It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

And they're under a gag order until the NTSB interviews.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

What does having seen something have to do with taking away the message that a plane crash spectacularly exhibits ?

It is truly amazing how often you ask the most obvious questions and show incredulity towards almost any theory that is not "normal" to you.

Like you think that somehow having an easier way of doing it would be "better".

Rituals are something that should be considered, and you do not even know what or who any "message" would be sent to...

Are you serious when you appear to be saying that plane crashes are so normal, with these prominent figures involved in important incidents in history that somehow find there way onto said (ACCIDENT) ?

How could so many important characters get killed in all these "normal" ways, at what rate for example have people died surrounding 9/11.

Way too many for statistical norms.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

So if they don't care if people see something, why bother to make it look like an accident?

I thought the point was to make it look like an accident, and send a message that way.
edit on 12/12/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but the whole nexus of the Obama eligibility/origins question has simply become surreal at this point.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

SBMcG
I'm sorry, but the whole nexus of the Obama eligibility/origins question has simply become surreal at this point.

My

thoughts

exactly !!!!

and only a mere 7 years after do we input a president with nearly the same name that was blamed for 9/11

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The news just reported that she survived the crash but died while floating with the other survivors. Think they said for an hour. She had suffered no visible trauma from the crash itself.
When they started to talk about lifejackets the audio malfunctioned so we couldn't hear any of the specific details.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Celestial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

Seems like a legitimate accident to me.

What exactly is a "legitimate accident" ?????

You know this is going to be more fuel for conspiracy fires.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
psssst..... I'm not saying it's a conspiracy...

..but absolutely every single last person to ever have anything to do with Obama is going to end up dead. (gasp)

...in fact.. (I can't confirm this) they say... everyone who tries that crazy thing called life, ends up dead of one thing or another.

Craaaaaazy rumors these days huh? Bah... To suggest everyone actually dies eventually. What insanity.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Celestial1
The news just reported that she survived the crash but died while floating with the other survivors. Think they said for an hour. She had suffered no visible trauma from the crash itself.
When they started to talk about lifejackets the audio malfunctioned so we couldn't hear any of the specific details.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Celestial1 because: (no reason given)

That must be it then.

Some conspiracy involving the lifejackets. I suspect that the underwater scuba-diving assassins waited for an hour to make things look normal, then zapped her with some secret beam weapon directly connected to Obama's brain which can tell when someone he's paid off is about to break 'Omerta'.

That must be it.
edit on 12-12-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cheebie23

You're right. It's much more plausible to think someone caused an air crash and somehow made it so everyone else lived

KyoZero

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I wonder if she had an "insurance" policy. Whatever the reason for her death did she leave the real proof of birth for O with someone in case she turned up dead one day??? It could get interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Here is the news report:

ABC Newsabcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Go back to sleep sheeple, this was an anomaly, nothing happened here except a very reliable turbine aircraft crashed shortly after takeoff, ask Jerome Corsi.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
well now, isn't this 'timely' and all ?
condolences to her family and friends.

gotta wonder who won the 'pool' ??
my guesstimate was off by a mere 9 months, imagine that.
(it was suggested that she wouldn't last much beyond 90 days post inauguration)

well, as JFK was murdered amongst thousands of witnesses, what's 8 ?

aye, it is what it is folks and i'm just not buying the accident line, not this time ... i would suppose there is no point continuing to wonder why there was a need to install the very FIRST deputy director, eh ?

Yamamoto ... now that's an interesting link indeed.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ontarff

What does "very reliable" have to do with it? Since when does that mean "never crashes"? The 747 and 777 are both "very reliable" and they crash too. There is no such thing as a plane that doesn't crash.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

pavil

tothetenthpower

Seems like a legitimate accident to me.

What exactly is a "legitimate accident" ?????

You know this is going to be more fuel for conspiracy fires.

Lol. That's a nice one.
Tragic any way. My condolences to the affected

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by ontarff

What does "very reliable" have to do with it? Since when does that mean "never crashes"? The 747 and 777 are both "very reliable" and they crash too. There is no such thing as a plane that doesn't crash.

I guess that means only unreliable parts and planes crash. Of course, how they are allowed off the ground if they're unreliable is a mystery, but I cannot think of another context it fits to make the 'reliable' description of this particular equipment an issue.

You'd think airplanes never crashed and people never died in this world. Of course though, if every last person on-board an airplane isn't Jon Doe or Jane Smith in terms of relative importance, dark forces and evildoers must have been at work, carefully crafting dastardly plots to do away with people for.....what exactly would this have happened for again?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

what exactly would this have happened for again?
rhyme or reason, your choice.

you don't suppose the TPP (TransPacific Partnership) or even the Yakuza would have anything to do with it at all, eh?

Yamamoto and Pacific protocols, nah, nothing to see here

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Honor93
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

what exactly would this have happened for again?
rhyme or reason, your choice.

you don't suppose the TPP (TransPacific Partnership) or even the Yakuza would have anything to do with it at all, eh?

Yamamoto and Pacific protocols, nah, nothing to see here

Nope... I think a plane crashed. It happens a couple times a week, it seems...to go by FAA records and crash incident listings. They just kinda fall out of the air on a regular basis for all kinds of reasons.

"Fuddy hit the headlines two years ago when she approved a waiver request allowing Obama to access certified copies of his birth certificate, signed by the delivery doctor, Obama's mother and the local registrar. His mother, then 18, signed her name (Stanley) Ann Dunham Obama.

What part of that peripheral role in a "scandal" based around B.S. to begin with would have made her worth it? What was worth so much as a few minutes consideration for International Crime like the Yakuza or World Security Services? Why would assassination even be worth mention?

She played a bit part in a side show to a non-event and did nothing unique in seeing or knowing things other don't. Frankly, I can't even begin to see the basis where someone dreamed up this theory.

Will we have a thread when Obama's gardener dies too? His driver? College Professors? Personal Physician?

Some of this Obama related stuff is pure bat crap crazy. We each define what falls into that differently, I'm sure, but how can we even discuss the SERIOUS issues around Obama when this silly insanity is always in the middle of it?

Perhaps....that's the point, too. If we focus on the silly? The serious never has time to be seen.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I can't wait for 50 years from now when we get to read about everything that is so hazy and unclear in this time having to do with governments

I have suspicions that these could be black ops but more rational thoughts of genuine accidents takes over in the hopes that it's really not that bad, sure hope i'm wrong like always.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join