It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Loretta Fuddy, a Hawaiian health official who in 2011 was briefly in the national spotlight when she verified the authenticity of President Obama's birth certificate and authorized the release of information about it, died Wednesday in the crash of a small plane off the island of Molokai.

USA Today writes that "the plane, with a pilot and eight passengers aboard, went down Wednesday in the water off the Hawaiian island of Molokai, the Maui Fire Department said." The others on board survived.

Hawaiian Official Who Released Obama's Birth Certificate Dies In Crash

Now, I aint saying I think she was murdered or that Obama isnt an American citizen and all that but should be some interesting fodder for discussion.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

LOL

"I'm not saying she was murdered by Obama or anything, but LOOK, maybe she was murdered by Obama"

Hilarious.

Seems like a legitimate accident to me.

~Tenth

edit on 12/12/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Wow, that's too bad.

Here comes the rash of people who will claim he was murdered. Maybe it was Paul Walker. Paul Walker was not really killed, but his death was faked, in order for him to kill this woman undetected....

Just kidding.
edit on 12-12-2013 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2013 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

kurthall
reply to post by SirMike

Wow, that's too bad.

Here comes the rash of people who will claim he was murdered. Maybe it was Paul Walker. Paul Walker was not really killed, but his death was faked, in order for him to kill this man undetected....

Just kidding.

Loretta is a man?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

does anything have a naturalistic explaination any more ?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Man, this one should spark some conversation.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

How could you not think something is up with this? Everyone survived but her? and it just so happens that she was the one to say the birth certificate was legitimate.. please.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Maybe she was all ready to "testify" before Congress.

I bet somebody missed a payment and she threatened to "talk".

Or maybe she was scheduled to "meet" with the Sheriff's Posse.

Very odd "coincidence" indeed.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

ignorant_ape
reply to post by SirMike

does anything have a naturalistic explaination any more ?

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I like to know people are watching these things. Personally I can't see the connections here since she verified FOR him the birth.

"Fuddy hit the headlines two years ago when she approved a waiver request allowing Obama to access certified copies of his birth certificate, signed by the delivery doctor, Obama's mother and the local registrar.

Still if she had duped the certificate and verification for him she would be a loose link and waiting a few years so it looks natural would have been wise.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Or, oh my God what a radical thought I just had, the plane she was on crashed, and she died in the crash.

They do that you know. Especially in Hawaii where there are no emergency landing areas between the islands.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

When does one begin to question convenient accidents ? They all seem to occur after important information or actions which are taken by the Government, especially if there is some point of contention.

Or do we now put these deaths down to them all being random.
OOOOOpss it just happened and its just keeps happening but nothing to see here , blinkers on stat.

Navy Seals anyone?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cheebie23

I know its really hard to believe since Obama is involved, but it happens. Especially when you have a small plane.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Any word yet on why she was the only one out of 9 people that never made it out of the plane? All of the others were rescued outside of the plane with life jackets on. I haven't seen anything yet stating where she was seated in the plane. I'm going to guess the sole person in the very back? Waiting to see if she had a heart attack during the ordeal.

edit on 12-12-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by SirMike

Seems like a legitimate accident to me.

~Tenth

edit on 12/12/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

They got you right where they want you...did you even process the information? Legitimate accident????

Yeah, hilarious....I'm not laughing with you..m laughing AT you!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Murdered to keep her from blabbing about the time she was involved in verifying a fake birth cert for the potus who was born in Kenya/Indonesia.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Deetermined

There was one a few years ago where they went into the water and one of the women on board inflated her life jacket early and got trapped on board while it sank, because she couldn't get out the door. She was the only fatality IIRC.

link   

edit on 12/12/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

What, planes don't crash? People don't die in them?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Sometimes in verification , we may be asked to tell untruths , if that is so , then it becomes a risk to the secret for any individual with inside knowledge to be left , a loose thread or threat.

They always clean up after themselves, tidy little beasts.
edit on 12-12-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Of course. They decided that a plane crash with a group of survivors was the easiest way, instead of say, a heart attack, or a single car accident. Makes perfect sense.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join