It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News anchor declares that 'Jesus and Santa are 'verifiably white'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
IT IS amazing how some who criticize the Bible don't know diddly squat about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Boadicea

The problem with the Church is I mean the original church is that they created their faith base on the Jewish messiah, Jesus is the bread and butter of Christianity.

So the original church took their time hide anything that would jeopardize their new religion, I doubt that you will be allowed to even come close to the Vatican secrets.

I also will love to know what they have been hiding for centuries.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The study I was talking about earlier
DNA links prove Jews are a 'race,' says genetics expert
www.haaretz.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
IT IS amazing how some who criticize the Bible don't know diddly squat about it.

I totally agree with that! But on the other hand, many of those that believe the bible is the unquestionable word of God don't know diddly squat about it either.

From my comparative religion classes as well as my own studies; I have concluded that the bible was written by Priest/Kings as a control mechanism. I don't believe they were divinely inspired.

www.tektonics.org...
edit on 15-12-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I believe it as the old testament is actually the accounts of history of Abraham as the original people descendants of Adam and Eve that later became the Jewish people and chosen by God, so by bible accounts of the first testament they were part of the original people or first ones to populate the earth.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

While I agree with what you said, I also believe that the bible has it merits when it comes to its true value, the Old testament was the history of the ancient Israelis and their humble beginnings, it is a mixture of myth and lore with historical accounts.

The New testament is the base of the Christian religion but is base on here say, letters and accounts pass over and over again, the original church took what it wanted out of these accounts, discarded what they didn't want and compiled what we know today as the new testament.

Nobody should take the new testament and old testament for granted but also should no base their believes in Christianity solely on what these accounts say, unless you are a faithful believer.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
She's so stupid. Like a female version of Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh. lol Who actually watches these retards?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Whether one believes the Bible is a fairytale or not, at least know the fairtale before commenting on it.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Was Jesus a White???

The answer is "Yes", despite being born in the middle-east.

Is Santa White???

The tale of Santa Claus is imaginary, though a very fascinating tale that appeals to children.

So the ethnicity of Santa Claus is up to imagination of the story writer.

edit on 15-12-2013 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by Horus12

Was Jesus a White???

Is Santa White???

The tale of Santa Claus is imaginary, though a very fascinating tale that appeals to children.

Other then saying Jesus is white which ill give you seems likely what was your point? Look no matter what color Jesus is doesnt diminish his message or make it stronger. So why everyone worries about it is funny. I started one time to get in to an argument with someone who wanted to say Jesus was black. i started by saying there was no evidence that he was. But after the 3rd message they wrote i realized this was important to them so i stopped responding. The reason if they want to believe Jesus was black who cares if that helps them in some way connect again who cares. Look i can tell people exactly what Jesus looked liked but in the end it doesnt matter.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by Horus12

Was Jesus a White???

Is Santa White???

Other then saying Jesus is white which ill give you seems likely what was your point? Look no matter what color Jesus is doesnt diminish his message or make it stronger. So why everyone worries about it is funny. I started one time to get in to an argument with someone who wanted to say Jesus was black. i started by saying there was no evidence that he was. But after the 3rd message they wrote i realized this was important to them so i stopped responding. The reason if they want to believe Jesus was black who cares if that helps them in some way connect again who cares. Look i can tell people exactly what Jesus looked liked but in the end it doesnt matter.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Truth is important.

I tell to Hindus that many things they believe are false. (in face to face talk, this is my job)

Is color of Jesus important? May be to some, not to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Megyn Kelly said Santa and Jesus are white,
but in her defense she meant white in a "Carlton from Fresh Prince" way.

The only way a man from Jerusalem 2000 years ago would be white is if he was an albino.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

rupertg
Megyn Kelly said Santa and Jesus are white,
but in her defense she meant white in a "Carlton from Fresh Prince" way.

The only way a man from Jerusalem 2000 years ago would be white is if he was an albino.

And you know this how? just curious what leads you to that conclusion.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If she had said "caucasian" she would have been 100% correct. However, she defaulted to the term "White" and now gets the big racist tag. Hey, Christmas, is a Christian Holiday! NO KIDDING! Good for you Christians! Rock on with your bad selves! You do a tremendous amount of good in the world. So do lot's of other faiths. But as far as Santa and Jesus ? Santa - For sure, Jesus - wasn't 'human' so it's pointless to debate. Merry Christmas. Happy Yuletide (we celebrate that in my family) Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Joyeux Noel ! ALso, it's Christmas, so how about cutting back on on the racism? after all, your mostly human right? or as we refer to you in our family, misguided mundanes !

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rupertg

You went to public school didn't you? You have my condolences. That means I feel sorry for you (not). You said there were no 'light' skinned people in the "Son of Gods" home town right? Then tell me, sage historian, what color was the skin of the average "Roman"? There's this thing called the internet. You might want to scope it out. it's BETTER than public school!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The "truth" I know about the Bible is this. It is drenched in the blood of millions of innocent people. Deny that, and there you have your truth. I also know this truth about the Bible. Millions of people consult it every day, and then go out and do great and charitable things in the world. And above all things, I know as fact. The Creator doesn't need to leave post-it notes. Something to think about. Go in peace.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Interesting...

www.latimes.com...

hosted.ap.org...

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

tencap77
Hey, Christmas, is a Christian Holiday!

It facinates me how many christians don't realize christmas is actually a pagan celebration that they commandeered.

-Peace-

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Eryiedes

tencap77
Hey, Christmas, is a Christian Holiday!

It facinates me how many christians don't realize christmas is actually a pagan celebration that they commandeered.

-Peace-

your wrong thats not why Christians celebrate Christmas it had nothing to do with a pagan holiday the winter solstice doesnt correlate at all. What it was was a man called Simon magus you know the one mentioned in the bible. He claimed to be god the same time Jesus was roaming around. Performs many of the same acts as Jesus walking on water raising the dead he also did levitation. His following was actually larger then Jesus until the 4th century where his followers became Christians. Well there major holiday was dec 25th the birthday of Simon Magus. Since Jesus was unknown but the church didnt want to seem inferior guess what date the chose for Jesus.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join