It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Don't even waste your time with these clowns Bro..It's like trying to talk sense to a Brick.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

yeah, that's always possible, however, the 'request' is not privileged information, it is public record and does NOT exist.

even in 2011, when Holder held the same position, the response issued (public information readily accessible) was addressed to both parties.

if it happened as they claim, where is the paper trail ??

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

hellobruce
Funny how Obama has provided more certified documentation than any previous President - and has been declared a natural born US citizen by US courts....

I did my own legwork on this issue. The HDOH does not maintain the seal debossment on Obama's short form. I asked them, they said they do not. So the short form document is fraudulent. Believe what you want. But, Congress relied on that document to determine Obama's eligibility. Arlen Specter said so, Bob Casey said so. Congress was defrauded. Period.

hellobruce
But that is not good enough for birthers, they have attempted over 200 court cases, every single court case failing. Every single one. The reason all court cases have failed is birthers have nothing but lies and silly made up stories.

I don't trust Orly Taitz, Jerome Corsi, Sheriff Arpaio, or any of the other 'birthers' to have made the mainstream. I wouldn't be surprised if they are all paid to discredit legitimate questions and provide misdirection. They don't represent me in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I say that according to the law as long as Ann Dunham is Obama's mother then he is a natural born citizen no matter where he was born. With the exception of a few people I think we can all agree that Dunham is his mother.

That said, please explain the logistics behind how Obama could be born somewhere else other than Hawaii. For one... You were questioning the funding of Obama's education. Who funded Obama's and Dunham's trip to somewhere outside the US?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MotherMayEye

in the early days, i recall commentary indicating that the COLB was his personal copy from his childhood.
i don't recall if it was mentioned in the books.

if the above is true, then there is no need for the attorney to go and fetch one in 07/08.

if the attorney really did fetch one in 07 or 08, the authorized request is public information and would be readily accessible as is the one submitted in 2011.

But, Congress relied on that document to determine Obama's eligibility. Arlen Specter said so, Bob Casey said so. Congress was defrauded.
yes they did and i totally forgot about that ... there was an actual Congressional hearing, wasn't there ?
[memory is fuzzy but i think i remember Congress 'testifying']

imho, the COLB serves as the proverbial "rope" necessary for criminals to hang themselves.

in my upbringing, a popular phrase with regard to criminals of all kinds was ... give them enough rope and they will eventually hang themselves ... and back then, Nixon was a living example of its truth.
edit on 14-12-2013 by Honor93 because: typo

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

then i'd have to suggest that your interpretation of the law governing what constitutes 'Natural Born' is woefully inadequate.

yes, i would agree that AD was his biological mother (unless proof to the contrary can be provided)

That said, please explain the logistics behind how Obama could be born somewhere else other than Hawaii.
given his mother was mobile and a CIA operative, then, whatever her location was when she experienced labor is also likely the 'place'/location where he arrived.

since there is neither indisputable or verifiable evidence of that location, my guess is as baseless as any other.

For one... You were questioning the funding of Obama's education. Who funded Obama's and Dunham's trip to somewhere outside the US?
there are plenty of answers but they do not belong in this thread.

need a lead ?
see CIA

edit on 14-12-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Senator Arlen Specter:

“On June 13, 2008, the Obama campaign released a copy of his birth certificate after numerous claims were made about his eligibility to hold the office of President. The released copy created additional questions, because it contained a blacked out department file number and was apparently missing a seal, and it was impossible to detect raised text, a common characteristic of official documents. There were satisfactory answers to such questions, however: the department file number had been blacked out to prevent hackers from breaking into the Health Department’s system, and the State places the seal on the back of the certificate. The website FactCheck.org investigated the matter and provided high-resolution photos taken at multiple angles that revealed the raised text and the seal on the back of the document…

Accordingly, it has been concluded that President Obama has met the constitutional qualifications to be President of the United States.

Senator Robert Casey:

"I am confident that Mr. Obama meets all the constitutional requirements to be our 44th president. Mr. Obama has posted a copy of his birth certificate on his campaign website and submitted an additional copy to the independent website FactCheck.org. The birth certificate demonstrates that he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1961, thereby making him a natural-born citizen eligible to be president."

Two members of Congress reported they relied on the document photographed by Factcheck.
edit on 14-12-2013 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Honor93

need a lead ?
see CIA

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

thanks, i read it when you posted it earlier.

well, clearly, both the COLB and the pdf of a long form are less than legitimate and their fraudulent use is punishable by existing law.

so, who did we hire to ENFORCE the laws of this country ???
oh yeah, nvm.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
reply to post by Honor93

I say that according to the law as long as Ann Dunham is Obama's mother then he is a natural born citizen no matter where he was born. With the exception of a few people I think we can all agree that Dunham is his mother.

That said, please explain the logistics behind how Obama could be born somewhere else other than Hawaii. For one... You were questioning the funding of Obama's education. Who funded Obama's and Dunham's trip to somewhere outside the US?

Unless She really is not his natural biological Mother.

Obama Sr. had several wives.

Maybe Ann Dunham was paid to marry "Sr." and adopt "Jr."

