It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does a picture really say a thousand words?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
That old saying, often times I have found it to be so true but in this instance, I'll let you be the judge. Please note in a genuine attempt to not get this thread closed or anger the ATS admins, I will not debate the subject off topic in any way shape or form, people need to see this and decide for themselves what it means.

This is a newly constructed playground in Sandy Hook.

Do you see that plaque in the middle of the playground? This is the close up of that plaque.

Are you kidding me?

You be the judge ATS.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It's a kid making a heart with his hands...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

lol, it sure is!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I'm not an smart men. Halp?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

We all see what we want to see, in life, in coincidences, in tragedies. How we view ourselves is often the window we choose to see the rest of the world. An image, which is all this is, will mean different things to different people, if what you see and all you see is a child making a heart, I am nobody to judge that as incorrect or incomplete because if your are being honest and being honest with yourself, that is exactly what you see and therefore, for you, is completely correct.

Let me ask you though, what do you see here? I'm going to guess just an owl made by a 3rd grader.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Illuminati.

The kid is making a heart with his hands but there's that 1 eye peering through. And I suppose you could say the "heart" + arms could also be a pyramid of sorts with the eye at the top.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

We've all seen the dolphin/people having sex pictures. A kid sees dolphins, an adult sees brown chicken brown cow.

Why don't you tell me what you are seeing in the image? I see a kid making a rather crappy heart symbol over his eye. It's so hard to anticipate where someone is going to go with it, I have an active imagination, I can see lots of things if I try, but it's the intent that matters. So tell me what you see, give me the reason for it, tell me how the 'artist' was manipulated and I'll talk about it. No smartass, I'll have a real conversation about it. I just see bad art.

I think you're a good sort, but I will say right now there is no point in discussing illuminati symbolism. If that's what you see, I'll just quietly leave.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Yeah,that's a heart, nothing weird here.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well now.

Yeah that's pretty...

Here is something: There is a thread of thought that says that "gods" only exist so long as people believe in them. Therefore the need for constant "reminders" to "remember". The name matters little... it's the "nature".

WORSHIP TRAGEDY!!!!
FEED IT PITY!!!!
IT HUNGERS AND CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH!!!!

*cough*... sorry... where am I and why does it hurt to sit?
Interesting find. /salute

-------------------

EDIT: Preserved for those who appreciate this sort of thing:

edit on 12-12-2013 by BardingTheBard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Oh, I completely agree. . .despite what I see is a heart, it could represent something different. I've seen, especially within the music industry symbols of those within secret organizations. The Illuminati are totally encompassed with symbols that make their way into everyday media without the rest of the world not knowing.

Well,there are some who don't get it. I don't know if it's ever wise to make some of their hand gestures if one doesn't know what they mean, however.

Keep an active imagination, and continue to see in the world what many others can not.

blessed be.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Swills
reply to post by Domo1

Illuminati.

The kid is making a heart with his hands but there's that 1 eye peering through. And I suppose you could say the "heart" + arms could also be a pyramid of sorts with the eye at the top.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Correct, what I immediately seen when looking at the picture was a pyramid with the all seeing eye at the top. To not believe in the Illuminati is one thing and is perfectly ok but to deny the symbolism exists and is present in both mainstream and political culture is another thing all together.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
When I first looked at the image I didn't really see what the OP was talking about until I scrolled down and read his illuminati eye theory. But it's still weird as hell if you ask me, before I read the OP's theory it still creeped me out. The whole picture over all looks like it's drawn by some mentally disturbed person. The child looks like a demon or something... I dunno, maybe it's just me.
edit on 12/12/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The TPB love the all seeing eye symbolism. It's stuck in all kinds of advertizing and media stuff:

It would have been more logical for the little boy to form this image over his heart, but no, they have to stick their stamp of accomplishment on Sandy Hook. Sleep on ....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Domo1
reply to post by Helious

We've all seen the dolphin/people having sex pictures. A kid sees dolphins, an adult sees brown chicken brown cow.

Why don't you tell me what you are seeing in the image? I see a kid making a rather crappy heart symbol over his eye. It's so hard to anticipate where someone is going to go with it, I have an active imagination, I can see lots of things if I try, but it's the intent that matters. So tell me what you see, give me the reason for it, tell me how the 'artist' was manipulated and I'll talk about it. No smartass, I'll have a real conversation about it. I just see bad art.

I think you're a good sort, but I will say right now there is no point in discussing illuminati symbolism. If that's what you see, I'll just quietly leave.

I'm tired and work tomorrow at 5:45am but I will stop back in tomorrow and upload a couple things I'd really like you to take a look at. You don't have to comment or post, I wont be offended but please do stop back tomorrow late afternoon to have a look, I would appreciate it Domo.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I find that picture disturbing specially because it´s in kid´s playground. Kids should have carefree, joyful and happy life but seeing something like this reminding them about predators and massmurderers in a place which should provide happiness.. tasteless.
I could understand this message for parents to take care better of their children but not like this. If this playground won´t have much kids playing in it the cause is its too depressive and overwhelming.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

But that is not the 'all seeing eye'. It's really beyond reaching. You have what could be described as an upside down pyramid (if you squint and don't understand shapes) with an eye in the middle. Calling that hand gesture an upside down pyramid is reaching (REALLY reaching), and the eye certainly isn't on top.

It's not even a question of refuting a coincidence, it's not even close to being a symbol.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You don't have to comment or post, I wont be offended but please do stop back tomorrow late afternoon to have a look, I would appreciate it Domo

I will. If I forget please shoot me a U2U. I like you though we rarely agree.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

In light of the picture, the words directly beneath it sound more like a threat than a memorial.

My subconscious however, was drawn more towards the bullet hole climbing walls than anything else.
Not saying that's what that is, but it's my dark mind seeing things again.

heh..

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
"We don't see things for the way they are, we see them for what we are."

We see what we want to see. We all have our opinions.

Why the eye? Why not make a heart, oh I don't know, over the heart?

Just one big coincidence, right?

I love coincidences.

There's nothing to a coincidence, right?

Big Brother knows best, right? Oh, and "nothing is out of our reach."

The All-Seeing Eye? It's either too blatantly obvious, I'm incredibly insightful (lol), or I'm insane.

Just forewarning, I'm not saying "Illuminati symbolism." I don't even know what the illuminati is, everyone gives me a different definition.

But the ridiculous amount of celebrities/musicians who do this type of symbol, either it's some sort of conspiracy that they're in; acting as if they're part of some lucrative high-class secretive club In order to sell albums, or it's something else entirely. I couldn't tell you. But I ask you this.

It's all just some more coincidences, right?

Right?

edit on 13-12-2013 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i see a crappy picture that does not mean anything.

i dont really see how anyone can see a pyramid or an 'all seeing eye' in that picture.

thats beyond reaching to me

if they turned it right side up and tweaked it a bit and did this and that it could resemble a pyramid..

i guess

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join