It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colbert Exposes Climate Engineering Expert on Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
can someone fill me in on how this would be a productive way to do population control?
I mean I'm in full belief that sulphuric acid is bad for our health, and the other heavy metals and chemicals that have come up before in chem trail discussions.

but the us is growing in population. so are most nations. if its long term, well when does that begin?
it seems there are easier ways to kill or neuter the world.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

But the government is not trying to conceal
A conspiracy about climate change, nor have they. As the previous post reveals this has been a subject of public debate for decades.

The conspiracy aspect is that some people believe the government has been spraying chemtrails from high flying aircraft since the mid 1990's, this however seems mainly to be a deliberate hoax combined with a genuine misunderstanding of normal contrail behaviours. This scam has also been wedded together with geoengineering by a few people in order to give it legs, maybe because they can see the frailty of the original premise? This has led to many false claims about govt cover ups in this area. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Personally, I am all for healthy discussion of GE, but I despair at chemtrail link which just clouds the real issue, non pun intended.

edit on 14-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I have not seen any definitive proof on the reality of chem trails. Then again when does a government known for its covert activities give definitive proof?

The the idea of GE is something I find frightening. Where are those experts who can know with 100 per cent certainty what the weather will do? After having people listen to Gore scare people for years and seeing maps of the planet predicting global warming so high that most of the inhabitants of Earth would die from it and now the news reports that the artic ice cap is recovering its mass.

So in August 2012 its:
Record-Breaking Arctic Ice Melt Blamed on Global Warming and Natural Causes

and in Sept.2013 its:

Global Cooling? Arctic Ice Cap 60 Percent Bigger Than Last Year…But Some Say It’s ‘Irrelevant’

You can leave me out of this debate. I say leave nature alone and quit abusing the earth. This stems from my lack of trust in the government's ability to tie its owe shoes, awareness that much of this is agenda driven for whatever reason and my faith that God is in control. GE is like playing God blindfolded. With that last comment I am pretty sure that the science people at ATS will tell me to take a hike is exactly what I had in mind.

edit on 12/14/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Nobody, anywhere, ever has seen definitive proof of chemtrails, that's what is so infuriating about it

The govt doesn't need to supply that proof, if chemtrails were being sprayed into the air around the globe for decades there would be *something* there! but there isn't. There would also be some kind of visible infrastructure, but again there isn't.

Regarding GE, I would agree with you, and if you read, or listen to, the actual words used by David Keith, so does he. As he says, it would be a terrible, horrible solution and may not even work. Nature has proven extremely resilient in the past and all our hopes must surely be that it will continue to be so.

However, IF there is a chance that we may face extinction, and IF there is a chance we may be able to do something about it, then we need to look at all possibilities very carefully and have that debate. After all, nobody may ever try to burgle your house, but you still lock your doors and fit a burglar alarm, if you get my drift. This is not to advocate action, or to clandestinely admit to past action, but to refuse to even talk about and consider possibilities is just stupid IMO.

You know who else never had a debate on the environment?

Dinosaurs, lol

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
David Keith is such a creep show. How cavalier he is about an additional 10,000 people dead! Bill Gates, his boss, is on record about population control as is John Holdren, the current U.S. science czar. It's really not surprising that their geoengineering 'solutions' involve a lot of dead people.

And to them, that's not horrifying. What's horrifying, to them, is the thought of gross polluters like aviation having to pay to clean up their acts.

Nice thread. Shows what a cold hearted group we have deciding on how next to pollute our skies and kill by 'necessary collateral damage.' Heaven forbid that anyone should actually have to reign in emissions! Better to have dead bodies. And justify it by population control.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Yeah, that's why he calls it horrifying, ugly and totally imperfect. He' s SOOOO in favour

Chemmies and comprehension = total strangers.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Very true.
David Keith is so in Gate's back pocket that if Bill tried to pick his teeth, he'd end up scratching Keith's butt.
ANYTHING that involves Gates is disastrous for humanity.
They are jailing, displacing and even killing those who refuse to take his toxic shots in Africa.
Bill even had a formula he devised to acertain the proper population for his planet.
He was a sociopathic control-freak but now he wants to control Geo-Engineering and in doing so has upped his game to control to genocide.
His open statements and stance on population reduction should be all anyone needs to figure out what he's paying appologists like Keith for.
Gates is a monster (even this term does not do his psychopathy any justice) and his sycophantic toadies are no different.
I'll bet the real reason why Keith says the Sulfuric spraying is bad is only because the bodycount is too low.

