It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

There's a lesson to be learned here i think.

And it goes along the lines of..if you go against the big boys and girls, stay away from transport of every kind...how many plane and car crashes taking out those who buck the official line or poke their noses into shady dealings is it going to take for the penny to drop i wonder.

Yes, accidents do indeed happen and yes, they are usually simple but tragic accidents...but it does raise a red flag when those accidents seem to be more and more common involving people who are either investigating high profile figures, agencies or other official bodies.

Then again, if you abandoned vehicular transport altogether, you'd probably suffer a fatal mugging, hit and run or get shot for 'resisting arrest' or some other nonsense.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

hellobruce

ikonoklast
and the answer is that these people at least have said it is an authentic certified copy of the original birth certificate:

No they did not.... this is something birthers have trouble understanding.... what is posted on the internet is NOT a certified copy of the birth certificate - I do not know why they have trouble understanding that simple point! ...

Here is a question for you - how can you post a piece of paper on a website?

Yes, they did say it. I quoted them saying it and even gave you the links to the pages on their official government websites where they still say it.

But if you feel so strongly that those official statements are false or misleading, you can contact the White House and the state of Hawaii Department of Health and ask them to correct statements like these on their official websites:

President Barack Obama's long form birth certificate can be seen here (PDF):
SOURCE: Dan Pfeiffer (White House Communications Director) on whitehouse.gov

On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

SOURCE: Department of Health, State of Hawaii

The new Director of the Department of Health for Hawaii may be especially anxious to distance himself from such claims after his predecessor apparently just died holding his hand and since he probably nearly died himself. He may be wondering even more than we are whether the plane crash was an accident.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by MotherMayEye

Obviously someone, in fact, produced a fraudulent seal device and applied it to the back of the document. I just suspect it was the Obama camp that did it.

Yes, obviously everything is faked.

Who in their right mind, could say otherwise?

~Tenth

I requested the seal debossment from the HDOH myself through an open records request. I provided them with Factcheck's photos. The HDOH responded that they do not have the seal on the back of Obama's short form or any seal debossment, whatsoever. They were able to provide me with a copy of their official seal embossment, however. I am going to have to go with what the HDOH communicated to me personally.

Sorry, I can't go with your hopes and wishes.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If he applied for a late birth certificate or amended an original birth certificate, he could obtain a non-certified copy of an abstract short form birth certificate while pending acceptance by the state registrar -- Alvin Onakathe

the operative phrase here is:

If he
... which does not grant his campaign any such authority.

and according to Ms Fuddy, Obama & Holder made an offical request in 2011 ... not 2006-2007 (campaign time)

currently, who forged it is not of great significance, it is what it is and that needs to be addressed, period.

the 'who did it' can be addressed laters.

look, neither the short or long form images, presented to the public, are legitimate ... for more reasons than a few ... and, it is clear to me that even Ms Fuddy, in her own statements to the press and in her written response to the request, alluded to this fraud.

it is a shame that she will never know if her attempt to inform the distracted public was received and acted upon or just swept under the rug as the wreckage resulting in her death will be.
tsk, tsk, tsk

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Honor93
... which does not grant his campaign any such authority.

and according to Ms Fuddy, Obama & Holder made an offical request in 2011 ... not 2006-2007 (campaign time)

Yes. I see your point and agree. The campaign was supposed to have acquired the record and they didn't have any authority to do so, unless Obama's authorized them to request one on his behalf.

Honor93
currently, who forged it is not of great significance, it is what it is and that needs to be addressed, period.

the 'who did it' can be addressed laters.

look, neither the short or long form images, presented to the public, are legitimate ... for more reasons than a few ... and, it is clear to me that even Ms Fuddy, in her own statements to the press and in her written response to the request, alluded to this fraud.

Yes, fraud is the pertinent legal issue, not forgery. The evidence that Congress was admittedly defrauded by the document photographed by Factcheck is already in the public domain .

There's no reason to chase a forgery case, this is about proven fraud.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

look, neither the short or long form images

Except the "short form" BC wasn't originally released as an image. During his initial campaign Obama had a hard copy of it at at campaign headquarters. He even invited reporters to come look at it, take pictures, etc. Of course this, for whatever reason, this wasn't good enough for the birthers.

I maintain that they won't be happy until Obama goes door to door with the birth certificate kept by the Hawaii DOH. Of course if he did that then they would complain about him not doing his job and want him to be impeached over that.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
Except the "short form" BC wasn't originally released as an image.

Yes, it was. It was originally released as a low quality jpeg by the DailyKos. There was dispute for at least 2 months over the fact that only faint indications of a seal impression were visible.

Xcalibur254
During his initial campaign Obama had a hard copy of it at at campaign headquarters. He even invited reporters to come look at it, take pictures, etc. Of course this, for whatever reason, this wasn't good enough for the birthers.

