It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington’s Al Qaeda doesn’t exist and never did

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Oh you furry wabbit I wanna give you a big hug lol. Thank you for inserting some truth and common sense. Where are the whackos coming from. Unfortunately, AQ is not gone, we could only wish. Ask Yemen or countries in Africa that are struggling with them.

These guys are cowards who kill women and children and will have no place in the afterlife.

Thanks again, almost sorry about my lucky foot on key chain lol . Just kidding lol..

The Bot

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
THe OP is a crock and I suggest the poster read 'The Looming Tower' Al-Qaeda the road to 9/11 by Lawrence Wright It won a Pulitzer Prize for it's depth and authentication. The timeline starts where it should-in 1948 with Sayyid Quth and his crisis of faith. There is so much supposition and unfounded conjecture in the OP it's impossible to confront it all.

Canadian journalist Eric Margogsi is most know as the 'cop out king' as he finally get a chance on American Television to talk all his 9/11 truth he has written instead he said 'But I’ve seen no hard evidence to date that 9/11 was a plot by America’s far right or by Israel or a giant cover-up' He then calls truther evidence as 'The mother of all coincidences'- cop out indeed. He has always seemed to be a poor mans version of Gerald Posner. Who once said after getting paid 10 million to write Case Closed that " I get paid to write from the payers perspective-the truth is optional"

He has done some interesting work on the Second World War in Europe as I have his book about not blaming the Fuhrer and Nazism for the war-his view point about the holocaust is also interesting. So he has proven himself to be a skimmer-One who writes books to sell-but doesn't believe a word of it--like Posner. And when confronted by the American media he folds. Remember the truth is optional just keep buying.

Since the op knows nothing about the Iraq war-and his source is a proven skimmer-I'll clue him in about Iraq and AL-Qaeda.

With the US and the coalition in Iraq at a point of rethinking their policy Al-Qaeda decided to accept the doctrine of the Taliban and begin a punishment policy against Muslims who didn't embrace their Shari version of law. The butchery and wanton violence and public executions reached a tipping point in the extreme norther suburbs of Baghdad when Al-qaeda fighters beheaded a family of 4 because a strand of hair could be scene coming from the burqa of a 14 year old girl. Contrary to beliefs the remaining family was not allowed to bury the bodies at sundown and left them in the courtyard to rot for 10 days as a warning. When they finally were allowed to gather what was left Al-qaeda had rigged the bodies(what was left of them) with explosives and blasted the remaining 8 family members and left them to rot as well. Once the news of this savagery got around the tribal leaders-and their masses of fighters- they declared war on Al-qaeda and joined the American coalition and won the war in 6 months.

That is your real history for today.

AL-Qaeda in Iraq-some really nice guys. I hope you learned something.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

9/11 was an inside job. Period.

How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen

This is a SHORT interview with Zbigniew Brzezinski, Jimmy Carter’s National Security Advisor, in a French newspaper in 1998. Under Brzezinskiand Carter, the US supported the covert funding of the Mujahideen, the Taliban’s Precedessor, and also, to a lesser degree, Osama bin Laden.

A Shocking revelation:

1 . Brzezinski now admits that the US started funding the Mujahideen a full six months before the Soviets invaded Afghanistan (the previous justification for funding the Mujahideen was that it was to stop the Soviets AFTER they had invaded Afghanistan);

2. The explicit purpose of funding the Mujahideen was to draw the Soviets into Afghanistan so that they would get bogged down in a long, un-winnable war — “their Vietnam”;

3. Brzezinski believes that funding the Mujahideen– even at the price of unleashing Islamic fundamentalism (“some stirred-up Muslims”) as a force throughout the Middle East and Central Asia — was well worth the price of defeating the Soviet Union. Of course, he said all this a full three years before the World Trade Center attack.

How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen

Interview of Zbigniew Brzezinski Le Nouvel Observateur (France),

Jan 15-21, 1998, p. 76*

Q: The former director of the CIA, Robert Gates, stated in his memoirs ["From the Shadows"], that American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan 6 months before the Soviet intervention. In this period you were the national security adviser to President Carter. You therefore played a role in this affair. Is that correct?

A: Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahadeen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, 24 Dec 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise: Indeed, it was July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the president in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention.

Q: Despite this risk, you were an advocate of this covert action. But perhaps you yourself desired this Soviet entry into war and looked to provoke it?

A: Brzezinski: It isn’t quite that. We didn’t push the Russians to intervene, but we knowingly increased the probability that they would.

Q: When the Soviets justified their intervention by asserting that they intended to fight against a secret involvement of the United States in Afghanistan, people didn’t believe them. However, there was a basis of truth. You don’t regret anything today?

A: Brzezinski: Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap and you want me to regret it? The day that the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote to President Carter: We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam war. Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war unsupportable by the government, a conflict that brought about the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet empire.

Q: And neither do you regret having supported the Islamic [integrisme], having given arms and advice to future terrorists?

A: Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Muslims or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?

Q: Some stirred-up Muslims? But it has been said and repeated: Islamic fundamentalism represents a world menace today.

A: Brzezinski: Nonsense! It is said that the West had a global policy in regard to Islam. That is stupid. There isn’t a global Islam. Look at Islam in a rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers. But what is there in common among Saudi Arabian fundamentalism, moderate Morocco, Pakistan militarism, Egyptian pro-Western or Central Asian secularism? Nothing more than what unites the Christian countries.

* There are at least two editions of this magazine; with the perhaps sole exception of the Library of Congress, the version sent to the United States is shorter than the French version, and the Brzezinski interview was not included in the shorter version.

Also, read: Context of 'March 1985: Reagan Sharply Increases Covert Support to Afghan Rebels'
edit on 14-12-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Nobody has mentioned Maktab al Khidamat.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
Why does this "War on X" theme play so well in the US?

It's a two way street. Just because AQ doesn't exist the way the media and Washington spins it, doesn't mean there aren't people out there jumping at the gun to kill of some Westerners. Heck, you don't have to go far to see some who absolutely loathe the west as many have immigrated TO the West.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics_javascript:list()

Just a question here...but after reading your interesting piece there about Carter and his buddies cooking up a situation for the Soviets to jump the border in 1979 and start the occupation, I'm a little confused.

What on earth does that have to do with an attack in New York City over 20 years later? Does that prove the 1993 WTC bombing and African Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania were inside jobs too? You just kinda threw me...

It would be like saying the CIA killed Kennedy ...so it absolutely proves Ronald Reagan knew all about Iran Contra. Umm.. Huh? Where? Who? It's unrelated events across a looooong span of time?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by mekhanics_javascript:list()

Just a question here...but after reading your interesting piece there about Carter and his buddies cooking up a situation for the Soviets to jump the border in 1979 and start the occupation, I'm a little confused.

What on earth does that have to do with an attack in New York City over 20 years later? Does that prove the 1993 WTC bombing and African Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania were inside jobs too? You just kinda threw me...

It would be like saying the CIA killed Kennedy ...so it absolutely proves Ronald Reagan knew all about Iran Contra. Umm.. Huh? Where? Who? It's unrelated events across a looooong span of time?

9/11 was an inside job.

You see what I did there? There's a full stop. End of sentence.

And yes, it's unrelated. Good-day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join