It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message for kids; Santa and Jesus were white, so stop complaining

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by TheWrightWing

A Typical right wing attitude, bringing politics into everything....

Anyways...

Santa might be white, Jesus was sure as hell was not "White".. he was probably like a middle eastern, light brown person with dark curly hair.

"Honey, we been praying to a brown guy!"

Of course, this would shatter the view of religious fundies of the right wing.

Like I've always said: For leftists, skin colour is the most important thing about any person.

Leftists go so far as to invent "Dog Whistles" for an excuse to fondle their favourite subject; Skin Colour.

As ridiculous as it is, they'll even declare words such as "Chicago" and "Obamacare" to be secret code for racist epithets... how desperate are leftists to stamp their feet about a persons offensive skin colour?

As desperate as they are to silence anyone who speaks from a position of facts, reality and common sense. How is this done?

Accuse them of being Racist!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You're just being obtuse.
The reporters implication was clear. She was referring to both Jesus' and Santa's skin tone, not their racial heritage that you keep referring to.
While both Santa and Jesus may have been classified as Caucasian, the reported never said that they were Caucasian. She said they were white.

And just like you keep pointing out, white =/= Caucasian.

So no, the reporter is NOT technically right so you can keep your "ignoramus" statements.
edit on 13-12-2013 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

TheWrightWing

luciddream
reply to post by TheWrightWing

A Typical right wing attitude, bringing politics into everything....

Anyways...

Santa might be white, Jesus was sure as hell was not "White".. he was probably like a middle eastern, light brown person with dark curly hair.

"Honey, we been praying to a brown guy!"

Of course, this would shatter the view of religious fundies of the right wing.

Like I've always said: For leftists, skin colour is the most important thing about any person.

Leftists go so far as to invent "Dog Whistles" for an excuse to fondle their favourite subject; Skin Colour.

As ridiculous as it is, they'll even declare words such as "Chicago" and "Obamacare" to be secret code for racist epithets... how desperate are leftists to stamp their feet about a persons offensive skin colour?

As desperate as they are to silence anyone who speaks from a position of facts, reality and common sense. How is this done?

Accuse them of being Racist!

You know they have medications for that....
edit on 13-12-2013 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

FlyersFan

Willtell
You folks making mockery of this ignoramus Fox babe is justified ..

1 - She is correct ... Jesus and St. Nicolas were caucasian.
2 - Again .. you call her ignoramus but she's correct, so that makes YOU the ignoramus.
3 - A Palestinian having olive skin and dark hair is a caucasian.

Asian. Negroid. Caucasian. THOSE are the races. That's it.

She is correct. You are wrong.

I reeeeeally hope you're being overwhelmingly sarcastic.

If so, I respect your humor. We have it in common.

If not....

Jesus Christ.

Wow.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

XxNightAngelusxX

If not....

Jesus Christ.

Wow.

Sadly and disturbingly... that is NOT sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

blupblup

XxNightAngelusxX

If not....

Jesus Christ.

Wow.

Sadly and disturbingly... that is NOT sarcasm.

Well... maybe there's something behind what they're saying, then?

I'm not entirely sure.

None of us can say what color Jesus REALLY was, cause none of us were there.

But... I don't believe he's a whitey.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

XxNightAngelusxX
[

None of us can say what color Jesus REALLY was, cause none of us were there.

But... I don't believe he's a whitey.

Precisley, but there are those who's ideology has trumped their common sense and will defend the right wing approach of Fox news and it's dumbass on screen talent at every opportunity.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

The letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar
This is a reprinting of a letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar describing the physical appearance of Jesus. Copies are in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.

TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:
A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews.
One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him.
His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!
Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and powerful.
Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a guilty culprit, though he was calm.

For some time I stood admiring this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling, nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence. I told Him that there was a magnetic simplicity about Him and His personality that elevated Him far above the philosophers and teachers of His day. Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth and I have taken the time to write you in detail concerning these matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into wine, change death into life, disease into health; calm the stormy seas, is not guilty of any criminal offense and as others have said, we must agree -- truly this is the Son of God. Your most obedient servant, Pontius Pilate

He was not a black.. more like caucasian

My bet he was a Viking...

edit on 13-12-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

xEphon
You're just being obtuse. ... So no, the reporter is NOT technically right so you can keep your "ignoramus" statements.

Right backatchya ....

Asian. Negroid. Caucasoid. That's it. Why you people on the left have such a hard time acknowledging when a caucasian person, who is admired, is caucasian ... well it's asstounding. Like i said, if someone tried to take away the fact that MLK was black, ya'll would be foaming at the mouth ....

Jesus probably had olive skin. That makes him caucasian. 'White'.

My hispanic daughter, who is darker than many black children in her class, is 'caucasian'
and has had to check off the 'white' box on legal forms.

It's just the facts of the matter. Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

XxNightAngelusxX

No. Factual. Negroid. Caucasoid. Asian. Those are the three 'races'.

If not.... Jesus Christ. Wow.

What a strange thing to say in the face of fact. WOW back ...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

nixie_nox
Jesus would of looked middle eastern.

Yep ... being of Davids line he probably would have had olive skin and dark hair/eyes.
He would have been caucasian. So the reporter is correct.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Christ looked like the 19th 9-11 hijacker.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

'Olive' skinned is not 'white'. Being from Fox, she was of course implying a pearly white countenance, not a darker 'olive' swarthiness. Do you actually think someone from Fox news would attribute a ME look to the Savior in front of all the red-neck, Bible-thumpin' viewers? So we have 'olive', 'white', and 'red'necks. All colors are repped.

edit on 13-12-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

FlyersFan

nixie_nox
Jesus would of looked middle eastern.

Yep ... being of Davids line he probably would have had olive skin and dark hair/eyes.
He would have been caucasian. So the reporter is correct.

The reporter said "White" not caucasian. Olive skin isn't "white" it's colored.

Fox is the mouthpiece for the Cult of ignorance!
edit on 13-12-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Define caucasian.. im from Finland and you can´t find more white skinned or blondier people than from here and we are defined as Caucasian in our passports.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

dollukka
reply to post by olaru12

Define caucasian.. im from Finland and you can´t find more white skinned or blondier people than from here and we are defined as Caucasian in our passports.

White is a color, caucasion is a race. Caucasions don't share the features of native Asians or Negroid.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Exactly.
So if i am a blonde ( white ) and in my passport it says im caucasian.. so why saying "white " is wrong when it´s also a caucasian? lol

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

dollukka
reply to post by UnBreakable

Exactly.
So if i am a blonde ( white ) and in my passport it says im caucasian.. so why saying "white " is wrong when it´s also a caucasian? lol

Let's try again.....

The reporter was referring to skin color; not race or ethnicity. "White" as in white as rice, or....

“The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white. Neither need you do anything but be yourself.”
― Lao Tzu

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Lol.. but if we would live in southern Europe or middle east we tan too..
Also those who move here from southern Europe also loses the pigment from their skin.. they get pale.

So Olive skin.. is not caucasian.. so what race do your say it is? Or can it be defined in any race at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

The modern-day God is literally a product of the cultural telephone game.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join