It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message for kids; Santa and Jesus were white, so stop complaining

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Those pictures are inspired from the real beliefs there is in North.
More to wonder
Nordic Thoughts

As a finnish i give credit to rare export movie for their render of real santa, when i was a kid i read my grandmothers kids books and i can assure you they were horrific..

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

luciddream
reply to post by blupblup

Agree, these categorization is BS until we have a better DNA technology to properly trace back. The only think we know is that all of us are 99.99% the same.

Those 3 categorization is heavily disputed since its inception, its used to play in favour of racism and other acts.

"im not part of you see, im from this branch, so don't bunch me into the likes of you"

Exactly mate, mostly racists and "My Jebus was white I tells ya" people who even care.... we literally ARE one race, it's proven, a fact.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

blupblup
mostly racists and "My Jebus was white I tells ya" people who even care....

I dunno' ... I'm seeing a whole lotta' folks fighting the 'jesus was white (or caucasian)' fact ...

It is what it is. It doesn't matter .... but facts are facts.
Jesus was Palestinian. Olive skin. Dark hair and eyes.
That's not asian. That's not black. It's caucasian.

Just like MLK was black.
He wasn't asian. He wasn't caucasian. He was black.

What was Buddha? Asian? Okay. That's fine.
That doesn't take away from the black people or the caucasian people.

What's the big deal about being against telling people the historical facts around
an important figure in world history? Jesus being caucasian doesn't take away
from, or add to, what he said. It is what it is ..... history.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

There are some folks who don't want to deny ignorance and who have been bottle fed on white supremacy as the ignorant fox babe, who are simply…lying!

In order to maintain their fantasy of EVEYTHING GOOD MUST BE WHITE.

Indeed they use to make the ancient Egyptians (afro Asiatics) white.

Though they would use the misnomer you keep using “Caucasian” since to call these dark people white would display their ignorance too clearly.

Yaser Arafat is white!

Deepak Chopra is white!

Yeah sure

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

signalfire

redhorse

signalfire

When did lying to children, whether about the Easter Fairy, the Tooth Bunny, or various and sundry gods become the norm? What kind of culture allows BS to substitute for obvious fact, if not debatable fact?

Stories are important to any culture. These paradigms, stereotypes, and tropes serve a significant purpose to teach, define and bind a society. Psychologically, we need these as individuals and as social animals. It is, however, natural and necessary for those values represented to change, and so the stories and characters change. However, I think equating stories/belief in the Easter Bunny with psychopathy is an ironically unhinged perspective as well.
edit on 13-12-2013 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2013 by redhorse because: clarity and grammar

And when do the lies stop? At what age? Obviously not in most adults, look at that Fox News segment, or any church on Sunday. It's one thing to tell ghost stories around a campfire. It's quite another to present them as news to millions of viewers, and with a straight face no less.

Yes, this is psychopathy. In a sane culture, this would get you put into a mental health institution for dramatic treatment, and you would be unemployable until you came to your senses.

We've been told lies as a matter of course about everything, our entire lives. How is an intellectually challenged person supposed to know what's real, and what's imaginary? If telling our children the truth isn't important, I don't know what is, but you certainly won't solve society's problems if your approach to them is idiotic fairy tales and sinister threats if the fairy tales aren't believed.

Always the yearly rantings from non parents.

Things like the tooth fairy and Santa help children develop their imaginations, which is very important. Believing in something reduces stress. It helps them develop a sense of goals of achievement. If it wasn't important, parents wouldn't keep doing it.

Fantasies are in important part of life and are necessary during stressful times in a child (and adult's) life. I believe there is a movie out now on that topic, The Secret life of Walter Mitty. How about the Life of Pi? It doesn't stop as a young kid.

Fantasy and creativity lead to these creations and millions more.

By the sounds of your post, you seriously needed a does of Santa Claus as a child.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The big deal is that people are invested with Jesus being white to such an extent that they will stoop to distortion and outright lying to maintain THIS fantasy of a white Jesus.

