It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
"Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash"

Of course she did.......

There's a lot of that going around no?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Man it looks like you are trying VERY hard to find a conspiracy here. Why so invested in this crash? If it wasn't for the fact that she had a small connection to the Obama administration you wouldn't have looked twice at the name of the person who died in the crash.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Krazysh0t
reply to post by Honor93

Man it looks like you are trying VERY hard to find a conspiracy here. Why so invested in this crash? If it wasn't for the fact that she had a small connection to the Obama administration you wouldn't have looked twice at the name of the person who died in the crash.

Who would've thunk it?
On a conspiracy site!
Someone is trying to find a conspiracy.
Oooooh that is weird.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Oops. Just remembered, I had a very fuzzy obe the night b4 the glassgow heli crash, about making an emg landing over choppy seas onto a rwy jutting into the water, God knows where.
But I distinctly remember making it to the rwy dropping gear, full flaps and applying brakes on the rwy.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Waiting for the other names to be released.

They haven't been have they?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No other names will be released until after interviews are done.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Hey that's fine and all but both Zaphod and I have shown many reasons why this is most likely just an accidental crash and the fact that someone loosely connected to the Obama administration died is just a coincidence. So why keep pursuing it?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Chingg, Birth certificate validity verified
edit on 13/12/13 by Air0x because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

yes Zaphod, i read all of them, however, none of the 'specifics' are or will be known by us since the box & plane have been deemed unrecoverable.

as for "getting on the radio" ... when it's already attached to their head (during ascention), and likely, already an active exchange ... what additional, time consuming effort do you think was necessary to communicate the engine failure ?

the whole premise of your statement is based on unknowns.
altitude, ongoing communications, rate of descent and other specifics are not information of which we are privy.

the (Hollstein ?) witness statements are based on what ??
his perception and his experience, nothing else.

i'm not looking to discuss or debate unknowns.
if that is your goal, have at it.

i am more interested in the targeting of a specific passenger who reportedly died on board, yet, survived the initial crash.

the single passenger who could potentially testify to the atrocity perpetuated on the American public by the administration in charge.

the same passenger who publicly authenticated the document presented to the public as a true and correct copy of a non-existant original.

edit on 13-12-2013 by Honor93 because: fixed Hollstein name

edit on 13-12-2013 by Honor93 because: format

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sad that a 65 year old lady died in a plane crash. Not everything is a conspiracy theory people. The blind hatred for the current president is just so sad and this is why conspiracy theorists get the bad wrap now days.

As much as there are good legitimate theory's and people supporting them there is just an equal amount of straight crazy or hateful people supporting nonsense. How can you connect the dots when there are no dots there to connect?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Krazysh0t

Hey that's fine and all but both Zaphod and I have shown many reasons why this is most likely just an accidental crash and the fact that someone loosely connected to the Obama administration died is just a coincidence. So why keep pursuing it?

Because it is allowed.
I am not saying that this WAS an assassination. I am just pursuing angles.... Why? Because it is fun.

Did you ever think that maybe you are pissing on some people's cornflakes when you tell them to stop?

I'm not telling you to stop pursuing your angle.

You will notice that you used the words "most likely". That means that you can not be 100% sure of what happened. What I am saying is that this is a conspiracy site. If you don't want to hear theories of that sort, go to a news blog.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by Krazysh0t

You do realize that professional political assasinations are carried out with the goal of it looking like something else happened, right?

Really? Like Trotsky? The Kennedys? Lincoln? Garfield? Reagan and Pope JP2? Georgi Markov? Spencer Perceval? Archduke Ferdinand? Martin Luther King? Juan Prim? Archibishop Romero? Calvo Sotelo?

Hm. Can't think of a secret political assassination off the top of my head.

Fact is, professional political assassinations, like terrorist attacks, are carried out in the open because the message as important as the act. Who may be a bit blurry, but how and why is signalled clearly.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Whodathunkdatcheese

butcherguy

You do realize that professional political assasinations are carried out with the goal of it looking like something else happened, right?

Really? Like Trotsky? The Kennedys? Lincoln? Garfield? Reagan and Pope JP2? Georgi Markov? Spencer Perceval? Archduke Ferdinand? Martin Luther King? Juan Prim? Archibishop Romero? Calvo Sotelo?

Hm. Can't think of a secret political assassination off the top of my head.

Fact is, professional political assassinations, like terrorist attacks, are carried out in the open because the message as important as the act. Who may be a bit blurry, but how and why is signalled clearly.

