It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soviets Sunk 1 Billion Dollars Into "Psychotronic Warfare" Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
According to a recent survey of Cold War docs, the USSR dropped millions of dollars down the Woo Hole. Well, ain't that a kick in the pants? Those who have an abiding interest in weaponized Psi (and a Happy Holidays to you all, guys) already know that this facet of the Cold War was a lot stranger than fiction. One of the primary points of speculation amongst enthusiasts is whether the US was duping the USSR into a silly waste of funding, or vice-versa.

Turns out, both nations dropped just about the same amount of moolah into psi-related programs, implying that they both had good reason to believe in the validity of stuff like telekinesis, telepathy and RV. At least, that's my takeaway conclusion.

Other cool details:

*Although the Soviets worked in isolation, like the US, they were drilling down on EM phenomena as the prime mechanism of psi activity.

*Like the documentation available to us, the Soviet material is thin on results.

*And! There are over 500 researchers in the field still active in the former USSR.

More here:

medium.com...

edit on 12-12-2013 by Eidolon23 because: FORMER USSR. RIGHT? RIGHT?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

The sad thing is its probably still going on!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
According to the report, the last US project was decommissioned in 2003. Can one justify several decades worth of funding with pseudoscientific jargon and falsified data? I know oversight is abysmally lacking, but that still seems less than plausible to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well, actually collective consciousness is real. They will not be able to control this with frequencies like they think they can though. People can control this but not machines. They wasted a lot of money on this throughout history.

People will follow someone with good intent to them. They cannot make us believe in deceit using this. The only thing they can do is to block this ability, and look what their tactics are doing to this country. The blocked signals also make people see that the government is disfunctional. That is what the government gets for believing in Pharmaceutical companies who developed their alchemic practices. There is little loyalty for the president and congress anymore, and nothing will bring up this loyalty until the long term effects of the chemistry added to water and food is corrected. The government is foolish for believing these companies who are using this chemistry. It will not work. The good people are tied together by this connection also, it is not only the disruptive ones. Now they have created a society where too many people are looking out for themselves and there is no hive consciousness at all.

I think we need to replace the people allowing this deceitful practice in this country. Who in their right mind could be led to believe that synergy is not good if the right one is in charge. It is a power struggle, the deceitful want to run the world. Collective consciousness, or intuition is not good for this to happen, they need sheep, not people that can think on their own. Deceit needs parrots to repeat their deceit instead of investigating it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
During my twenties when I was doing PSI experiments, I was 'receiving' coordinates for places and pinning them on a world map. This was after researching Russian PSI experiences. One of the places was a bridge at a place called Arkhangelst in the then USSR. I received a fair bit of information at the time, remotely, and also received an MKUltra invitation.

I recall the next day, waiting at the train station and there were a few Russians there, (rare in those days in the UK), who moved wherever I stood and one of them intently stared at me non stop. Wherever I went there were also Police cars awaiting my arrival that went after I passed them.

I was on a training course around then and a few of the people there kept asking me if I was a spy, I hadn't told them anything of the experiments, they said they thought it from just the role playing exercises we were doing.

It was an odd experience.

I think there is truth to such machinations of the consciousness and of governments using such ways of information gathering.
edit on 12-12-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Those programs obviously didn't yield much other than create a lot of myth stories like Montauk mind control of people and abilities of mind to objects through time. The sad thing is there are people who buy it as fact and try and sell it to others as fact.

new topics

top topics

join