It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dementia is the next global pandemic, says Aids prevention pioneer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

So its a (poor) health pandemic ? Or is it a mental illness pandemic?

Both. imho, all have the same/similar underlying cause. It's more than "What's in the food, a lot of meat with hormones, processed food, soda, and the meat is tortured" - it's what's in the air, water and plants too.

The way north americans attend to their minds and body pandemic?

What we've done to the world pandemic. It's not just here and it's not just "diet and lifestyle." But true, that's where our power lies to deal with it - mainly because we have no control over the rest of our environment. (That power lies with corporate industry.)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

...I'd rather we get over this issue as a culture, and realize not all aspects of being alive are awesomesauce, and realize there are applicable times in life when not sticking around for more unrelenting torment is more humane. After all, we grant ANIMALS this right, why not us?

I do agree but at the same time I think it's the wrong emphasis. imho, we need to deal with the fact that people ARE getting sicker younger, aging faster and dying way too early. We need to face that fact square on and look at WHY it's happening. ...If we just say, "Yep. I'm good with euthanasia," then we are accepting the life view that's it's okay to poison people, push them to burnout, and just put them down when they're disabled and gonzo by 60, and no longer feeding the corporate machine.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Never Despise

Eating bad meat every day (animals that are overfed and kept on drugs) is the cause of a number of diseases.

The medical system is working today and is able to keep people in working condition, but eventually the medical system will fail.

The number of diseases and severity is increasing and causing distress in the medical system.

The smart people should avoid meat altogether and start on a vegetarian diet. A diet primarily consisting of grains and lentils is the best. The veggies (including leafs) should be boiled or steamed before consumption.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

soficrow
reply to post by BDBinc

So its a (poor) health pandemic ? Or is it a mental illness pandemic?

Both. imho, all have the same/similar underlying cause. It's more than "What's in the food, a lot of meat with hormones, processed food, soda, and the meat is tortured" - it's what's in the air, water and plants too.

The way north americans attend to their minds and body pandemic?

What we've done to the world pandemic. It's not just here and it's not just "diet and lifestyle." But true, that's where our power lies to deal with it - mainly because we have no control over the rest of our environment. (That power lies with corporate industry.)

The power to think, feel & eat healthy,( & to exercise) is yours not the corporations.
Your body( in the mind) is food transformed . As your subtle and gross food is so is the body.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

I suggest you go live downstream from a mining operation in South America, drink arsenic contaminated water every day for about 6 months and eat the crops watered from the river and then get back to me. Or maybe go live, drink and eat near Fukushima for a few months and then get back to me.

I have no doubt the mind and will have great power but what you're saying is just stupid - uninformed, insular, narrow-minded, blinkered and bigoted.

Thank you creator for my thesaurus.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

soficrow
reply to post by BDBinc

I suggest you go live downstream from a mining operation in South America, drink arsenic contaminated water every day for about 6 months and eat the crops watered from the river and then get back to me. Or maybe go live, drink and eat near Fukushima for a few months and then get back to me.

I have no doubt the mind and will have great power but what you're saying is just stupid - uninformed, insular, narrow-minded, blinkered and bigoted.

Of course mining puts out toxins, you were talking about north america, who sold and failed to maintain a faulty nuclear plant to Japan?
Greed pandemic.
The destruction of the planet by greed is not anything I argued about no need to lob off insults.Are you patriotic and I stepped on your toe.
If you do not have self control ( what you feed your mind and body) then I am wrong and you are right and you have no power as corporations tell you what to eat , they force feed you and control all your thoughts and feelings.
Since I am terminal what good would it do( what would it prove ) to move to a toxic dump /radiate myself? Do you want me to try to accelerate my death.
You can't exhibit characteristics of the corporation while you blame them for the state of the world , maybe they do have control of your mind if they influence your thinking feeling.
To the extent that you call people who don't agree with what the corporations have told you (that there is a dementia pandemic ) everyone who doesn't agree with the media corporation stupid, uninformed, blinkered and bigoted .

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Removed my post
edit on 16-12-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

As I said it is happening,snarky is pushing it for dementia patients , much like a sheep watching a show on TV and bbbelieving it .

Whoa, hold on there a minute you fabricator

NEVER, EVER did I say 'push this for Dementia'
You are so ignorant to what you read, you don't even understand the half of it.

This is one of my MANY comments where I tried to make myself clear, but you only hear what you want to

snarky412

Wow, just wow
I never mentioned 'Dementia' now did I? Like I said, you didn't read the comments to well.
I said 'TERMINAL ILLNESSES' ....got that?????
You know like Cancer? Parkinson's disease?

Now then I will reiterate for the umpteenth time, I WAS NOT referring to Dementia patients.....got that?????

I.NEVER.SAID.FOR.DEMENTIA.PATIENTS.

Now then, do you comprehend what I just said????
I sure as hell hope so.
And stop using my name in your twisted distorted remarks
Because that is a flat out LIE you just posted of me

Now stop it!!

-----------------

reply to post by soficrow

soficrow
reply to post by BDBinc

Thank you for that.
I would give you an 'applause' but will have to settle for a 'star'

edit on 16-12-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

...you were talking about north america

Excuse me?! "Pandemic" means world-wide. Seems you are trolling for conflict.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

soficrow
reply to post by BDBinc

...you were talking about north america

Excuse me?! "Pandemic" means world-wide. Seems you are trolling for conflict.

There is no dementia "pandemic".
And it was you that started talking about North America.
Now all you and your TV watching corporate opinion spreading friend snarky can do is name call.
Seems like you two have corporate mentality, keep spreading the fear and lies.
PANDEMIC EPIDEMIC!!!!!
Global warming!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join