It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's Death Ray: Now A Reality?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

wow i always thought the motto of this website was "deny ignorance" and not simply spread it because "hey theres no evidence such a thing even exists so you cant prove thats not it LOL"
(thats it a mod can delete this)
edit on 16-12-2013 by sirhumperdink because: innapropriate post that i would have gotten banned for

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

Sounds like you are a believer in the idea that ignorance is in the eye of the beholder and that your eyes (constructions on reality) on such matters are supremely more accurate or more important than anyone else's.

Perhaps you'd win a vote on the matter.

But the votes don't determine much reality, do they.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
deleting mystifying double post

edit on 16/12/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Tajlakz

Isn't that a common light pillar?

Light Pillars

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sammamishman

This is the test.

www.aliendave.com...

I'm wondering if maybe it was something like this as a weapon: m.phys.org...
edit on 16-12-2013 by Stealthbomber because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Sorry...it's Army slang. AO = area of operations. Un-assing the AO involves a rapid advance to some other locale to avoid some upcoming problem. Or, as we sometimes put it, "Run away!"

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Just going just off of the photos I'd still say light pillar emanating from the large light dome bellow the pillar. Although there are some of the eye witness accounts that would suggest that it may have been something else since it was reported to have been taken at UTTR, the photos by themselves can be explained by other phenomena.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Don't have the source for this.

The circumference of the laser beam is about the size of a quarter. When it is directed at a 60mm mortar, it heats the mechanisms inside and forces them to blow out of the sides in a low-level midair explosion. “It falls as a single piece of metal with a little bit of shrapnel. It basically falls where it was going to fall, but it doesn’t explode when it hits the ground,” Mr. Bauer says. “We turn it into a rock, basically.”

In an era of belt-tightening around the Pentagon, the laser weapons are also cheap to operate, say Army officials, who estimate that the “cost per shot” is about a cup of diesel fuel. That is tactically useful because the laser weapon is a “serial killer,” Bauer says - meaning that it can shoot only one target at a time, not
multiple targets at once, so faster is better.

For now, the Army will take the weapon system down to Florida’s Gulf Coast early next year, says Bauer, “to test it in rain and fog and things like that.”

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Where did the quote come from and did they mention the system being referenced in the quote or the date of publication?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

My post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, mostly ribbing Bedlam for some very interesting comments he's made in the past. Ask him what Kenny Edwards, Ryangang, and these pictures have in common

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Looks like it originated HERE.

Sorry 'bout that. Wife was hollerin' at me to go to sleep.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

My post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, mostly ribbing Bedlam for some very interesting comments he's made in the past. Ask him what Kenny Edwards, Ryangang, and these pictures have in common.

OK, I'll bite......So Bedlam, what does Kenny Edward, Ryangang and those pictures have in common?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Imagine getting one of those bad boys shone in your eye. Oh my eyes are stinging just trying to picture it.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure we've had focused microwave beam weapons now for quite some time. Turn it on and blast away at somebody's head and have it explode like you put it in a microwave oven (or at least fry it from the inside of the skull).

Pretty nasty, though. And you know that half of an army's mission these days is public relations. It does no good to go into a country and have everyone there hate you for viciously frying their young men alive.

So even if you can develop these weird weapons, you really can't use them. It's just a waste of time and money. (Well, I guess the U.S. Military has all the money in the world to waste, so they're happy to develop weapons they can never use.)

edit on 16-12-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

Yeah... I'm trying to imagine that. I'm imagining the "This is your brain on drugs" posters from long ago with the eggs and thinking after getting an eye full of that? I think you'd be Over-Easy and kinda sloppy, at that.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

512 keV gammas, of course.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I've seen a number of vmads-ish defense systems but none that were intended to primarily be lethal.

They do fart around with stupid projects though. The sound bullet thing comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
OK,

here's the link at Linda Moulton Howe's

site of the article about the Somalia test . . . and

www.earthfiles.com...

"Attotechnology"

Warning, the article also talks about the drones that ATS decided was a hoaxed thing and trashed LMH a fair amount about the issue.

The article is also behind her subscriber wall so only those with paid subscriptions can read it at this point in time.

Then in April 2012 at the Eureka Springs, Arkansas, 25th annual UFO Conference, I included attotechnology in my presentation. Afterward, I was approached by a former U. S. Army man, who served in Mogadishu, Somalia, from 1993 to 1994. In December 1993, he encountered the term “Atto” in a sergeant's description of a directed energy weapon (DEW) tested at night in the desert. It was some kind of particle beam technology that uses a beam of atoms or electrons to damage a matter target by hitting it and disrupting its atomic and molecular structure.

Though Linda has given me written permission to post excerpts . . . she's also since sounded much more limiting about such generally. So I'll only post the one paragraph above as under the general excerpts allowed rules.

edit on 16/12/2013 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

she's also since sounded much more limiting about such generally.

'Bout damned time!! I may be mistaken (my memory seems clear), but somebody I worked with once got in a LOT of trouble sharing insights which should not have been.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

My assumptions are along the following lines . . .

1. I used to be extremely patriotic about such things.

2. Until my study of globalism revealed that the Constitution had been shredded decades ago and increasingly since then . . . and that the PTB are determined to destroy the US of A to ashes in order to make raising their tyrannical global government overtly onto the world stage all the easier atop the ashes of the USA.

3. I highly doubt that much of lasting accurate significance gets revealed even by whistleblowers. The PTB have toooo tight a grip on information exchange via a list of ways and levels.

4. If perchance something of significance gets revealed by whistleblowers--more power to them. The demonized satanic traitorous jerks in charge of all the black ops secret stuff deserve to have it leaked as much as possible.

5. The purported enemies of the USA are all IN CAHOOTS with the PTB running the global economy and the global geopolitical scene . . . currently setting up WW3 to further destroy the USA and to genocidally reduce the world population toward their goal of only 200-500 million total on the globe.

6. It's all a charade.

THEY PAID FOR AND SET UP the Russian communists.
THEY PAID FOR AND SET UP Mao.
ditto
ditto
around the globe for any geopolitical powers, forces of any significance.

7. It's all a Kabuki dance of Elite skeletons laughing derisively as they shuffle the Eloi faster and faster into the caverns of the Morlachs.

There's no viable patriotic USA left that I can discern . . . to support.

8. There are probably some patriotic folks left in the military but they are having to keep a very low profile to avoid the Narcissist/Destroyer in Chief from removing them immediately. Most of those I know are leaving as soon as they can anyway.

9. One of my friends 40 years ago . . . who worked at a certain California hotbed of such . . . . noted that we had AT LEAST 11 DIFFERENT weapons systems that each one of which were much worse than nukes. That's all he'd say. I believed him then and believe him now. And God only knows the "progress" since then.

10. Throw in the fallen angel/ET stuff . . . and the supernatural demonic stuff . . . it's likely to get quite interesting in coming months/years on the near horizon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join