It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does a picture really say a thousand words?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Well, in the first picture in the playground, at first glance, I thought it looked like a child looking through a telescope. It wasn't until I read the heart comment I scrolled back up and noticed the shape of the hands. Never even gave the all seeing eye thing a thought, but then I don't go round looking for hidden signs in pictures much. Maybe I should.

The second picture, I never got at owl at all. On first glance, I saw a green Extra Terrestrial thing with big round eyes, rising above a hill.
I had to re-look to see where the owl idea came from.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

This is a newly constructed playground in Sandy Hook.

Actually, no... it isn't.

And you do realize the image on the plaque is the logo from the Memorial Fund, right ?

I'm confused.

Are you implying the Sandy Hook Memorial Foundation, the Greater Waterbury YMCA or the designer of the logo has some illuminati connection ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

dollukka
I find that picture disturbing specially because it´s in kid´s playground. Kids should have carefree, joyful and happy life but seeing something like this reminding them about predators and massmurderers in a place which should provide happiness.. tasteless.
I could understand this message for parents to take care better of their children but not like this. If this playground won´t have much kids playing in it the cause is its too depressive and overwhelming.

Exactly... forget any supposed illuminati symbolism or any conspiracy stuff, just the fact that they want to remind kids of a tragedy, while they PLAY during break-time/recess, is just downright SICK.

WTF??

It's a disgrace and in extremely poor taste to have this up in the playground.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Are we talking about the same logo ?

How does a sign with a kid making a heart sign " remind kids of a tragedy " ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm really going to stretch some imaginations here. Did you ever think that some graphic designer was simply tasked with creating this, and just couldn't come up with any other way to convey love, children (it is a play ground), and sandy hook, other than this logo? I'm all for symbolism, but symbols are meant to be interpreted by an audience that understands them. So who's the Illuminati's target? 4 year old kids fighting over whose turn it is next on the monkey bars? I don't know of many small children who can even pronounce Illuminati or symbology, let alone be well versed adepts in interpreting either of their symbols.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

Nicely done.

We have a picture of a kid looking at the world through a heart of love. I'm fine with that.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Jbird

Are we talking about the same logo ?

How does a sign with a kid making a heart sign " remind kids of a tragedy " ?

You mean the one of the kid looking through his hand wearing a T-shirt saying "Remember Sandy Hook"

That's pretty much in your face, as you're supposed to be playing.... unless that's not the right one? It's in the vid in the OP?
edit on 13/12/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Personally, I don't recall ever thinking about signs or names when I went to a playground as a 'kid'.

It was always a mad dash to the biggest slide, for me.

Maybe kids are more in touch with current events these days but I don't see any cruisin' Net or MSM news.

In general, I guess I could agree with replacing the Town/event name in favor of the victim name to steer the remembrance in a more appropriate direction or to make for an easier parental explanation, if ever really needed.

Just seems an unlikely worry.

edit on Fri Dec 13 2013 by Jbird because: sp

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Jbird
reply to post by Helious

This is a newly constructed playground in Sandy Hook.

Actually, no... it isn't.

And you do realize the image on the plaque is the logo from the Memorial Fund, right ?

I'm confused.

Are you implying the Sandy Hook Memorial Foundation, the Greater Waterbury YMCA or the designer of the logo has some illuminati connection ?

Actually, yes it is.

And you do realize this was built after Sandy Hook right? The fact it is the plaque for the "memorial fund" is of what relevance?

I implied nothing, I offered a picture for consumption and suggested those that view it be the judge, stop trolling.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Here's the Mother walking/talking in the playground, which is actually in Normandy Beach, New Jersey, so obviously I knew it was built after the event.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Trolling ? I'm not sure how you consider asking for clarification trolling ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Jbird
reply to post by Helious

Here's the Mother walking/talking in the playground, which is actually in Normandy Beach, New Jersey, so obviously I knew it was built after the event.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

Trolling ? I'm not sure how you consider asking for clarification trolling ?

I consider a playground built after the event took place less than a year old to be new.

I also consider what your doing trolling because nowhere in my OP or subsequent posts do I assert anything and in fact went out of my way not too yet your post seems to want to bait me into that exact thing.

You see, as far as the "illuminati" are concerned, I don't believe or disbelieve, I subscribe to what I can see, to what I can prove within reason and react to what is in front of me. Now granted, I don't always have all the answers but I can recognize things that don't seem right or are out of place and while I try my best to elude conjecture about such issues, there are times where I feel compelled to present information even if it is just to present it to others for their consideration outside of what I personally believe.

In this instance, that is what I have done and I stated that clearly in my OP.

Like I have said before, to believe in the Illuminati or to prove they exist or had some hand in Sandy Hook is not the point of this thread, It could never be proven and I'm too smart to take up an impossible fight. As for what I believe personally on that point......... Well, I don't know. I do know that a very small percentage of Earths population holds the vast majority of wealth, I know that power is attributed to wealth and thus bloodlines and families and I know that lobbyists who shape laws in all countries are moved and controlled by those who control wealth. Knowing all of this and knowing that it is fact, without the word "Illuminati" we already have a very small percentage of the population controlling the world anyway.

To go a step further, we know that Bohemian Grove is real, we know there is a giant stone owl deity there with an altar at the base and we know that many historical figures, some of the most famous even in the U.S. Including George Washington and countless others were staunch masons, devoted throughout life and that they also highly valued symbolism. None of this is opinion, it is all fact so with that in mind, I don't claim anything other than there does appear to be symbolism within this picture and at least to me it seems blatant.