-Peace-
edit on 14-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

edit on 14-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Addition

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

They are jailing, displacing and even killing those who refuse to take his toxic shots in Africa.
Bill even had a formula he devised to acertain the proper population for his planet.
He's was a sociopathic control-freak but now he wants to control Geo-Engineering and in doing so has upped his game to control to genocide.

So, other than personal opinion is there anything that corroborates this?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
So, other than personal opinion is there anything that corroborates this?

www.naturalnews.com...

therefusers.com...

newsone.com...

healthimpactnews.com... ine/

Is your search engine broken?

-Peace-
edit on 14-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Added Link

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Your BS detector is clearly broken if you think a website selling you "inca treasure smoothies" and cancer cures is telling the truth abouth ANYTHING.

It is hilarious how people can preach about news media outlets pumping out propaganda etc but accept the word of absolutely garbage sites site natural news and their ilk as if it's the gospel.

Now, is there a source for this story that is not lower in credibility than the Beano and Dandy?

Edit, I wouldn't be surprised if what really happened was people found themselves "at gunpoint" for trying to disrupt a vaccination programme or prevent people who wanted it from getting theirs. Where is the balanced view? It's all about perspective. The loony media you guys prefer are not merely stupid, they are dangerously stupid because if enough people swallow their sensationalist crap the health standards of the world could end up going back a century. You know, when people needed to have lots of children due to the low survival rate? Have you forgotten about that?
edit on 14-12-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Notice how he ignores the other four links (some in Bill's own words) and only comments on one where he thinks he can ad-hom his way out of the arguement?

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

waynos
You know, when people needed to have lots of children due to the low survival rate? Have you forgotten about that?

Funny, but I could swear those families are FAR more frightened of the people sticking guns in their faces trying to sterilize them rather than some disease which they may or may not be exposed to.
Nope...I am positive they are more afraid of the lead poisoning.
I proved my point.
Gates has personal and financial interests vested in the reduction of population...in his own words no less...so please, a little breathing room without the ad-hom attacks.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Why not address me directly? No need to be scared.

I only needed to address one source, as they are equally bad. Loaded bias is evident on all of them IMO.

Maybe you could explain how you determine when a source is telling the unvarnished truth and when it is not?

It is illegal to refuse children access to healthcare in most countries, we also call it child abuse.

Or do you think they should all be left to die?

And where is the Ad hom? Maybe you don't actually know what it means? When chemmies dismiss NASA info on contrails or BBC reports on 9-11 is that also an Ad hom? A garbage source is a garbage source.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

You're being silly now and purposefully engaging in misdirection countering everything EXCEPT what I said.
We're done.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

And you are being cowardly and dishonest in your obvious swerve to avoid answering questions ABOUT WHAT YOU WROTE.

We are, indeed, done.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Is your search engine broken?

Not at all, but I did find this interesting from one of your links...

"Freeing billions of people from the relentless burden of sickness and death will unleash more human potential than any other revolution in history," Gates said in his speech.
The billionaire philanthropist has donated $10 billion of his fortune to bring vaccines to children in the next decade, calling on others to invest in vaccines as a cost-effective way to save lives and boost development.
On Tuesday he told governments that if they increased investments in vaccines and immunisation it could save up to 10 million lives by 2020.

www.gbooza.com...

Now as for the video..

Maybe you should actually see what he really says instead of using a cherrypicked video..

Btw the other links do not prove any of what you have asserted about Bill Gates.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Btw the other links do not prove any of what you have asserted about Bill Gates.

That is just choice on your part...nothing more.
People can read the links and see the vid and decide for themselves instead of having you decide for them.

-Peace-

(And everyone knows TED is full of hot air now...)
edit on 14-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Addition

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Eryiedes

waynos
You know, when people needed to have lots of children due to the low survival rate? Have you forgotten about that?

Funny, but I could swear those families are FAR more frightened of the people sticking guns in their faces trying to sterilize them rather than some disease which they may or may not be exposed to.
Nope...I am positive they are more afraid of the lead poisoning.
I proved my point.
Gates has personal and financial interests vested in the reduction of population...in his own words no less...so please, a little breathing room without the ad-hom attacks.

-Peace-

Given that disease is killing so many people in Africa, why is Gates giving up millions of Dollars to a programme to save lives and ensure children are vaccinated against diseases that the "civilised nations" tackled decades ago?

That is a very odd way to depopulate. I believe you have an irrational hatred working away at you there and I cannot see your justification for it.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

People can read the links and see the vid and decide for themselves instead of having you decide for them.

And those people also have the right to see the truth, so why not post the whole video of what he said so they can?

You see what you posted is not proof that Bill Gates has done these things yet you post them as fact why is that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join