It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transition of the Ages: 2052

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Astrological age

An astrological age is a time period which astrology postulates parallel major changes in the development of Earth's inhabitants, particularly relating to culture, society and politics. There are twelve astrological ages corresponding to the twelve zodiacal signs in western astrology. At the completion of one cycle of twelve astrological ages, the cycle repeats itself. Astrological ages occur because of a phenomenon known as the precession of the equinoxes. One complete period of this precession is called a Great Year or Platonic Year of about 25,920 years

The astronomical age (25,920 years) is split into the 12 houses of the zodiac. each house corresponds to 2160 years. Jesus is the sun and that the 12 disciples are meant to represent the 12 houses of the zodiac. The sun passes through each house every 2160 years totalling an astrological age equivalent to 25920 years. This is due to the precision of the equinoxes where the earth wobbles on its axis 1 degree every 72 years causing the constellations behind the sun to change every 2160 years.

In the image below, we can see that around 10,800BC, the constellation of Leo rose behind the sun. Currently the sun rises in the house of Pisces highlighted in blue. Each house takes 2160 years to complete.

Revelation 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.

In the image below we can see the houses of the zodiac. Leo being the first house is a king and is followed by six other kings, cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Aries, Pisces and Aquarius.

Five have fallen. Leo, Cancer Gemini, Taurus and Aries.

One is – Pisces, The age we are currently in.

The other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space. This is Aquarius. His short space represents his 2160 years in reign.

Currently we are in the sixth age. This has been stated throughout in various cultures. Slightly farfetched but take a look at this clip from the matrix where the architect states the agenda of the rulers and how we are moving into a transition from the 6th to the 7th age.

"The matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly into the emergence of the next in which case this is the sixth version."

2:02 - 2:13

The architect in the film represents god. Not god as in the creator of the universe but god as in the ruler of man. The gods are the rulers of the ages. This is identifiable through the white clothing and the cameras indicating that he is watching all.

The pyramids represent a date around 10,500BC when the constellation of Leo rose behind the sun. Were the pyramids built to represent the first house of the astrological age? I for one am convinced that the pyramids were build around this date due to 3 main reasons.

The first being that around 10,500BC, the constellation of Orion lined up near perfectly with the Giza Pyramids.

Secondly, the sphinx is facing the east where the sun rises and at around 10,500BC, the constellation of Leo rose behind the sun.

Thirdly, water erosion around the base of the sphinx indicates that the sphinx had to have been build prior to 8,500BC when are region experienced a tropical climate.

Transitional Period:

A full precision of the equinoxes is 360 degrees (25,920 years). each of the 12 houses are 30 degrees (2160 years)

As we move from one age to another, we first go through a transitional period where the end of an age is brought about and we are ushered into the new age.

This transitional period lasts for 1.5 degrees on either side of each house totalling 33 degrees per house. The same number of degrees in the Scottish rite of freemasonry.

1.5 degrees totals 108 years.

If calendars are correct and the age of Piscis started at 0bc, then we will enter the house of Aquarius in the year 2160.

2160 - 108 years (1.5 degrees transitional period) = 2052

So I predict the end of an age will come about in the year 2052

Close to issac newtons prediction as posted by mekhanics

edit on 12-12-2013 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Club of rome:

The count-up to 2052: An overreaching framework for action

Humanity has made immense progress over the last decades. The starting point for setting a future’s agenda can be anchored in a healthier, better educated, more prosperous, and better informed and connected world than ever.

Humanity finds itself at an evolutionary crossroad. The choice is between a perfect storm of progressively deepening crises and expanding perspectives of unprecedented opportunities.

Viewed from the perspective of the past, the current crises predict a gloomy future. Viewed as an evolutionary opportunity to break with outmoded ideas, values and institutions, they provide the essential conditions for the rapid transition to a more peaceful, prosperous, equitable and sustainable future.

