It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Photos You Didn't See From Obama's Trip to South Africa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

George is going to be really upset with you for stealing his thunder. That wasn't supposed to be shown until his exhibition at the National Gallery Of Art.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Do you expect the president of the USA and an ex president to share bitter resentment for each other? Yes, in politics you are civilized,and yes, ex presidents can go on the entourage to the funeral of a very important person such as Mandela,wich both Bush and Obama met.

Some people here are really stupid.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Everyone of these pictures were set up and scripted. There is nothing unique or of any importance of any kind.

I thought you were going to show the pictures of Mooshelle switching seats with Barry to get him away from the Blond.

These are the pictures I want to see so I can laugh more.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

SLAYER69

solongandgoodnight
One picture claims to be George W. showing pictures of his newest paintings to Michelle Obama, and Hillary Clinton. (I can't help but wonder what those would look like)

Youre giving him WAY too much credit
... Given the two perfect circles.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
They're all in it together. Hilary has always been involved with the bushes. Makes me gag when I hear Hilary fans say they couldn't stand Bush. She is in fact the worst of the bunch in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Wow, this site amazes me every day. Some of you with the ranting, I mean really? you don't think these guys couldn't put their political differences aside for a trip to a funeral for a well known and respected man?

Political differences aside, who cares? they went to a funeral, they decided to car pool it. Saves us a pretty penny on the cost, of flying 3 separate trips, all with their own special teams etc.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

These dumb-# elites have done nothing in their lives except step in front of a camera -

Meanwhile - people who have spent 12 years of their lives in medical school - actually learning something are going to have their salaries cut because these dumb-#s are going on an all expense paid vacation to see some communist black guy who has been dead for 7 months be "buried"?

How hard do you work every year? Do you have health insurance that is less than your mortgage? Or rent?

How much did this trip cost taxpayers? Why can't I just keep the money I made?

And, big question - Why are there 91 world leaders in one place at one time?

I have an answer -

But, what's the real answer?

This "meeting" of all the illumanti at one place, at one time, is unprecedented.

Wake up people.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

aorAki

solongandgoodnight

One picture claims to be George W. showing pictures of his newest paintings to Michelle Obama, and Hillary Clinton. (I can't help but wonder what those would look like)

Disturbing GWB paintings

There you go...the mind of a psycho....

I'm pretty sure those aren't actually painted by Bush, but maybe I'm mistaken.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Come on. Are you saying that you only have friends that think the exact same way you do? Because I sure don't. I have friends that are hardcore liberals, hardcore republicans, hardcore libertarians, and some who don't care one way or the other.

Why would that be different of a politician? I am fairly certain that Boehner and Reid are actually good friends outside of the Congressional battlefield.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Great thread! Proof that the whole game is just theatre. Zappa said it best: "The Government is the entertainment branch of Military-Industrial Complex."

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I cannot believe anyone ever thought they weren't all putting on act.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join