I mean government connections to the assassinations.
Do you have any hard evidence that some branch of the US govt was complicit in the murder of JFK, RFK or MLK?
Many people do think that the govt had something to do with all three, but there was never any evidence of that... just conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Boadicea

thank you for the kind words and vote of confidence

(don't know the smilies yet and that's supposed to be a thumbs up ... at least it used to be, haven't been here in awhile)

with regard to your last paragraph, i don't yet believe Ms Fuddy was directly involved with the forging process.
she was old enough to see the discrepancies that immediately got my attention but was convinced us laymen wouldn't notice

an indirect participant, sure that's possible but i think she had her hands full with what she already had to handle.

yes, she authenticated it, BUT, that also begs the question, if the original was sealed by court order ... how did she gain access without a court order to physically verify it ??

like you mentioned, if the citizen to which it is assigned cannot access it, why or how in the world could she ?
(authority of the 'office' my arse, we're talking court order)

personally, i don't recall reading about it being 'sealed', however, understanding the adoption process, it really doesn't surprise me.

and on the other side of that coin, as the admin via Obamacare seeks to micromanage our every move, every minute, what then excuses him ?? is he an American, or not ?

is he working FOR us or not ?

i haven't followed the issue as close as some but i do check in once in a while and i did notice that Ms Fuddy was specifically named in recently submitted court documention (recent as in this year)

i don't recall the gist of it atm but we could discuss it in another thread after i re-read the info.

i have not read or even skimmed Corsi's book but from what i gather, his presentation has motivated many to look deeper and to that i say good.

perhaps in honor of Ms Fuddy, ppl could focus on why the wreckage is deemed UN-recoverable.
all i can say is .. really ?
in this day and age, does anyone buy that anymore ???

they (private citizens) can raise the Titanic but this wreckage is somehow out of reach ??
with the multitude of technology & manpower the govt possesses, WHY can't this wreckage be recovered ?
why does the truth have to remain hidden ?

Americans deserve the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
as we are expected to give, so should we receive.

the facts would be nice and then let the chips fall where they may.

with regard to Ms Fuddy, i will say this ... at the age quoted (65 i think), i fully expect the autopsy to indicate the primary cause of death was a heart attack or something along that line.
[bio-chemical expert holding her hand but nahhh, there's nothing to that, that would be pure speculation]

we've already been told by several participants that she survived the crash, so, there is definitely "more to the story".

thank you for encouraging those willing, to look for themselves, it's refreshing.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

You're right, crashes never happen without a pilot getting on the radio. I mean obviously that's their top priority.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

That's fine I guess, it's your time to waste. Though admittedly, I believe the whole birther thing is a non-issue, so whatever. There are bigger conspiracies to worry about in this country and world.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

hello Krazy, let's review your assumptions before i answer your questions, k ?

Man it looks like you are trying VERY hard to find a conspiracy here
i understand your exasperation.
it sucks to see them everywhere, huh ?

the power struggle is time eternal.
it is not new, it is not even covert anymore.

the war of resources is being fought on every front and like it or lump it, humans are expendable in the pursuit of power.

If it wasn't for the fact that she had a small connection to the Obama administration you wouldn't have looked twice at the name of the person who died in the crash
pure assumption not really worthy a response.
however, since you mentioned it, the name "Fuddy" has stuck with me since the first time i heard it.

Why so invested in this crash?
because it's been deemed "un-recoverable" and i and millions of others have PAID for better.

If pro is the opposite of con what is the opposite of progress?
CON striction, CON scription, CON flagration and CON GRESS

you're turn, why do you think this wreckage has been deemed un-recoverable ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I really don't know nor do I care. I'm just about done with this topic. The birther issue is just such a small blip on my radar that even if this was a political assassination, I still wouldn't care. I mean let's all scream and cry about Obama's birth certificate meanwhile the Fed continues to devalue the dollar to the point of nothingness, corporations are funneling wealth out of the country faster and faster every year, and the government couldn't legislate a town hall meeting let alone our country. I'm done with this topic. It's nice that it took you 10 pages to finally respond to me even though I've been bringing up many points besides the one you just responded to throughout the thread. Have fun with your non-issue.
edit on 13-12-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

somehow, this statement right here

Many people do think that the govt had something to do with all three, but there was never any evidence of that... just conspiracy theories.
circles right back to loose ends and making sure there aren't any

why else would would the 'files' need to be sealed for another 50 yrs ?? (Kennedy)
just cleaning up 'loose ends' ... bwahhahahahahaha

thanks for the chuckle above, i needed that

it's ok if i sound convinced it's a conspiracy ... i am or the wreckage would be recovered and we'd get the facts.

we may never know the whole truth about how Ms Fuddy died but we can know why the plane failed and we should.

if there is nothing to hide, there is nothing to fear, right ?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

hmmm, in all of the recent crashes i can recall, the black boxes were recovered so such events can be re-called as they occurred ... do tell, why can't this one be recovered ?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join