Now what?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

it certainly wouldn't be beyond or beneath the CIA to manipulate just such a scenario either.

however, since there's no room in it for Davis, i'd have to disagree

yeah, strike the above ^^^ there's plenty of room for Davis
... i had to re-read what you wrote.

at this point, we should remember ... Ms Fuddy publicly admitted to violating the law, at the behest of Obama and Holder.
and for that, SHE is a hero for sacrificing herself to expose them and should be remembered as such.
RIP Loretta Fuddy

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Let's go with your narrative that his mother was a CIA agent. That would definitely make him a natural born citizen. She would have been an employee of the US government and according to the USC that means that no matter where he is born he is a citizen at birth aka a Natural Born Citizen.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Now what? If Obama isn't related to the Dunham's how do you explain him looking pretty much identical to Stanley Dunham? Where are the birth records that show one of Obama's wives in Kenya gave birth to Obama? Where are the records that show Obama Sr. brought Obama over from Kenya? Why did the local Hawaiian newspaper report Dunham gave birth right after Obama's birth? There are more questions I could ask but I think this shows the ridiculousness of your claims.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

feeling adventurous, are ya ?

ok, mom is CIA (agent, operative, trainee) ... who knows ?

uh, NO ... 2 American citizen parents are required for "Natural Born" status.
it does not matter how the parents became citizens but the Natural Born status is for those with 2 citizen parents.

Obama will NEVER meet that qualification.
i don't care how they twist the story, Sr was never a US citizen, hence, Obama can not meet the requirement for Natural Born status, period.

ETA - don't even bother with USSC interpretations over the years, they vary and are based on different circumstances.

besides, if their latest interpretation 'rules', then it is 'officially' undecided.

look, this isn't about his citizenship status, by virtue of his mother (provided she was 18 when he was born), he is a US citizen, no doubt (regardless of his birth location).

and if Sr is his biological father, then there is no chance he meets the requirement for 'natural born' status as Sr never gained US citizenship.
edit on 14-12-2013 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Honor93
uh, NO ... 2 American citizen parents are required for "Natural Born" status.

Where is that stated in US law? Nowhere, of course, it is just some crap birthers come up with to try and deny obama is the legal POTUS!

The courts disagree with you.... but birthers apparently know more than the US courts!

it does not matter how the parents became citizens but the Natural Born status is for those with 2 citizen parents.

Wrong again - how do you account for the fact that USA courts have declared that Obama is a natural born US citizen....

Sr was never a US citizen, hence, Obama can not meet the requirement for Natural Born status, period.

Except that requirement is only in birthers minds, the US court system disagree with you!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Honor93

thanks, i read it when you posted it earlier.

Sorry to repeat myself, I felt like I should include Bob Casey's quote, too.

Honor93
well, clearly, both the COLB and the pdf of a long form are less than legitimate and their fraudulent use is punishable by existing law.

so, who did we hire to ENFORCE the laws of this country ???
oh yeah, nvm.

All sides of this story are either being buried or spun by complicit organizations. I don't think there is any way to hold the people behind this scam accountable. However, I am sure that other people relied on the fraudulent short form and were legally injured. Bloggers and Factcheck donors, for example, may have been defrauded of money and valuable resources. A civil lawsuit and RICO complaint could possibly bring the truth to light, but I can't imagine a legitimate attorney taking up the cause.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

a better question might be ... why did Sr register Obama's birth with the British Crown ?

and, since Jr never officially relinquished his status as a British subject (cause it doesn't just 'go away'), he could be considered a traitor.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Honor93
a better question might be ... why did Sr register Obama's birth with the British Crown ?

A much better question would be "Why do birthers make up lies like that silly claim"? - notice no evidence for that claim is shown.... that is because they have no evidence!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

xuenchen

Xcalibur254
reply to post by Honor93

Unless She really is not his natural biological Mother.

Obama Sr. had several wives.

Maybe Ann Dunham was paid to marry "Sr." and adopt "Jr."

Now what?

Let's go the whole hog shall we:

Obama's mother was abducted by Aliens and was presented to the aliens by the CIA. His father is a reptilian alien who first landed in Kenya and impregnated his mother on the shores of the Indian Ocean. Cos he was a romantic alien.

I mean come on. You can take this "made up nonsense" in whatever direction you please, especially when you have not one single shred of evidence......because TPTB has destroyed it all.....how convenient.

I'm from the UK and what I see is the most intense rabid attack on ANY PRESIDENT EVER. And the only thing that distinguishes this president from all others is his colour (spelt correctly by the way).

You are goddam racists. The worst racist is the one who says " I'm not a racist, but......" (hint the "but" is the most racist part of that sentence).

Just look at the demographics of US voting patterns. It screams racist!

FYI : I have as much evidence for alien impregnation of Ann Dunham as there is for Obama being born ANYWHERE except the US.......go figure. Think about it, if Obama was NOT born in the US where is the "other country" birth certificate?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

oh, i've been promoting a class action RICO case for years.
although, it's not like it has any traction, whatsoever.

i'm not generally in favor of a violent resolution, however, the documents of this Nation, spell out the appropriate punishment for such acts.

heck, i suggested years ago, we the people erect gallows right in the Congressional gardens ... no need to go any further than out the back door

yeah, yeah, we all have our fantasies, don't we ?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join