It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013 - " What are the odds ? " - a year like no other

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Despite the attendance for 2012, that was quite a normal year, with above the average normality after all.

2013, anyway, is all the opposite. We might not realize this yet, but we are finishing quite an extreme year.

Here is the count of the events: 2 popes, abdication of a Pope, a meteor impact that leads to 1000+ injured, the first South American Pope with a new name, the first nuclear crisis of the year, North Korea, a new
9/11 ( Boston and even Martial Law ), immediately after the most terrible industrial accident/ crash of building leads to 1000+ deaths, than, Turkey revolution, Brasil revolution ( Brasil fighting against football, people ) , than the hugest revolution ever, with a record number of participants like no where else in the history of humanity, Egypt, and Coup d' etat, than another nuclear crisis, much more serious, that brought us one step further toward nuclear war, in Syria, than the most powerful hurricane ever in registered history in Philippines in November, and to end all of this, the death of Mandela, one of the most recognized people in the world, and soon to happen, the biggest funeral/ tribute to a history icon like no else in history.

Let's face it...who could have imagined this? No prophet would have ever imagined such many rare events happening all together in the space of one year.

Something is clearly happening to history itself, and reality itself.

How will future historians perceive and describe 2013 to newborns?

This was a magical extreme year like no other.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

it's been a hellish year no doubt.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bingopalaceu

Wow! You've been making the rounds... www.debate.org...

forums.cnet.com...

angolodellamicizia.forumfree.it...

Take a deep breath, stop "screaming" and your points might make it home a little better.

Edited again to delete a link to a site that can not be named. (GLP)
edit on 12/13/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

STOP SHOUTING!!!

A lot has happened this year, no one could predict it.
Because prophets are a farce

NOTE: This guy has 5 posts, all are the same as the above in 5 different threads. That's gotta be a ban mods??

edit on 13/12/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

Edit: Ha! Mods have already removed it - quick work!

edit on 13/12/13 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Hahaha i particularly like the very last comment on that link

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

...........you're scaring me.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
You could pick events in any year and make it a biggy. 2013 was pretty boring on my side. Most events you mention don't count as big in my book except the meteor.. that one was off my mehscale.
edit on 13/12/13 by D.Wolf because: allcaps picture deleted because all the caps where deleted too.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

OpenEars123
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Hahaha i particularly like the very last comment on that link

I saw that.

I guess it's been plastered everywhere.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
......and if you think a lot happened in 2013, wait till 2014. Someone pulled the stopper in the bathtub in 2008, we've been approaching the drain, 2013 we entered that little whirpool right above the drain, and this year we start entering the drain itself. This isn't a prediction, it's happening as we speak.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Can you please elaborate a bit more on your comment, sounds like you have a strong feeling on what is coming?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

whatnext21
reply to post by UnBreakable

Can you please elaborate a bit more on your comment, sounds like you have a strong feeling on what is coming?

It's not exactly a date specific premonition but a logical deduction from events in the news. I believe we get into a more tense situation with China, as most of the news is diverted towards Iran and Syria.

"A Chinese naval vessel tried to force a U.S. guided missile warship to stop in international waters recently, causing a tense military standoff in the latest case of Chinese maritime harassment, according to defense officials".

freebeacon.com...

........and of course the ever present threat of the oft predicted global financial collapse. 2013 was a great year for the market. The question is can it continue on it's current pace with all the other economic indicators saying it's all smoke and mirrors.

"There was just a little over $800 billion of base money in existence before the crisis in 2008… that’s 200 years worth of currency creation… So that’s 0.8 trillion… now we create a trillion every year… that means we’re creating more than 200 years of currency every single year".

www.shtfplan.com...

edit on 13-12-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Zagari

This was a magical extreme year like no other.

Yep, agreed. Worst year of my life. Hard year for the world.

Of course, mileage may vary. There will always be some lucky myopic schmuck out there who had a nice uneventful ordinary year who disagrees with your observation. People want to measure the macroscale by their microscale I guess.

edit on 13-12-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Then the dark times are coming

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

D.Wolf
You could pick events in any year and make it a biggy. 2013 was pretty boring on my side. Most events you mention don't count as big in my book except the meteor.. that one was off my mehscale.
edit on 13/12/13 by D.Wolf because: allcaps picture deleted because all the caps where deleted too.

I said that this is a very rare year because all the most incredible and unlikely events we can think of happened this year.

The meteor, the pope from America, two Popes sitting in prayer ( March 23 2013 ) and the biggest political event/ revolution in human history. There were 17-20 millions people on the street in Egypt.

These 3 ones are the weirdest.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Where's my Captain Trips?!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Zagari

D.Wolf

I said that this is a very rare year because all the most incredible and unlikely events we can think of happened this year.

The meteor, the pope from America, two Popes sitting in prayer ( March 23 2013 ) and the biggest political event/ revolution in human history. There were 17-20 millions people on the street in Egypt.

These 3 ones are the weirdest.

Yeah well, there where a lot off people on the streets in other years too. I don't see that as special. Popes don't mean anything to me nor do vatican gaming stats. Leaving you with a one event and a failed Ison that would have been lumped into your list if it had lived up to it's promises.

Every year has unique events. Check these singled out unique events out:

2012 US worst drought since recorded hystorie
2011: Tsunami Japan (egyptian revolution)
2010 Earthquacke Haiti killing 230.000 (New Orleans Saints defeated the Indianapolis Colts 31-17 to win their first super bowl.)
2009 Unix time passed 1,234,567,890 seconds February 13, 2009 at exactly 23:31:30 (UTC). (and somthing to do with obama being the first somethingsomething.)
2008 Fidel Castro retires as the President of Cuba after nearly fifty years. (The first meeting of the Constituent Assembly of Nepal formally declares Nepal a republic, ending the 240-year reign of the Shah dynasty.)
2007 Comet McNaught reaches perihelion becoming the brightest comet in more than 40 years. (The tomb of Herod the Great is discovered.)
2006 The 2006 Hengchun earthquake with 7.1 magnitude hit Taiwan. (A winter storm dumped a record 26.9 inches of snow in New York City.)

One could go on for ages!

new topics

top topics

join