It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ison Dates are still alive December 26th and January 13th-16th 2014

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Menedes567
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Haven't you read my new thread? January 27th=February 14th 2014 will be the time frame to watch.

(Facepalms) Of course!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Haven't you read my new thread? January 27th=February 14th 2014 will be the time frame to watch.

Just did.

Seems your toilet is in need of flushing.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

hellobruceSo all your previous "predictions" have just been lies

a prediction cannot be a lie, as it is merely a postulated scenario, not a promised one.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
We're now 7-10 days left before Earth's orbital path enters the inbound pre-perihelion passage of ISON, which might be chock-full of debris floating around!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
We're now 2 days away from January 13 2014, which might see the beginning of something major. We ought to keep our eyes sharp, on the skies. Lately, lots of fireballs and meteors are reported throughout Northern Hemisphere countries, so we should be on alert and stay informed on meteor reports.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

We're now 2 days away from January 13 2014, which might see the beginning of something major.

Your right there, except the only thing major is going to be the epic fail of your prediction.

Just wondering if your research also consists of reading BIN, because they seem to say almost exactly what your predictions say?
edit on 11-1-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

We're now 2 days away from January 13 2014, which might see the beginning of something major. We ought to keep our eyes sharp, on the skies. Lately, lots of fireballs and meteors are reported throughout Northern Hemisphere countries, so we should be on alert and stay informed on meteor reports.

You should probably read this first:

www.amsmeteors.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

PonyRide
........I do expect something to happen on those dates and it will be nothing to do with comet Ison, but all about nations and rulers on Earth.

So here we go, its too late, whatever occurs during the next 5 days will change the world, I have actually convinced myself of this, this event will shock every soul on Earth.

Shock shock shock

Shocking, just shocking.

Whilst I may have taken my own quote out of context, I still hold that Ison and other comets are being used as a road map for certain groups, I have no evidence, only the pretty patterns in my mind.

The event that took place on the 26th was Obama's signature on the NDAA 2014 act.

Since November 2013 some new comets were named, using the comet code we already have connections from dots far apart.
remanzacco.blogspot.com.au...
New Comet: C/2013 V5 (OUKAIMEDEN)
New Comet: C/2013 V3 (NEVSKI)
New Comet: C/2013 V2 (BORISOV)
New Comet: C/2013 V1 (BOATTINI)

OUKAIMEDEN is in Africa, NEVSKI is one of the dudes who found Ison, regardless his name sounds Russian as does BORISOV, sounds very Russian, they might as well have named the comets Volgograd. Already events in Africa(South Sudan) and Russia have been highlighted in the news. This is only a quick look at what's in the sky, I'm sure there are many more.

Now Sharon has passed but he passed on the 11th so I cannot count that and I won't but its still highly important as I'm sure many of you are aware of what has been going around about the Mandela/Sharon dreams/prophecy, there's 2 by the way.

I cannot say for sure what is going to happen and if nothing does then nothing does, I'm sure I can pick and choose my way through the next conspiracy, no biggie, no tupac.

Now to finish, I had a dream yesterday that a mountain exploded, just exploded, it was shocking, it was not a volcanic eruption in that sense but as if it exploded from within, and it was more of the dome section of this brownish mountain, no green, no snow, just desert brown.

Just exploded, out of no where, just, exploded....

Good luck to everyone in the coming days and weeks as we slide out of the snake and into the horse, kinda like 2 cogs going around and as the empty space of the bottom cog is filled by the higher cog, it still has some of the previous cog in a space that is now being emptied. Transitional time. You see this metaphorical pattern with the horse stories that have been coming out in just the last few months. Go the Broncos

narf!
edit on 12-1-2014 by PonyRide because: letter

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Guys, I just found out this new update from Project Camelot!!! Please read it guys, IT IS URGENT!!!!

projectcamelotportal.com...

Excerpt:

COMET ISON - DEBRIS FIELD?
14 Jan 2014 08:31 Written by Kerry Cassidy Category: Kerry's Blog

01-15-14 - STATUS REPORT JUST IN - coming from the South - earth is now passing through isons debris field. ISON was dropping 100,000 tons per minute, that's a lot more then the 40,000 tons we normally only get per year, so you do the Math: 100,000 Tons per minute x 12,960 Minutes during this time frame = 1,296,000,000.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Any more news on this?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Quyll

Any more news on this?

Yes...it is all BS as are all of Menedes posts. No research done at all and claims that are made are all made up....
edit on 1/15/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

PROJECT CAMELOT?!?!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Quyll
Any more news on this?

Well, it is now the 16th, and as expected, nothing at all. Just another failure from the OP (in fact, every single thing he has "predicted" has failed to occur)!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Well, it is now the 16th, and as expected, nothing at all. Just another failure from the OP (in fact, every single thing he has "predicted" has failed to occur)!

He is just trying to figure out how far back the goalposts need to move...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PonyRide

Hey PonyRide it is Jan. 19.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

And it will soon be January 20th. Gasp!

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

PonyRide
So here we go, its too late, whatever occurs during the next 5 days will change the world, I have actually convinced myself of this, this event will shock every soul on Earth.

Shock shock shock

Shocking, just shocking.

So what happened to change the world? Everyone seems to have missed it....

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

hellobruce

PonyRide

Shock shock shock

Shocking, just shocking.

So what happened to change the world? Everyone seems to have missed it....

Well I've been in hospital for the last 4 days .. Damnit ISON

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by Chamberf=6

And it will soon be January 20th. Gasp!

funny. I guess.

i was just pointing out a FAIL in a passive way.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
op was taken on a big space ship. Together with the royal family...and Olivet. They shall all return to bring about Armageddon.

<< 1  2   >>

join