It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does a picture really say a thousand words?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Can you take insults elsewhere? I'm sorry, but I'm so tired of comments like "if you squint and don't understand shapes."

And it's your opinion that it's (your emphasis) REALLY reaching, just as we have ours, except for we're not belittling you (mind me on this).

Show some tolerance before expecting it.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

gee Helious, aside from the symbolism, what's with the statement underneath it ??

it looks like it says ... "Race 4 Chase" ??
wth is that about ?

odd, for a playground, there doesn't seem to be any children running about ... maybe they are too scared, remembering, as instructed, bwahahahahaha.

i'd suppose it's another "gun free zone" just lying in wait.

(post by Honor93 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Making a heart with the hands isn't usually done over one eye. So the one eye symbolism stands out to me and those partitions in the playground with holes, make me think hiding behind cubicles where bullets are penetrating. That's just what I see.

Yes it's definitely the all seeing eye of Horus
edit on 13-12-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Domo1
reply to post by Helious

But that is not the 'all seeing eye'. It's really beyond reaching. You have what could be described as an upside down pyramid (if you squint and don't understand shapes) with an eye in the middle. Calling that hand gesture an upside down pyramid is reaching (REALLY reaching), and the eye certainly isn't on top.

It's not even a question of refuting a coincidence, it's not even close to being a symbol.

Domo the all seeing eye is not just about it being paired with the pyramid. It's the eye of Horus, no matter where or however it's snuck in. It's there.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

violet
Making a heart with the hands isn't usually done over one eye. So the one eye symbolism stands out to me and those partitions in the playground with holes, make me think hiding behind cubicles where bullets are penetrating. That's just what I see.

Yes it's definitely the all seeing eye of Horus

That's what was odd to me....why the 'heart' shape over the eye? Why not the chest area?
At first it made me think of some one who would line a target up through a scope on a gun

Symbolism does run rampant in general, so truth be told, there is no telling what it means if any thing.
Could be innocent but then again, maybe not.

And as another poster state, that should be near the playground, not in the playground IMO.

edit on 13-12-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Race4 chase is about chase Borders. No idea how he relates to sandy hook.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

This is a most unnatural picture. Considering the situation, the child should be facing us with his hands in a picture of a heart over his chest. This would be more natural. The caption says it all; Remember Sandy Hook really means Remember We ARE Watching You!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If that's a heart then why does it look so satanic to me

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Lol the more I look at it the more creepy it gets and the more I get an urge to destroy it.

BURN IT WITH FIRE I TELL YOU!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Well. Like many have pointed out, it's a matter of how jaded you are really, or at least of what your personal beliefs are.
I'm sure we all get it: the all seeing eye that is normally associated with the illuminati/new world order type people.
For me? a rather bad, and for some reason disturbing drawing that should have no place at a children's playground.
I just don't like the sense of dread it gives:
"hello children! this is a place for you to have fun and have great adventures of pirates and warm beaches and magic, also a lunatic killed a bunch of kids just like you, don't forget that!"

But maybe that's just me.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

violet
reply to post by Honor93

Race4 chase is about chase Borders. No idea how he relates to sandy hook.
thanks for the answer but could you please expand ?

i have no idea who or what chase Borders references.

my first thought was about the Chase Manhattan building and the super-dooper vault below.
considering it was just bought by the Chinese and its proximity to the Fed Reserve vault, one does have to wonder.
NYT - sale of Chase property

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

This year, children 12 and under can take part in the non-competitive Kids’ Fun Run which honors the Chase Kowalski Memorial Foundation and has been renamed the Linda’s Story Time Race 4 Chase Kids’ Fun Run.

Chase Kowalski, one of the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting, whose parents are both Masuk graduates, was a Sprint Fun Run alumni, and the hope is that this year’s run can both raise money towards his foundation and his family’s dream of building a community sports complex named ‘Chase’s Place,’ as well as be a fitting tribute to this amazing little boy who loved to run. The Linda’s Story Time Race 4 Chase Kids Fun Run is part of the Kowalski family’s larger Race 4 Chase campaign that strives to be a positive force to inspire community healing through family and children-focused initiatives and programs.

www.monroecourier.com...

As far as the all-seeing eye and the pyramid goes, I suppose I'll have to turn in my ATS membership card.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Chase Kowalski? That's weird... then how does Chase Borders connect to the Race 4 Chase thing?

Check out this website, the title of the home page is Race 4 Chase:
www.chaseborders910.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Here... this should help elucidate what the OP is apparently seeing:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
well you two, Charles & Chaotic, that's interesting indeed.
seems the historical re-writes are ever-present, eh ?

nothing like stealing the moniker of one tragedy to promote another. typical TPTB kinda stuff.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Definitely an illuminati conspiracy...the "all seeing eye"

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Huh,

Yeah that's a bit strange. I don't see why so many people are so infatuated with that symbol. I try not to dabble in conspiracies much. But it's getting very weird that so many people are using this gesture, or at least one very similar. You see it especially in media or entertainment outlets. Which comes as no surprise since that is where people commonly view the outside world.

It does make you wonder if there is some sort of root cause or explanation behind it. There seems to be since it becomes a little beyond a coincidence when so many people are doing it. And when your a musician for example, why use the same trademark as everyone else? Why not create something of your own. That's kinda what a artist is supposed to do...

I don't know, call it illuminati, or maybe just call it a bunch of people who go around doing it because it's "cool." But, it is getting very fishy when so many are so willing to do it. It makes you stop and think for a bit..

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

As far as the all-seeing eye and the pyramid goes, I suppose I'll have to turn in my ATS membership card.

No need, here you can borrow my cap

Just leave it by the door on your way out

Much respect~
snarky

--------------------------

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

ChaoticOrder
Here... this should help elucidate what the OP is apparently seeing:

I was wondering where you guys kept coming up with the pyramid

I got the 'eye' thing but not the other.
Still reminds me of some one looking through a scope

Just a strange sign in an odd place, that we can all agree on I believe

edit on 13-12-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join