It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Yeah.. In light of the details and more understanding of what actually happened here with this lady, I don't see how the B/C has any earthly connection with her death. It doesn't feel right to keep on with it..particularly not in now knowing the way events unfolded.

I'll catch ya on another thread for the b/c topic..or feel free to check out the few I've posted the links to all the source docs on, but I'm dropping my end of that line for now. At least on this thread. ...just doesn't feel right.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

IAMTAT
I don't know...I'm beginning to wonder whether an administration that can't even construct a working website with $1B...is actually capable of successfully performing a hit that looks like an accident.

The Obamacare website was meant to fail. No mechanism to pay for the insurance was even designed. Who does this and why?

Eventually, they will propose that Single Payer is the only way to "fix" Obamacare.

This Obama Administration is crooked enough to do anything.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IShotMyLastMuse

any chance you'd share a link for this ?

"No emergency calls were received from the pilot of the stricken aircraft, and the accident was called in by another pilot who had spotted debris in the sea, Khon 2 reported. "

i cannot say i've ever heard of such silence from any pilot as their plane is descending, out of control ... wtf ??

unless, we should be discussing a 'controlled' descent ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Honor93
however, i do KNOW the document presented is less than legitimate and absolutely 'altered'.....at first sight, both the short and long form submissions garnered this verbal response ... OMG, that is sooooo fake, surely ppl aren't blind enough to believe it.

Funny how only birthers can see that they are fake, no real expert has declared them fake (as a real expert would not declare a document that they have never seen a fake), and remember the every single court case that the silly birthers have started has been lost - over 200 of them so far. The lawyers pushing the birther nonsense have also been sanctioned by the courts several times.

But you just know a document you have never seen is a fake!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

Am I the only one old enough to remember back in the good-ole-days when "Stuff Happened" sometimes?
would that include 'stuff' like Watergate or Iran/Contra or the Gulf of Tonkin or 9/11 for that matter ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

When I saw the article, I thought of the Navy Seals immediately.

I also noticed that the Liberal mainstream media is using the word "conspiracist" for conspiracy theorists. Like all Obama conspiracy theorists must be conspiRACISTS.

No, our media would never use subliminals to sway the masses.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Are you serious? Really?

You are equating the death of a senior-citizen in a small-plane crash over the ocean to Watergate and the Gulf of Tonkin?

The internet really needs a sarcasm font to help sort the crazy from the hilarious.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Since when do sky marshals have ANYTHING to do with mechanical problems or pilot error? For that Mayer when did air marshals start flying on single engine private planes?
edit on 12/13/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
geez...this confirms my belief that some ATS members are granted access even if they reside in mental institutions...must be some type of right-wing "calming therapy"

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Hmmm, lets see here, which would YOU do if you were in a plane that just lost its engine...

Would you concentrate on getting the plane down in one piece, trying to save your neck and your passengers?

Or, do you worry about getting off a radio call so they know where to get the bodies?

There have been a lot of crashes where no radio calls were received before impact.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

But you just know a document you have never seen is a fake!
well now, while it's true i've never seen the 'hard copy' (cause it doesn't exist), what has been publicly released by the administration is certainly 'altered' or have you finally come to your senses ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

nope, not at all.
just questioning your reasoning behind "stuff happens".
which 'stuff' ??

especially the kind of 'stuff' any prior administration orchestrated, manipulated or simply put into action.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Honor93
well now, while it's true i've never seen the 'hard copy'

Nor have you seen the original of any previous President or Vice President....

(cause it doesn't exist),

yes it does!

what has been publicly released by the administration is certainly 'altered'

And just what courts are you a document expert in? Oh, none I see.... you just know!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

geez, you're trying way too hard.
thread drift is/was not the point and shame on you for trying to make it so.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Honor93
thread drift is/was not the point and shame on you for trying to make it so.

You are the one making the thread drift - a 65 year old woman dies in a plane crash and you want to make it some silly conspiracy based on nothing but your hatred for the POTUS!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

There have been a lot of crashes where no radio calls were received before impact
really ??
got anything non-military and non-highjacked to back up that statement ??

especially flights carrying government personnel.

there are quite a few ATCs who would disagree.
it's called 'protocol', but you already knew that

don't ya ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Discussing the topic is thread drift? But talking about if his birth certificate is real isn't?

You made the comment about air marshals, now you're running away from it?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by Krazysh0t

You do realize that professional political assasinations are carried out with the goal of it looking like something else happened, right?

Way to deflect from my points about a lot of what ifs having to work out EXACTLY right to pull off this supposed "hit". There are FAR easier ways to kill someone and make it look like an accident without going through all those hoops and hoping that your target (as well as the people around her) behave exactly the right way so you can successfully kill them. Its absurd.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

how do you know what i have or haven't seen regarding any prior president ??

oh yeah, you don't.

yes it does!
how do you know ?
you certainly haven't seen it.

what's your point?
expert or not is irrelevant.
i have several, dating all the way back to 1933 ... you know, decades before Hawaii gained statehood.

they certainly didn't "do their own thing" after statehood, it simply doesn't work that way, regardless what you say.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Radio calls are made if you can. Priority number one is get on the ground safely.

Paul Wellstone's plane was talking to the tower when they slammed into the ground after stalling, with no radio call.

Mel Carnahan crashed in bad weather with no radio call. The first word was a 911 call from someone living nearby.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join