It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does a picture really say a thousand words?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Delete
edit on 14-12-2013 by addygrace because: Messed up

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Delete
edit on 14-12-2013 by addygrace because: Messed up

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
click here

This kid Really made that gesture in real life.
edit on 14-12-2013 by addygrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by addygrace

you can see where the designer of the sign got the idea, crazy coincidences.

edit on 14-12-2013 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wow that picture is quite disturbing. It's like they are putting it right in our faces and there's nothing we can do about it.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trubl

Since there are about 30 pictures in this thread, let's assume you are referring to the playground sign.

Could you explain who you are referring to when you say 'they' ?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
1 pic is = 1000 words... that sounds about right

i did my last Rorschach (ink blot) Test back in the lat 1990s
and all the ink blots required a ~5 minute explaination from me to describe the picture i was seeing

i think the real saying is that a single picture is worth 10,000 words...or i am mistaken again

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Jbird
reply to post by Trubl

Since there are about 30 pictures in this thread, let's assume you are referring to the playground sign.

Yes I was referring to the playground sign. And as for "they" it was a reference to the illuminati.

But after further analysis and seeing that the sign was modeled after the kids actual picture I came to a different conclusion.

Although I do believe in the secret society I think this was just a coincidence.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Trubl

OK. Just checking.

Thanks for the effort and response.

Keep an eye out, though.

edit on Sat Dec 14 2013 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Trubl

Jbird
reply to post by Trubl

Yes I was referring to the playground sign. And as for "they" it was a reference to the illuminati.

But after further analysis and seeing that the sign was modeled after the kids actual picture I came to a different conclusion.

Although I do believe in the secret society I think this was just a coincidence.

I think that its perfectly and completely acceptable to believe in a "they". Who "they" are and what their true intentions are will be different for almost everyone. There is evidence that forces that the average person does not have knowledge of are at work in the world, that is hard to argue.

Now, what you choose to call those people or group of people or what you assign their ultimate goals as will depend upon who and what you think "they" are up too. Some say Freemasonry, some say Illuminati, some say it is a sect still surviving from the Knights Templar, who really knows for sure but somewhere out there I think most of us including me believe in a "they".

Don't try and prove it though, especially through specific instances, it will frustrate more than liberate, I promise you.

edit on 14-12-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Where I have a hard time with the 'they' groups is I don't see any end game .

And if you start assigning hundreds or thousands of years to the idea of a

longstanding continuous group with a secret agenda, that becomes even more evident.

What kind of all encompassing or conversely, pointedly focused, enterprise would take (much less last) that long ?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
kids eye - I

MAKES heart symbol= love

with his arms visible= ARMS

I LOVE ARMS.....UH...any questions?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by addygrace

I was pretty creeped out by this until your link. Still a little creepy, and the fact that they chose this of all pictures is still a little suspect, but nice to know this wasn't solely from the mind of the ones who created the sign.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

>>> I'll play. It looks to me to be a symbol of the Illuminati. Were they behind it? I don't know. Do they revel in what happened? I don't know. Have they attempted to exploit the tragedy for their own political gain? Yes.
The all seeing eye. Last night on Coast to Coast AM they had a guest on who talked about Satanists and The Illuminati and I'm pretty much convinced there are some very sick and evil people in very high places of power and influence who are trying to turn the world into their own private perverted playground.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not much mystery here, sorry.

Looks like the Illuminati had him long before Sandy Hook ever happened.
(Probably a 33 degree mason and Skull and Bonesman too)

[sarcasm off]

Eta: Do they have beach houses in Sandy Hook?
Could this be Sandy Hook New Jersey?
Looks more like near the ocean to me.
What was the source for the original pic in the OP?
edit on 15-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 15-12-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a thousand words i have looked at a picture that has spoken volumes to me and thought to myself how did they know that way back then

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Now that's a sharp eye! Although, you'd think for how hard others claim to have examined this, something as glaringly obvious as the Flag Pole would garner at least a passing mention.

Are they in the habit of flying the New Jersey state flag second to Old Glory at a Connecticut playground?

Research and Observation...it's a dying art, isn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join