It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Projecting Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I was watching youtube documentaries on the internet. I was watching The Quantum Apocalypse of The Holographic Universe,The Law of One Ra material, as well as You are God andSacred Geometry Explained. I was convinced that the world around me was made out of consciousness. I had Heard a man in yet Another documentary, Ancient Knowledge,
He was Convinced that God Equaled Thought. I imagined the entire Universe as One Organism and believed that Everything was God. To me, it seemed as if Everything was the Projection of a Mind, Because in a documentary he had watched they had quoted max planck (Consided the founder of quantum theory.); As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.

I Read on Abovetopsecret.com in a thread called Smartest Man in America says God exists that the smartest man in America, Christopher Langan, was quoted to say

In explaining this relationship, the CTMU shows that reality possesses a complex property akin to self-awareness. That is, just as the mind is real, reality is in some respects like a mind. But when we attempt to answer the obvious question "whose mind?", the answer turns out to be a mathematical and scientific definition of God.

"theory of the relationship between mind and reality" which he calls the "Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe

I had Decided that everything was a manifestation of a Mind; I personal philosophy was to learn as much about the Universe as he could, because to me it either was God or apart of God.
He learned about the Golden Ratio and the Mandlebrot set representation of the universe. To me everything was in the Golden Ratio, Even matter because Divine Proportion can be found in matter as in it governs the bohr radius of atoms, and its found in the mandlebrot set, humans, "Matter", Animals, plants, galaxies, hurricanes, etc. So to me Everything is the same, its somehow in the golden ratio and might as well be made out of thought at the quantum level.

In the sacred geometry explained video it shows the creation process of natures first pattern, and kind of explaines how Something could of created reality out of thought and goes on about the golden ratio and sacred geometry.

So to me everything is a manifestation of a mind. I imagine it like being a dream where that is considered a manifestation of the mind.
Physicists Find Evidence That The Universe Is A Giant Brain
edit on 11-12-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Great post! I am with Jung on this one...

I liken it to a sort of collective consciousness which is unconscious in a sense that creates reality.

I'm going to check out that video

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The conscious mind that is the matrix of matter is yours. We are all part of the collective consciousness and we all as a collective create the universe around us.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is the third thread I have posted this on in a few days.

This explains it all in a great way.

www.elephantjournal.com...

Everything begins with a seed. The ancient scriptures describe this seed, or bija, as sonic in origin. They paint mystical pictures of a primordial sound from which the entire cosmos sprung. They see planets, stars and galaxies magically strung together by sonic frequencies. Even quantum physics has now discovered this unified and underlying field of dynamic vibrations upon which all life floats.

Our physical universe thus has an intrinsic musical quality to it. At an atomic level, everything is dancing and making it’s own “music,” vibrating at different sonic frequencies. There are sounds that either further our entrapment in the transitory world, or sounds that liberate us from it. In Yoga we attune ourselves to the liberating, or divine frequencies in the universe. And through our Yoga practice we can play our part in the symphony of sacred sounds.

edit on 12-12-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

The big question is what is mind? we assume because we have a name for it we know it! Mind enters every human being but cant be grasped or described. We are connected and have forgotten the value of that and prefer to follow orders.

top topics

join