It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

if i recall correctly, it can be located in the British Archives.
feel free to explore.

ah shizzle, i'm not very good at this 'ignoring' you thing, am i ?
edit on 14-12-2013 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Honor93
oh, i've been promoting a class action RICO case for years.
although, it's not like it has any traction, whatsoever.

So have other birther nutters like poor Orly Taitz....

we the people erect gallows right in the Congressional gardens ... no need to go any further than out the back door

Ah yes, the good old lynching party of the black man - no need for a trial, he is black so he must be guilty. Your true colours are really showing now!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Honor93
if i recall correctly, it can be located in the British Archives.

you recall incorrectly - that was just another lie from a birther - as expected, you have no evidence for that claim at all!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
reply to post by xuenchen

Now what? If Obama isn't related to the Dunham's how do you explain him looking pretty much identical to Stanley Dunham? Where are the birth records that show one of Obama's wives in Kenya gave birth to Obama? Where are the records that show Obama Sr. brought Obama over from Kenya? Why did the local Hawaiian newspaper report Dunham gave birth right after Obama's birth? There are more questions I could ask but I think this shows the ridiculousness of your claims.

He doesn't look like anybody in the Dunham family.

What birth records in Kenya ?

Sr. had plenty of connections here and in Kenya. Smuggling is common and easy. Student airlifts were common.

The "birth" announcement could have been part of the adoption agreement. Not uncommon.

Sr. - wiki

some info

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

yorkshirelad
I'm from the UK and what I see is the most intense rabid attack on ANY PRESIDENT EVER. And the only thing that distinguishes this president from all others is his colour (spelt correctly by the way).

You are goddam racists. The worst racist is the one who says " I'm not a racist, but......" (hint the "but" is the most racist part of that sentence).

very accurate insight into a lot of birthers!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

And the only thing that distinguishes this president from all others is his colour (spelt correctly by the way).
hahahahahahahahahahaha
didn't you just suggest his father was a 'romantic alien' ??

curious question: are the waters exceptionally murky on your side of the pond ??
it might explain alot.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

been making the same suggestion for over 40yrs and no 'black man' or half-breed sat in the seat then, what's your point, exactly ?

i'm merely suggesting we 'follow the law' as is established, you don't like it, work to change it ... in the meantime, this particular criminal should be addressed accordingly.

besides, there will be another 535 + accessories awaiting their turn.
hey, we could make it a reality show

edit on 14-12-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Do I have to explain this again? The term Natural Born Citizen is never defined in the Constitution. Therefore, by that the laws laid out in that same document, it is up to the courts to interpret the meaning. So far every single court definition has been equivalent to birthright citizenship. Birthright citizenship is defined in 8 USC § 1401. In this case the most notable section is G. It states that anyone born outside US borders to at least one parent who is a US citizen that has spent at least one year in the US since turning 14 is a US citizen at birth. It also states that if said parent is in the US military or an employee of the US government then no matter what their child is a US citizen.

It's also worth pointing out that section A states that even if neither parents are US citizens if the child is born on US soil they are a US citizen. So since you have agreed to the fact that Ann Dunham is Obama's mother you have also agreed to the fact that Obama is a Natural Born Citizen.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Honor93
i'm merely suggesting we 'follow the law' as is established, you don't like it, work to change it

Well, the law states that to be the President you have to be:

be a natural-born citizen of the United States;
be at least thirty-five years old;
have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

Obama is all of those, so his election followed the law.... which apparently some do not like!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You really don't see the resemblance between these two pictures:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Then your recollection is wrong. When that claim first surfaced I took it upon myself to contact the British National Archives. This was their response:

Thank you for contacting The National Archives of England and Wales.

There is no series dedicated to life events of British subjects in foreign countries, as there is no legislation or requirement for the British Government to record these events. Use of Foreign churches to record events is common, and there is no requirement for those authorities to return copies of the registers to England. Although an example is the Miscellaneous Foreign Returns where some foreign Authorities have returned copies of their records relating to British subjects.

Records of former Colonial administrations will normally remain within the country, they were not returned to United Kingdom. If this was a foreign country where the Foreign Office was involved, such as Germany, Columbia or Ecuador, then a Consular Register may have been kept, and this would have been returned.

The National Archives holds copies of births from the East Africa Protectorate, including Kenya in TNA Ref: RG 36. These records date from 1911-1923, and are available to search and download for a fee from www.bmdregsiters.co.uk; a search using the key word ‘Obama’ does not return any results

Records relating to births of British subjects in British Protectorates and Colonies remain in the country of origin and would not be returned to either the Foreign Office, Colonial Office or the General Register Office.

The National Archives does hold Colonial Office Original Correspondence (TNA Ref: CO 533) for Kenya, this contains various Acts and Legislation relating to births and deaths in Kenya prior to independence.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

You really don't see the resemblance between these two pictures:

nope.

not even a little bit.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sucks when things go off topic and straight towards misdirection whenever this controversy is discussed.
edit on 14-12-2013 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

oye, this is not the thread for such a discussion.

fyi, the Constitution doesn't provide any 'definitions'.

and as stated earlier, your interpretation is woefully inadequate, period.

oh and PS ... there is -0- evidence that Obama was born on any patch of American soil, including claimed territories.
edit on 14-12-2013 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

do you even read what you post ?

ok, let's look at what YOU posted ...

In this case the most notable section is G. It states that anyone born outside US borders to at least one parent who is a US citizen that has spent at least one year in the US since turning 14 is a US citizen at birth.
no argument there, however, it does NOT say that same child would be considered a "Natural Born" citizen, does it ?

the USSC has not decided the issue, so do not pretend it has been declared equivalent to anything ... that's pure BS.

and the next sentence ...

It also states that if said parent is in the US military or an employee of the US government then no matter what their child is a US citizen

now please, show me where it says any child, as described above would be considered a "Natural Born" citizen.

you can't.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join