The world in 2052 can be a much safer and resilient place than it is today. Humanity has the opportunities, the tools, the science, technology and the insight to overcome the systemic crisis and to move into a better world. Whether we manage to do so will depend on each one of us.

2052: What will the future hold?

How can we maximise our chances that, by 2052, in 40 years time, we can look back and understand, that we have succeeded in transiting into a fundamentally more sustainable, equitable and peaceful world? By

- Redefining the values which effectively guide the development of society
- Developing a new economy, both in theory and practice, so that

- - natural and social capital are correctly valued
- - new financial markets deliver the goods and services mankind needs in and for a sustainable world
- - sufficient jobs are created to allow a decent income for all

- Creating appropriate governance institutions on a global, national and local level

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

The spiritual patriarchy is to end during the age shift, as well. While many think it will go back to a matriarchal structure, I think the hybrid will finally be imposed and self-enforced.

The gods are returning and the shift will be a spectacle to behold. I work with diviners, healers, and mediums who come from very unconnected religious backgrounds (myself included) who have all been receiving a similar sentiment from the other side(s). Each of them feeling their own brand of spirituality will be represented... this tells me it will be eucuminical and universal. I may be an old man or I may be in spirit by then but I feel it will be wondrous no matter which world you view it from.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I recall that, very early in the Age of Pices, Jesus said to some of those He had called to discipleship: "Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men."

Later, He instructed them to go into the city and meet a man carrying a water jar on his head - a perfect picture of Aquarius.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I agree that it may be wonderful but I believe that is determined upon which perspective it is viewed from.

Those in control will find that the new age is wonderful, simply as they will have more control over humanity. Their ideology of playing god (control over man) will be much greatly implemented.

The rest of us (humanity, 99%) will be drones, ordered to obey. No free speech. No privacy. Nothing but machines.

So yes it will be wonderful. But not for humanity; for philosophy.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

‘Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you bearing a pitcher of water... follow him into the house where he entereth in.’ - Luke 22:10

'I will be with you even to the end of the age.' - Matthew 28:20

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Finally a prediction or actually a series of predictions that will actually come true.

First, everyone now reading this will be dead when the next great Yellowstone volcanic eruption occurs.
Second, everyone alive on the planet on December 4, 2013 will be dead by the time any alien race
reveals themselves to mankind.
Third, We'll all be gone when the Canary islands crash into the sea and send a great tsunami
rushing toward the east coast of the united states.
Fourth, California will not tumble into the sea
Fifth, You will not live to see Jesus come again.
Sixth, We will never all agree on just who the antichrist is or was
Seventh, and my last prediction, we will all pass away before a meteor ends all life on earth.

Now i am sorry to tell you these things because i know life is much more exciteing when
there is danger around every corner, but sometimes, in fact most times life is just boring.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

toocoolnc

If calendars are correct and the age of Piscis started at 0bc, then we will enter the house of Aquarius in the year 2160.

Year 0 BC doesn't exist. There is no year 0. After year 1 BC comes Anno Domini (Lat. "Year of the Lord") or 1 AD.

Setting dates for the precession of the equinoxes is actually quite impossible ("noone will know the day or hour..."), since there is no precise measures, we can only observe and agree when the day comes. Like you say, it takes roughly 70 years for a one degree precession of the Sun at vernal equinox. However these measures are just that, rough estimates, and based on astrological lore and numerology. And a thing that makes it even more complicated is that the twelve houses of the Zodiak aren't really equal in size. Pisces is far wider than Aries and Aquarius for instance, so the Sun will still rise in Pisces on vernal equinox quite a few centuries more until we can observe the Sun rising in Aquarius at vernal equinox. Another thing is that since Earth's orbit is eliptical, the Sun appears to move at faster or slower speed through the Zodiak throughout the year.

So, to determine "The House of the Rising Sun"-- the wise men must first agree on when the former transitions occured. There is no real presidence in the precession matter

edit on 25-12-2013 by Utnapisjtim because: Added the part about Earth's orbit

join