There was only one media outlet invited to photograph it: Factcheck.org.

In August 2008, after questions swirled for two months following the DailyKos release of the cruddy jpeg image, Factcheck reported they went to Obama campaign headquarters and took photos of the short form. They then published nine high resolution photos of the front and back of the document. Those photos show clearly that there is fraudulent lowered seal debossment where an official raised seal embossment should be, on the back of the document. Factcheck, then ran an article and published a photo of the BACKSIDE of that seal with the false caption, "The raised seal."

There is no "raised" seal embossment on the back of Obama's short form:

www.factcheck.org...
www.factcheck.org...
edit on 14-12-2013 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
Of course this, for whatever reason, this wasn't good enough for the birthers.

Another thing birthers are not aware of is a President does not even need a birth certificate!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

since i wasn't part of the 'campaign', i can't say i ever saw it OTHER than as an 'image', have you ?

even if you have, please explain how seeing a fabrication, in person, makes it any less a fabrication ?

if the document displayed, had been produced by the HI Health Dept, it would have been authenticated, then, not years later, by a replacement Director.

besides, the COLB is irrelevant.
it is an 'abstract', which isn't even acceptable to obtain a driver license ... but, we're supposed to accept it for the presidency ?

the rest doesn't matter, cause he can't ... and he can't because it doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

hellobruce

Xcalibur254
Of course this, for whatever reason, this wasn't good enough for the birthers.

Another thing birthers are not aware of is a President does not even need a birth certificate!

True, but any man who would present the public with a fraudulent identification document does not have the character to lead.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Since you seem to think Obama's BC is fraudulent let me ask you a question. Where do you think Obama was born?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

unless Obama's authorized them to request one on his behalf.
which is something he would have to do in writing, hence, there would be a record of said request.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Where do you think Obama was born?
i used to be pretty positive that it was somewhere, here on planet Earth, but after the last 5 yrs, i have my doubts

ETA -- so far, i am relatively sure that wherever it was, he is not willing to provide legitimate documentation to support HIS assertion ... what say you ?

*** before you jump on the "HIS assertion" statement, try to remember, his 'authorized biographies' certainly do make specific assertions ... where's the proof ?

edit on 14-12-2013 by Honor93 because: ETA

edit on 14-12-2013 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
ODS "Obama derangement syndrome",at it's finest.Let it go kiddos..You're grasping @ straws that aren't there.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Honor93
he is not willing to provide legitimate documentation to support HIS assertion ... what say you ?

Funny how Obama has provided more certified documentation than any previous President - and has been declared a natural born US citizen by US courts....

But that is not good enough for birthers, they have attempted over 200 court cases, every single court case failing. Every single one. The reason all court cases have failed is birthers have nothing but lies and silly made up stories. All this birther nonsense is not about any documentation Obama shows, it is the fact that he is the POTUS, and was elected twice!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Honor93

unless Obama's authorized them to request one on his behalf.
which is something he would have to do in writing, hence, there would be a record of said request.

Yeah, I don't know either way about whether that exists or not. I do know the Obama camp distanced themselves from the short form because they claim they obtained their copy in 2008.

From www.whitehouse.gov...:

In 2008, in response to media inquiries, the President’s campaign requested his birth certificate from the state of Hawaii.

The issue date on the short form photographed by Factcheck is June 6, 2007.

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

i could be mistaking you for another member, but, don't you usually suggest using the system to fix the system ?

well, if Ms Fuddy's public statements reflect her attempt to follow your own suggestions, why are you now, discounting them ?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Supposedly, "Obama" instructed his private attorney (from the firm Perkins and Coie) to physically go to Hawaii and retrieve his birth certificate. She would have had his de facto power of attorney to act on his behalf in this regard and because of attorney-client privilege, can never disclose any details of her actions on her client's behalf.

edit on 14-12-2013 by SBMcG because: Typo...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

keep dreaming and considering your contributions, from here on out, i will ignore you.
earn you 'points' off someone else please.

this issue isn't for Australians to resolve anyway.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

yeah, well we both know that's not possible.

and yes, snail mail is slow but without Obama's (or his representative's) written request, none was answered

ETA - in the early days, i recall commentary indicating that the COLB was his personal copy from his childhood.
i don't recall if it was mentioned in the books.

if the above is true, then there is no need for the attorney to go and fetch one.

if the attorney really did fetch one in 07 or 08, the authorized request is public information and would be readily accessible as is the one submitted in 2011.

imho, the COLB serves as the proverbial "rope" necessary for criminals to hang themselves.

in my upbringing, a popular phrase with regard to criminals of all kinds was ... give them enough rope and they will eventually hang themselves ... and back then, Nixon was living example of it's truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join