It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams... Remember these things three.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hey guys

I thought I would share an interesting dream I had the other night. My dreams are normally always crazy but every now and then they provide me with inspiration for a book I am attempting to write.

So the dream went as follows:
I was sitting at a desk with a pen in my hand and a voice from behind me asked if I was ready to write. I insisted that I was.

The voice then went on to tell me that there were three things that I needed to remember. Three steps that I needed to take.

Step 1: Meditate/pray. This is the start and without this step the rest are meaningless. Pray, every day. You need to pray.

Step 2: There are only two paths in life, the path of fear and the path of love. You need to learn to choose the path of love in your life. Actively choose the path of love in your every thought, in your words, actions and reactions. Always choose Love.

Step 3: Change. The first two steps will help you achieve this. You will begin to change. Begin with your mind and then your body. Change yourself and you will be able to change the world.

"Remember these things three" was the last thing I remembered before I woke up.

Now, obviously I know it is just a dream. I must have been thinking about the plot of my book too much and my subconscious gave me the dialogue I was looking for. This all sounds very familiar to me though, so I am assuming I have heard it somewhere before.

Anyway, I just thought I would share

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IamKels

Thanks for sharing! It really makes me think. Normally we forget about what we dreamed of the moment we wake up, so it's nice to see you remembered the most important message. I'm also experiencing dreams that stick to me while awake, even making me wake up mentally tired. They're not as positive as yours by far so maybe these three steps might help

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Staafke

Yea, I normally forget a lot of what I dream but this particular one echoed in my head for about an hour after I woke up. I eventually decided to write it down so I wouldn't forget it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There was something in Donnie Darko around every choice being between Fear and Love. The way they put it in there was largely to make the teacher look like a fanatic for anyone who has an idea they can sell in a book, though...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I often remember my dreams just after I wake but if I do not consciously remember them they are forgotten before my morning commute.

Good advice who ever was giving it at least it seems sound...

top topics

join