It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost In My PHoto? (My first thread)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is a WONDERFUL thread! The only one that has kept my interest from beginning to present over the past 8 months or so. Thank-you O.P. and contributors.

In that second photo during the re-visit to the warehouse, it looks like the person who was coming up the hallway is now standing directly behind you VERY VERY closely. I'm thinking he could be your counterpart in one of the many co-existing timelines. Maybe there's a property in the granite that's allowing you to see yourself..though slightly out-of-phase/sync?
-cwm

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey923

I would call up there to the granite place and tell them what happened and ask if the place is haunted. Also I would do some checking on the building is it old/historical? If not, find out what use to be there. This is very interesting and I can clearly see the people. I looked at the pictures before reading your post and was thinking all I see are people, where is the ghost...then I read your post and was taken back.
S & F

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hmmm...I'd think twice before purchasing that particular piece of 'haunted' granite to bring into your house.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for posting these. But I wanna see a pic of the "attractive blonde", dammit!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Maybe you should interview the blond woman who works there about the history of the warehouse.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

IAMTAT
Hmmm...I'd think twice before purchasing that particular piece of 'haunted' granite to bring into your house.

I would agree with IAMTAT ... all stone but particularly granite has the potential to absorb 'memories' via vibration etc ... this is why so many old buildings (for example - castles), sometimes have weird atmospheres ... even hauntings ... because the walls absorb memories of events through time.

Quite often it is the more traumatic events that get absorbed more deeply and replay as hauntings ... this is why I asked in a previous post whether there was any recorded incidents (historically) where two men had been killed on that site.

If you are too shy to ask the pretty blonde maybe you could check-out old, local newspapers for the 1920's - 1930's.

Woody )O(

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Woody reinforced my concerns about that particular slab of granite.
If you have another choice in mind...consider avoiding purchase of this particular one.

If this is indeed a shadow person; one which apparently chooses to show itself to you in this manner, then this slab should not be placed into your home. If this entity has imprinted itself upon this conductive stone and has already shown interest in you in particular, then to move it into your home, would help facilitate a portal for this entity to follow.

The fact that you have seen this image...are curious about it...and are currently preoccupied with your curiosity via this thread....could mean that the entity has already established you as a potential target.

I'm not trying to alarm you but, in the future, please consider choosing another slab...as well as covering your wife and yourself with a protective prayer before and after visiting the warehouse.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Since it seems like a couple of posters missed this, the OP did already say that he picked out the granite and it is NOT the 'haunted' one.

We did pick our granite, and we are NOT going with the "haunted" one, lol.

Also, he stated in an earlier post that the warehouse was a new building - not a historic one.

Ps. This isn't an old dingy warehouse that you'd think would have a history. It is in a newer area of the industrial area of town, and it's bright and new looking.

edit on 17-12-2013 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by VegHead

Thanks for the update. I'm happy to hear this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join