It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do ATS have see this UFO video??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hello people i wanna post this video i dont know if its know here in ATS but looks interesting take a look

www.youtube.com...

I doesnt look like CGI at least to me and my eyes, its a drone? Military one? its a UFO? you decide but interesting

Hope it havent been posted before.

edit on 12-12-2013 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2013 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Another remote vehicle that has lazers.... been on ATS many times so far....just not this specific video.

Not a hoax, but a remote craft with lasers - you can buy them on Amazon for pete's sake....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Looks like a HOAX. Hold up and let me explain a possible reason why;

The lighted up area looks like an R/C helicopter,and the green light looks like a basic Laser pointer turned on and pointed down.

Without more information from the site where this happened it's hard to say it's real. So, I'm going with HOAX since just looking at the video I can explain it away quickly. It would be interesting "IF" any more videos pop up about this.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

I say HOAX for the exact reasons you listed. The video looks real, but the UFO in it isn't unidentifiable. SO I guess we agree.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It's an interesting video for sure. Over 200 000 hits in three weeks. My first impression is that I don't see it doing anything a quadcopter couldn't do and there is over 1/2 million Parrot Drones sold to the public now. Its getting difficult to distinguish anymore.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Actually it says it was filmed in michigan you can see in the links in the video and commentaries. I have seen drones well commercial ones but i have not seen one that can change or look like it chnages "size". it says in the video in the links that at least this "craft" have been filmed by another person. If its a commercial drone sell in amazon I would love to have one of those

Here is the other video :

www.youtube.com...

Look like the first video and trows the same scan laser light of course if it a commercial drone hope we find out wich exactly on amazon

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

Back in jan 2012 i seen something simular.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

AlexDJ
Actually it says it was filmed in michigan you can see in the links in the video and commentaries. I have seen drones well commercial ones but i have not seen one that can change or look like it chnages "size". it says in the video in the links that at least this "craft" have been filmed by another person. If its a commercial drone sell in amazon I would love to have one of those

Here is the other video :

www.youtube.com...

Look like the first video and trows the same scan laser light of course if it a commercial drone hope we find out wich exactly on amazon

That other vid was one of the ones posted earlier... They have info on which commercial craft it is...

edit - link to the first vid prev post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Another link of the same one here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The rest, you can search for yourself....
edit on 12-12-2013 by ChuckNasty because: added links to debunk the same crap we have been seeing for the past couple months....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

proob4
reply to post by AlexDJ

Back in jan 2012 i seen something simular.

To make fake stuff - edit your exposure time info...best to edit ALL photo tag info....

Sure ATS has a thread on how to do that....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well sorry if it was already posted, anyway at least i know i can buy them right now and not wait until 2030 hahah.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean? I know there not the best pics and out of focus bad, but I was sprinting through some woods trying to find clearings in the trees to take the pics? Eventually I was not able to keep up with it. I am also from Michigan that is why I posted the pics.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

proob4

Not sure what you mean? I know there not the best pics and out of focus bad, but I was sprinting through some woods trying to find clearings in the trees to take the pics? Eventually I was not able to keep up with it. I am also from Michigan that is why I posted the pics.

I can make anything look like a UFO with a 16 sec exposure set on my camera (your night mode might of been getting crazy, happens all the time - you just have to limit the night mode exposure to a couple of secs and not let it auto correct. Kind of like using a 30 sec bulb to photo street traffic - which is awesome BTW). I used to do that with my kids and chem sticks...nothing like writing on the air to form letters in darkness.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Yea that's what prolly happened on the one pic with the tail. Cause what I was seeing did not have that. What I did see though looked a lot like what was in the video however.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

AlexDJ
Well sorry if it was already posted, anyway at least i know i can buy them right now and not wait until 2030 hahah.

Their prices have come down - used to cost thousands..now just hundreds. But you can pick up a simple LED craft at RadioShack and do similar stuff. The toy stuff isn't the same as the professional models, but it'll work.

As for the pro models - those things do still cost over 1 grand. Here's an example of a pro model craft w/camera:

The vid you linked is an example of a regular craft with a lazer.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Wow snoboard UFO, lol I think you might have posted a wrong video.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

proob4

Wow snoboard UFO, lol I think you might have posted a wrong video.

A lot of the shots were done with a remote vehicle similar to those 'UFOs'. They just had a goPro camera instead of lazerz.

edit: Maybe I should have posted this instead:

edit on 12-12-2013 by ChuckNasty because: edit as above

edit2: Think his rig pushes 6k USD easy.
edit on 12-12-2013 by ChuckNasty because: edit2 as above

edit3: Ok, that guy's rig is about 1200...not bad for a hobby level rig. The pros, like movies and stuff, go for buku bucks and have the filmage to show for it..like this:

Either way - get used to these 'UFOs' - it'll all fade in time.
edit on 12-12-2013 by ChuckNasty because: edit3 - wrong on the hobby level price..

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

ChuckNasty
Not a hoax, but a remote craft with lasers

Your statement is an oxymoron. Using a remote-controlled toy with LED lights and lasers, then claiming "close-encounter UFO" is the very definition of HOAX.

Yes, OP, this video has been posted and it is a haox.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

proob4

Yea that's what prolly happened on the one pic with the tail. Cause what I was seeing did not have that. What I did see though looked a lot like what was in the video however.

I know word Nazis but prolly is not a word. The word is probably. Sorry
Back to your regularly scheduled UFO hoax.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Already Posted Here

edit on 12/12/2013 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

join