It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority Want TSA Agents Armed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Afternoon,

This has got to be some kind of mistake.
##SNIPPED##
To get two criminals they once shot 20 bystanders.
They can't even keep them from emptying clips into the wrong vehicles and they're supposed to be trained.
NOW they want everyone to believe that citizens would feel safer if these untrained TSA yabbos who molest them at the airport in special rape rooms, should they choose not to be a microwave dinner for those terahertz scanners, will now be able to take their life as well?
SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ADMITTEDLY HAVE A CRIMINAL PAST!?!
This survey MUST be bogus.
Who the he77 are they polling?
Detention Pods?
Manditory Molestation?
And now "calls" to give them GUNS!?!
Is removing colostomy bags from seniors and groping children that dangerous?
Mark my words...this will not end well.
You are not seeing suspect polls like this because they want to limit the TSA's power and authority. This is a dramatic shift in policy and when (not if) it happens, it will be a precursor of far worse policies on the horizon.
Decide for yourselves...

reason.com...

-Peace-

edit on Mon Dec 16 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

It's just fasicm.

More guns for them (government and those who align with it) and less guns for you.

Feel safe yet?

No one should be surprised. The moment the TSA was created the clock to arm them (along with several other clocks of expansion) started ticking.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I know someone who either still is, or was a TSA screener. I don't think I would want her to have a gun....

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Its the physical level of the surveillance society.

Anyway didn't the survey say Majority want TSA Agents banned?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

So on top of groped and robbed now we can expect to be shot at as well?

I'd rather walk.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Majority? of what Texas?

Yeah lets get these nutcakes gun so they can shoot someone first and say "he seemed unstable" or "i felt threatened" or one of the other excuses.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
First off, I don't trust polls, especially ones seeming loved by the MSM.

But this:

Nationwide telephone poll conducted Dec 4-8 2013 interviewed 1011 adults on both mobile (506) and landline (505) phones, with a margin of error +/- 3.7%.

Nope. Heck, how do we even know that any of the people asked have ever even had any experience with, or even knows what the TSA is?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
They must have polled the TSA agents and their direct family to get these statistics

I'm not even American but what i'v gathered from reading on the interwebs, I'm pretty sure the majority of American's don't even want TSA agents, let alone them been armed...

anyway, never the less, we will keep hearing about the need for them to be armed, and they will, undoubtedly be armed..And then, because the majority of people who work for the TSA are not safe to posses a weapon (like most of the power tripping government slaves) some poor soul who was disagreeing with a TSA agent will get shot up...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Guns are like ink, if you get a blot just pour on more ink to get it right out!

Well you know they say you are 8 times more likely to be killed by a LEO than a terrorist.

edit on 13-12-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm surprised you didn't get it...

Okay it's like that old adage... Place a 100 monkeys at a 100 typewriters and eventually and if only by accident, they will produce a best selling novel...

This is a case of the very same principle...
you give these monkeys, guns and eventually, if only by accident, they will shoot themselves a bad guy...

Get it now?
edit on 13-12-2013 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I know a TSA officer. He's a criminal in all but name. Arming these people is foolishness. They don't need to be armed. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't already carrying knives like the guy I know.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Well that could be interesting. Another 300,000 morons running around in public armed with a real bullet. No wonder the gun grabbers want the public disarmed.

top topics

join