It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ison Dates are still alive December 26th and January 13th-16th 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
After observing the dates that were put forward for the comet called Ison, it seems to me that the last 2 dates of December 26th and January 14th-16th will mark events associated with North Korea, The Pope, Iran/Syria, Obama and Money.

When Ison reached perihelion(28th/29th Dec), it was claimed by the U.N that North Korea had started its nuclear reactor and the pope wanted to transfer power away from the Vatican

When Ison was over Mars(Oct 1) the U.S government went into shutdown mode only to reopen on the 16th, 1 day before Ison was between Mars and Earth.

We are in the year of the snake, it ends January 30th/31st 2014. 9/11 was in a snake year, Tiananmen square in China was a snake year(bombings there this year already) Pearl Harbor 1941 was a snake year as was the 1929 great depression.

Kim Jong Il Passed away December 17th 2011

Kim Jong Il's Son(note the Il's son, sounds like ison)

is Kim Jong Un (the U.N)

Comet Lovejoy, C/2013 R1 (Lovejoy) has been in the news too along with C/2012 S1 Ison

LOVEJOY = RODMAN (Dennis Rodman is a effigy of Obama)
R1 Lovejoy, Rodman was the number 1 Rebounder in the NBA.

Going back to comet C/2011 L4 (PANSTARRS)
It reached perihelion in March 2013, PAN is the a god of the wilds, the Shepherds and the flock. In the same month, the world recieved a new pope, the 13th of March to be precise, the shepherd of the flock.

Even in April we had comet C/2012 F6 (Lemmon)and in April we had a decline in gold bullion and a bombing at the Boston marathon where runners run for medals made of metals, gold silver and bronze.

A lemon citrus fruit color is yellow.

On January 13th-16th 2014, JP Morgan has 2 conferences set up, 1 in London(just the 15th) and one in San Francisco(13th-16th) globalbiodefense.com...
These are the dates associated with Comet Ison's supposed double dusting of Earth as we go under?/through? its orbital path that it seeded, coming towards the sun.

I am not psychic, I'm just a data miner.

Conclusion: A mushroom cloud or some other massive event will take place on par if not far more extreme than 9/11 on or at least the dates mentioned just above(15th Jan 2014) or at the very last moment on January 31st as we go into the year of the horse.

Not leaving out December 26th for the exact same scernario to play out first or expect more power talk or transistions of power to do with the pope, North Korea, Iran and syria and of course Obama and the cash.

What ever happens, I think North Korea will be blamed and of course linked to Syria and of course Iran.

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well done data miner! Good read* I love this kind of stuff. The full blown conspiracy nut in my really locked in on the year of the snake.

Reptillian connection. Gotta love it. The illuminati, or the powers that be, love to connect everything to the celestial veil, ie: dates, times, events, etc. However, if you dive deep into that conspiracy // alien agenda rabbit whole, wonderland get's pretty screwy. Since those that have the "knowledge and connections" believe the Reptillians run the show, along with the long string of connections to our birth, history, and gods of old, it does not surprise me me in the least that major events in history are attached to such a belief, or in this case, the year of the snake.

Great connection.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
No , ISON is dead and no mushroom cloud or something similar will happen on those dates you mention.If you want to bet pm me.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Yo! This may be retarded, but so many people are throwing so many different things - can you either direct me or post the evidence that ison is in fact dead? Much appreciated!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PonyRide

Conclusion: A mushroom cloud or some other massive event will take place on par if not far more extreme than 9/11 on or at least the dates mentioned just above(15th Jan 2014) or at the very last moment on January 31st as we go into the year of the horse.

Impossible, Super Mario has reestablished itself every ten years, starting with the original releases around 83-85, then the movie ten years later, then new platform versions, and possible another movie.

This means any mushroom cloud will be defeated by Mario and possibly Luigi, depending on whether Luigi is still in the mushroom bashing game.

Conspiracy debunked.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Prediction:

December 26th: Nothing will happen, we'll all still be here...Doomday will be pushed back three weeks.
January 13th-16th: Nothing will happen, we'll all still be here.
January 17th: I'll hit the planet instead.

-Peace-
edit on 12-12-2013 by Eryiedes because: Alteration

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
you're so sure the 26th is dday you need a backup date in advance? usually you wait till after dday 1 passed :p

just messin, always like a possible doomdate in my near calendar!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
prediction:

2113 people will still be posting the same conspiracies when we,r long gone and in 2213 just the same.

think people would just love to see it in their life time but i doubt its going to happen.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

When we were at a low that comet started coming our way by the time it. Gets to us, turns at us or off course or turns to vapor, will depend on what we have become or how we changed since it left where ever it left from. Maybe my though is romantic but I know any energy you have t tends to find like energy. Just like how people move and find a haunted house of spirits of like of who that moved in. Accept if we are terrible and sinful in a whole then maybe that comet will find its way to us. Balance will always be found at whatever cost b

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

xavi1000
, ISON is dead .

^^^^^^^^^^^ above is the BIG LIE that NASA is trying to put over on the people who believe their televisions...,

But the smart money isn't buying it....Most dumbed down people will believe ISON is dead until we hit the debris field between now and mid January ...By then it will be too late ....

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

an xmas bombing would drive the world crazy.... noy a psychic just making stuff up.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The last 3 weeks of 2013 might be tumultuous indeed.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

sparky31
prediction:

2113 people will still be posting the same conspiracies when we,r long gone and in 2213 just the same.

think people would just love to see it in their life time but i doubt its going to happen.

Really? You think in a hundred and even two hundred years people still will be posting? Like they did a hundred and two hundred years ago?

reply to post by cathar

cathar

xavi1000
, ISON is dead .

^^^^^^^^^^^ above is the BIG LIE that NASA is trying to put over on the people who believe their televisions...,

But the smart money isn't buying it....Most dumbed down people will believe ISON is dead until we hit the debris field between now and mid January ...By then it will be too late ....

So assuming we know now that the debris field will hit earth. How do I protect my house in two weeks so it can coop with an impacting piece of rock and/or ice. So even now we will be too late too little

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

cathar

xavi1000
, ISON is dead .

Yes, only NASA can see comets........ Not the millions of amateurs and other professionals that have been following it... Yeah, right.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

A lemon citrus fruit color is yellow.

You got that right, at least.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

cathar

xavi1000
, ISON is dead .

I'll be glad when these dates are over and done, so I can stop logging in here to see nonsense like this about ISON.

The part of the "debris field" that we will pass through, is the PRE perihelion portion, not the post perihelion portion, which is where all these "fragments" would be that everyone keeps talking about.

My prediction is that.... nothing will happen, and that someone will inevitably come up with the next doom dates... and nothing will happen again. Wash, rinse, repeat, ad nauseum.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My opinion/

Reeaacchhiinngg for doom and "we're not told the truth" nonsense AGAIN.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We have not reached the 28/29 Dec yet. You probably meant Nov.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wow you're amazing.

Never have I seen such a group of disparate thoughts put together in such a conglomeration of nonsense. One day before.... One day after almost on point missing by a mile.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Reaching is being generous. This is hope in a jar.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join