A couple last things, while I know this website has a higher standard than others and I am thankful for it everyday, there are times where I find it odd, so many question things that are so obvious and in their face while trying to "deny ignorance" because I mean, we all know that this kind of symbology just couldn't be real..............

Right?

edit on 13-12-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I was disputing the erroneous location not the age of the park.

OK, I guess I could have made that clearer. mea culpa.
Although I would expect a succinct 2 fact sentence would have both facts checked.
Kind of a non issue, though so I'll move on.

I also consider what your doing trolling because nowhere in my OP or subsequent posts do I assert anything
OK, maybe you could clarify what you were hoping to accomplish with your limited opening statements, then ?
I'm still confused.

Do you see that plaque in the middle of the playground? This is the close up of that plaque.

Are you kidding me?

edit on Fri Dec 13 2013 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbird

Well, first, thank you for the reply, I think we have both conceded to equal ground to have a real talk now.

I made this thread because I have noticed a highly increased sense of symbolism taking place lately in many facets of society. I say that as it pertains to the U.S. Because I don't take in much media from abroad. I have noticed an increase or a "ramp up" of symbolism as of late and while I don't know what it means, I do know that it exists and is prevalent in our culture, heavily.

When I seen this image, I was struck immediately and for me personally, I recognized what I believe to be clear symbolism, the thing is, I don't claim to know what it means other than it seems to mean something because it exists, it obviously exists and it resembles very closely other examples of this same type.

I didn't assert what I personally thought mostly because it is of no consequence and to be honest I don't have any answers or opinions save that it doesn't seem right. I can see what I believe to be an underlying message in that sign, I submitted it here to see if others could see it as well but to be clear, I have no preconceived ideas about it that I would try to parade as fact.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

OK. I think I got it.

The Sandyhook reference was more of an anecdotal link, to the bigger picture you're noticing ?

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Jbird
reply to post by Helious

OK. I think I got it.

The Sandyhook reference was more of an anecdotal link, to the bigger picture you're noticing ?

Thanks for the clarification.

Sandy Hook was anecdotal in this instance. The larger picture I see personally is that Hollywood is almost completely taken over by this type of symbolism as of late. Perhaps some people don't see that as legitimate because it's "not real" I would suggest for many, it is more real than everyday life.

More Americans either because of the economy, because of the unprecedented loss of homes with the 2008 collapse and because more people have to work longer hours for less pay on average across the country and can't afford to be out spend the majority of their entertainment time watching television or surfing the net which means they have enormous exposure to Hollywood, the music industry and basically take this symbolism in all of the time.

You can debate the Illuminati existence and that debate is valid but you can not debate the prevalence of the symbolism that promotes such a culture exists and works so hard to interject it to the world. It is a curious and disturbing anomaly but one that perhaps deserves further scrutiny because if it doesn't mean anything, why does it exist and why do so many take part in it?

That's the million dollar question.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder
Here... this should help elucidate what the OP is apparently seeing:

Ohhhhh. Gotcha. Thanks for posting that, I was pretty confused.

I thought we were just talking about the hands, and to me that seemed a real stretch.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

...the prevalence of the symbolism that promotes such a culture exists and works so hard to interject it to the world. It is a curious and disturbing anomaly but one that perhaps deserves further scrutiny because if it doesn't mean anything, why does it exist...

Part of the equation is instant communication.

It has sensitized a mostly hereto unknowing public.

The problem is most don't do their homework and are content to glob on to the latest headline.

I agree there are some classic interesting anomalies but I also think some of the scrutiny is a little zealous at times.

But like you said, who knows. Certainly not I.

Happy Hunting.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hi, "symbol?" fans.

. . .but. . .

! You don't see the world as it IS,
but how YOU are !

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

BardingTheBard
EDIT: Preserved for those who appreciate this sort of thing:

edit on 12-12-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

That does seem a bit odd. Bit of a video search came up with:

I think it might be a stylized picture of "Chase Kowalski" as a child.
edit on 13-12-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Domo1

ChaoticOrder
Here... this should help elucidate what the OP is apparently seeing:

Ohhhhh. Gotcha. Thanks for posting that, I was pretty confused.

I thought we were just talking about the hands, and to me that seemed a real stretch.

Good to see you Domo, you see, it's not that I believe in the "illuminati" per say as much as I believe OTHER people believe in it, act out because of it and promote it. The latter part of that is kind of hard to argue because of the sheer prevalence of the symbolism in mainstream society that has become so annunciated.

The interesting thing to note is that this type of symbolism is not new by any means, it in fact is, extremely old but only in the last decade have we observed an explosion of visual, numerical and public display of it's prevalence in our mainstream culture.

The all seeing eye, the pyramid are both classic examples of free masonry and accepted symbols used by those that promote the idea of an "illuminati". Some things are fringe and some are concrete and it's just what I said on the first page of this thread, everything is subjective and everything is relevant and I view the argument to what is real and what is not to be akin to the debate of creation vs evolution.

There are good points to be made by both sides but the fact is, neither side making the argument has all of the information available.

This is a picture of what we have outside of the IRS building.

Here is another one and it's subjective, do you see an owl or do you just see part of the background? Either one is right or both are wrong and everyone won't agree but this anomaly does exist and the question still should be asked.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join