Just watch how this thread goes. In fact it is already turned into a JESUS IS WHITE JIHAD!

link   

dollukka
reply to post by Cuervo

Those pictures are inspired from the real beliefs there is in North.
More to wonder
Nordic Thoughts

As a finnish i give credit to rare export movie for their render of real santa, when i was a kid i read my grandmothers kids books and i can assure you they were horrific..

No wonder I love goats.

link   

But in reality and in scientific facts, they were just humans.
We've invented all of these labels to divide and allow us to commit atrocities and keep us fighting, but in reality, Jesus, MLK, Buddha and John smith down the road, they're all the same species.... the same race.

The Human race.

And that's not even leftist, peace-loving, hippie, propaganda.

That is a FACT.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

See there is the flaw with the 3 tier system people using on these boards recently, its an unproven suggestion.

What was Buddha? Asian? Okay. That's fine. That doesn't take away from the black people or the caucasian people

Buddha was Indian(India), but according to the 3 tier system, Indians are negroid? Indians do not have the same bone structures.

Would not be surprised someone comes up and be like, Indians are Caucasians, actually in fact there is a group doing just that.

People just want to be the boss of others. *shakes heads*

That system heavily categorizes people.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Willtell
There are some folks who don't want to deny ignorance

And you count yourself among them? Then deal with the fact that she's right and you are wrong.

and who have been bottle fed on white supremacy as the ignorant fox babe, who are simply…lying!

Nothing she said was 'white supremacy'. It was a statement about historical fact.
And no ... she didn't lie .. no matter how much you wish she had.

In order to maintain their fantasy of EVEYTHING GOOD MUST BE WHITE.

And no where did she say anything even close to that.
She stated historical fact.
In the past she's referred to MLK as a black man.
Does that mean that she has a fantasy of 'everything good must be black'??
NO. Your rant is silly.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Quoting Willtell back ... It's looking more like that there are people invested with Jesus NOT being white to such an extent that they will stoop to distortion and outright lying to maintain THIS fantasy of a non-white Jesus.

He had olive skin and dark hair and eyes.
He wasn't negroid. He wasn't asian. Technically he was caucasian.
That's just the way it is.

There seems to be an agenda with some on the far left (like Willtell) to take away from the fact that Jesus was caucasian. If someone tried to take away from MLK the fact that he was a black man, you Willtell would be the first one on here screaming 'RACIST' against that person.

edit on 12/13/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
double post and having post problem

edit on 12/13/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

How can we have confidence in the white people? When Jesus Christ came upon the earth, you killed him, the son of your own God, you nailed him up! You thought he was dead, but you were mistaken. And only after you thought you killed him did you worship him, and start killing those who would not worship him. What kind of a people is this for us to trust?
~ Tecumseh

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If Jesus is white, then his father, God, must also be white.

See how off based this is?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Jaellma

Since both are constructs of the human mind.... we may as well be arguing what colour fur the Easter bunny has, or just how fast the Tooth Fairy's wings flap.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

Let US create a man for our own image... we don´t really know who are US in this sentence.. maybe there were many and from many ethnic looks. I don´t see Jesus defining the looks of God/Gods. Also mixed race marriages do not give offsprings which looks only one part of the donor, we don´t know .. we shouldn´t guess..

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Jesus would of looked middle eastern.

He would actually be yanked aside by the TSA if he tried to get on a plane today.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I hear you loud and clear but understand I am just playing devil's advocate for the tooth fairy and Easter bunny folks.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Jaellma

That's not off base. I seen a picture of God in my Bible and he's a white guy with a beard and long arms.
Actually he looks a lot like ole St. Nick in the pictures and not that Mexican Santa I seen at the mall.
edit on 13-12-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

olaru12
That's not off base. I seen a picture of God in my Bible and he's a white guy with a beard and long arms.

LOL that's true, come to think of it... He looks a little like Old father Time, but healthier.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join