It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does a picture really say a thousand words?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
edit on 15-12-2013 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ah yes, because you can have a ludicrous online lie without any assertion of anything at all. I think I can safely say, I'm about done posting here. My quest to "deny ignorance" has met it's ironic end. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I understand your frustration but let this one pass since the source of the trauma is murdered children in a elementary school. ATS staff are very sensitive to anything related to Sandy Hook.

There's plenty of ignorance to deny so stick around.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Get in your bunker now....you are really reaching here...

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Nahh, he is right, things are so off the wall , and this proves it, that all one has to do is mention children and suddenly everything becomes "too sensitive" TOP SECRET, everything not official is total kookdom here.

Amazingly, a great amount of people are ready to bring the real LUDICROUS into the open, and then these forlorn defenders of tragedy, keep tragedy as "NORMAL" tragedy can really get an eyeful
of what they have been unknowingly keeping in the dark.

Has life really become so precious that you will do anything to keep it the way it is ???

Or is it an illusion that someone ELSE is holding over your heads to deny SO STRONGLY, that it looks to an objective observer as the heart of absolute fear, and this fear is most abhorrent to behold, and far worse than any PAIN, that rules our society, rules it with a threat of all more GREATER pain to come if dug into AT ALL.

Five Finger Death Punch cannot say it any better in this song, one of many....... COLD

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Now that's a sharp eye! Although, you'd think for how hard others claim to have examined this, something as glaringly obvious as the Flag Pole would garner at least a passing mention.

Are they in the habit of flying the New Jersey state flag second to Old Glory at a Connecticut playground?

Research and Observation...it's a dying art, isn't it?

The $2.1 million project is called The Sandy Ground: Where Angels Play, and it's spearheaded by NJ's Firefighters' Mutual Benevolent Association; they'll be building 10 playgrounds in New York and New Jersey—including in Atlantic City and Staten Island—each, and 6 in Connecticut.

gothamist.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

(Probably a 33 degree mason and Skull and Bonesman too)

The whole area may be an odd Stepford Wife like strange.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Swills
reply to post by Domo1

Illuminati.

The kid is making a heart with his hands but there's that 1 eye peering through. And I suppose you could say the "heart" + arms could also be a pyramid of sorts with the eye at the top.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

To me the hands are making a telescope shape, but I'll go with pyramid as well, and the message is "we're watching you".

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I see a sad looking kid. Speaks of sad things.

Please note I did not see a heart shape in his hands. I just saw a glum look.
edit on 10-1-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
A lot of kids if they make any sort of shape with their hands they will look through it. It's a kid thing. My 3yr old does it all the time. I agree with it being a heart shape and he's looking through his hands like you might a telescope. Try thinking like a child for once.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Why couldn't it be just a child standing there, maybe holding up a sign with a heart on it?

Its all a damn game, symbolism EVERYWHERE.

So fake its sad....I hope more people wake up and see what's really going on, its the only way things are going to change.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: christmaspig

The hands aren't making the pyramid shape, the arms are. I would assume that the child's hands are making heart symbol as that hand sign has become quite popular. The hands are framing his eye for no obvious reason. It really is reminescent of the unfinished pyramid with the eye of providence taking the place of the capstone

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This could be seen as a subjective figure of speech but not an absolute. Used in casual conversation this catch phrase could be interpreted as the desire of it's speaker to let the image transmit the idea rather than explaining the idea with the tongue.

Also used as a quick diversion in a sly-talker's communications arsenal, using this tactic tastefully can allow one to re-gather their thoughts for the next lie if they lose ground in the syntax tug-of-war.

Best used with photographs that include physical action, one who speaks without deceit will use this catch phrase to save their breath because the photograph is so amazing talking about it would ruin it's beauty.

Does a picture really say a thousand words?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join