my questions of you were very straightforward -

What is actually "offensive" about talking about solar radiation management?

what depopulation?

What would YOU do about global warming?

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

When it does finaly out that they have been spraying all along, I am going to give my friends who laughed at me the biggest lecture on their ignorant ways.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by greywolf45

You're gonna be waiting for that non-existent ship to come in for a long time.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

seabhac-rua
reply to post by greywolf45

You're gonna be waiting for that non-existent ship to come in for a long time.

Those ships have been spraying us too....

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Regarding that website, stopsprayingcalifornia.com.

The links in the left hand column contain one that leads to their definition of what they stand against.

In there is this;

Some of the official cover stories for Chemtrails

All forms of government have weighed in on the matter of Chemtrails. Here is a list of common lies that surround this attack on the human race.

Ice Crystals
Contrails are the 10 to 15 second trails that follow normal commercial aircraft. This is due to ice crystals forming within the vapor trails of normal jet engines. There is one catch with these being submitted as the cause for Chemtrails…they don’t last more than 45 seconds at a top estimate. Chemtrails never subside, and later wisp into cloud looking structures that are later mistaken for natural objects.

So can anyone give me a reason not to dismiss the entire website as idiotic, half witted trash when this is one of the tenets upon which it is founded? Anyone?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Eryiedes
reply to post by waynos

Semantics and avoidance...just like Tsurfer.

-Peace-

Yeah I noticed, that's why I stopped replying to you. The opposite of tsurfer and most other members in fact.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I am fed up with this section of the forum. I read no further than 2 pages with the standard replies from the Shill squad. Continuous deflection, ad homs, and co-intel pro 101 tactics being used to steer your opinions. etc....

People, use your wits and look up the post history of all the first to reply on this forum and see that these members post exclusively to this forum alone and seem to have countless hours to debate this topic. They virtually have no other interests than to hang around on this forum and tow the company line.

Ask yourself who these members really are and why they feel the need to veer discussion their way at all costs. Who do they work for, and where their livlihood lies.

This may be the last time you see me here, but know that I went out trying to warn you all....

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Goldcurrent

Ask yourself who these members really are and why they feel the need to veer discussion their way at all costs. Who do they work for, and where their livlihood lies.

Page 2, right here is where the thread went off topic

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Goldcurrent
I am fed up with this section of the forum. I read no further than 2 pages with the standard replies from the Shill squad. Continuous deflection, ad homs, and co-intel pro 101 tactics being used to steer your opinions. etc....

You know I am actually wiling to be shown wrong - but it will take actual evidence - not platitudes like "look up".

Why won't chemmies actually sample "chemtrails"??

You chemmies on the other hand, abuse me for daring to mention scientific papers, to quoote verifiable evidence, and to actually use my brain to evaluate what is on offer and not just blindly accept ignorance and false and misleading disinfo.

Yet when I actually do think I get called "the Shill squad"?

How do you equate telling people to "think for themselves" with abusing me when I do and I find that your "evidence" is pathetic - and often outright lies??

Huh?? Tell me that??

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

People, use your wits and look up the post history of all the first to reply on this forum and see that these members post exclusively to this forum alone and seem to have countless hours to debate this topic. They virtually have no other interests than to hang around on this forum and tow the company line.

Why is it a problem for members to post on a subject that they know is a hoax and try to keep others from further perpetrating this hoax?

What exactly is the company line that you so graciously say we are towing?

You do understand that the motto of ATS is Deny Ignorance why are you so against that?

As far as countless hours I as do others have real jobs that they work at and this is just something that helps us unwind, sorry you have a problem with that.

BTW do you have any proof chemtrails or geoengineering are actually taking place as it is asserted to in this forum?

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Yeah I noticed, that's why I stopped replying to you. The opposite of tsurfer and most other members in fact.

I should have, but I just can't stop denying ignorance.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join