It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 Kingdoms.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is how i would hypothetically start changing the world from behind the scenes i had been given the chance.

The 4 Kingdoms

This is a small story about the 4 Kingdoms. Now the 4 Kingdoms are an allegory for my conglomerate which composes itself of 4 main companies.

I would first go public with all these business's as the major shareholder, at least 70% of each company. Lets look at one of my kingdoms for an example. Lets say perhaps that this kingdom would be built for boys in trouble or without families. These boys and maybe girls would be put into a boxing camp, or jiu-jitsu school that is also a school for their education. Now what this kingdom would represent would be an idea as well as a company. In my will i would break the company up into major 12 major shareholders who would make decisions for the future of the company based on the companies core values. Let me remind you this is all hypothetical. I came up with this idea as a way to better understand how someone with the opposite set of core values would do the same thing to introduce an idea into the population to manipulate public opinion. Ideas are like infectious diseases. They spread. So maybe there is people already doing this for both sides.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Honestly, thank you for trying. But hypotheticals are so ambiguous. It would be a much more interesting discussion IMHO to look at the world as it 'really' is, with 'real' country's with power (political, financial, resources and military) and see how they influence the way the world is right now and how the tip of power may change.

As an example, Africa is a big and growing piece of the global puzzle.....China is a major power and influence there. What is the next frontier of the major powers to influence and create change....and how will change come about? Many options, many players and subplayers.......

In the meantime, with tongue-in-cheek, CHEERS!!!!

new topics

join