It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Light Forms"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

mbkennel

DrunkYogi
Some people may find this interesting.........

Scottish Folktales Secret Commonwealth by Mr. Robert Kirk, Minister of Aberfoyle, 1691.

The Siths, or Fairies, they call Sluagh Maith, or the Goodpeople, it would seem, to prevent the dint of their ill attempts (for the Irish used to bless all they fear harm of), and are said to be of a middle nature betwixt man and angel, as were demons thought to be of old, of intelligent studious spirits, and light changeable bodies (like those called astral), somewhat of the nature of a condensed cloud, and best seen in twilight. These bodies be so pliable through the subtlety of the spirits that agitate them, that they can make them appear or disappear at pleasure. Some have bodies or vehicles so spongeous, thin, and defecat [pure] that they are fed by only sucking into some fine spirituous liquors, that pierce like pure air and oil; others feed more gross on the foyson [abundance] or substance of corn and liquors, or corn itself that grows on the surface of the earth, which these fairies steal away, partly invisible, partly preying on the grain, as do crows and mice; wherefore in this same age they are sometimes heard to break bread, strike hammers, and to do such like services within the little hillocks they most do haunt; some whereof of old, before the Gospel dispelled Paganism, and in some barbarous places as yet, enter houses after all are at rest, and set the kitchens in order, cleansing all the vessels. Such drags go under the name of Brownies. When we have plenty, they have scarcity at their homes; and, on the contrary (for they are not empowered to catch as much prey everywhere as they please), their robberies, notwithstanding, ofttimes occasion great ricks of corn not to bleed so well (as they call it), or prove so copious by very far as was expected by the owner.

Sounds like imagination, and not ET from another planet who's going to travel a billion km to steal some rednecks' corn and moonshine. Sheesh.

It does sound like a nice story told to excuse um, thieves, who do steal corn and moonshine. Oh it was the fairies! The little people! The brownies!
edit on 12-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Maybe so. But there are strong similarities between old fairy folklore and modern day ufo sighting's and occurrences.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

It's all alien, not space critters or light rays or ghosts. The aliens know more about ghosts than anyone. The aliens have more in common with ghosts than they do humans.

One of the few videos to show, the craft are the lights, but the craft can move around and change shape like it is alive. I am not saying they are here now, I don't think they are here, I think every 50,000 of the videos of UFOs this year are direct lies, but I believe Dr Edgar Mitchell that we were visited.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
I'm pretty much convinced now that those black triangles are in
fact precognitive sentient phenomenon (light blobs).

KPB

You have to be lying to me, or joking. I cannot believe that you read that and now have formed some belief about it. What about the witness who has touched a black triangle? I do not understand how people can believe in things like the Easter bunny when someone tells them there is an Easter bunny, it is completeley ridiculous and probably factually just a motive to me people such as myself read and in the end waster their time, which cause enjoyment for the narcissist who loves to control the innocent people of earth.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Yes..Logic....Hmmm...Logic....Logic....

Indeed. My primitve mind can't grasp the glory.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

I think that even Jade would agree with my point.

Im not insulting or demeaning you in any way.

Just because you think that 'energy beings' seem illogical to does not mean that you are the ultimate authority on the subject.

Maybe it can make sense if you had additional info.

That's all I was saying.

My apologies if I did not communicate clearly.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I don't believe in anything. Literally.

I have some likely observations and some hypothesis.

And no need to 'attack me' with your broad brush.

Go disagree with the British ministry of defense and other very authoritative researchers.

Now get me startef on 'god' and 'religion' and I think we'd have much more meeting of the mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join