It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Kills 4; Judge LITERALLY Lets Him Off Because He is Rich!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Nope. It was considered a death by dangerous driving, because he had been driving with impaired vision, and the court determined that he should have known better than to drive without first seeking a remedy for the impairment. That he had not realised how bad his vision had become was not considered a factor. The worst thing about the situation, other than the fatality, was the fact that he was utterly mortified by the event. He had devoted his life to keeping people healthy, saving peoples lives, and looking after folk, and in one fell swoop, in less than a second, he had taken a life.

Remorse does not even begin to describe the sensation, and I know this because I saw him in the street, before the court date, and after the incident. I have known the man since I was two years old, and the look in his eyes was an awful thing to see. It was so bad, I gave the fellow a bro hug, and I had not done that since I was five.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I am sure it will go further then it is now.
The system can't let folks walk, no matter how rich.
He will get something, not sure what.

I know, wishful thinking

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It now hit UK news now.

This is getting world wide attention.
edit on 13-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Assuming he is not a serial killer, if he is a "normal phsycho", one day his conscience will get him. He will never know a day or night of peace, might as well be in prison.

His parents are squarely to blame. He might as well have been born in the slums because they gave him nothing to look forward to or work for or dream about.

I am not enraged about the sentencing, because I am not surprised. I have first hand experience of how our legal system is for sale to the highest bidder. I do not know how the super rich have convinced the entire world that they are entitled to every good thing there is about being human. And when they fail we should feel sorry for them.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

It begs the question; can you be RAISED to be a sociopath, or are you BORN a sociopath.

edit on 13-12-2013 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

QuantumDeath
reply to post by AntiNWO

So, Judge Dredd. Are you not aware that he's under 10 years probation? There's a strong chance he may see resentencing with his coarse behavior.

10 years probation?! WOW! That poor kid! What injustice! An out of control multiple murderer will be forced to behave? My God, what's this country coming to?

He killed 4 and completely destroyed several lives and gets a slap on the wrist, and that's perfectly acceptable to you. Nice going.

If you're concerned about wealthy sociopaths/psychopaths plowing the justice system, then after reading this, you'll become the bastion of justice, go out and do what needs to be done to make things right.

Do what? Stand in front of the judge's home and yell at him from the street? Give me this family's money and you can bet your life I could do something. As I said, money is power.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

QuantumDeath

So, Judge Dredd. Are you not aware that he's under 10 years probation? There's a strong chance he may see resentencing with his coarse behavior.

And after his little holiday/therapy he will likley move to the caymans or Virgin Islanda or some other 1% friendly encave and sit his probation period out in saftey there without the fear of being draged back to prison. Hell he may even go to some foreign university and while the time away there partying and drink driveing.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
both the French and the Russian people took care of their clueless wealthy rulers, along with their entire families, in a most severe and bloody way. to this day, I still don't understand the stupidity of wealthy people, when they do not take seriously the intense anger that their own greed produces.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

crazyewok

QuantumDeath

And after his little holiday/therapy he will likley move to the caymans or Virgin Islanda or some other 1% friendly encave and sit his probation period out in saftey there without the fear of being draged back to prison. Hell he may even go to some foreign university and while the time away there partying and drink driveing.

Exactly! His parents bought and "winked-winked" his way outta this. Period. Done. The judge is just wall-papering the whole thing to make it look credible. "Affluenza" is not a defense, it is not even a psychiatric diagnosis. This kid is a sociopath and in my view it isn't worth the social effort on rehabilitation for the miniscule chance that he is even capable of pulling his head out of his rectum. Lock him up and leave him to rot, and slam his folks with enough lawsuits that they can't afford to loose anymore entitled lunatics on the population. These people are social parasites through and through; they've proven it, and they should lose their privileged, powerful place for that demonstrated lack of judgment and character.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Karma will return one day.....

To the family's of the 4 who were killed, very sorry for this unfortunate, reckless, BS situation you're all dealing with today. Justice was not served and I do apologize for this, I do hope you're able to find peace, unless you seek revenge and I wouldn't blame you for one second if you did....

I know we frown at 'an eye for an eye', due to the fact that we're more civilized as a society, but in all honesty where has that gotten us? To BS like this?? I think not...

Honestly, when I read stories like this I can't help but think of the below movie....

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
What's very worrisome about this story is that "wealthy" people now have a defense when they act recklessly.....

Shame on that judge and the DA for allowing this to happen. They SHOULD be fired ASAP... Damn, why did I have to read this story, now I'm pissed and it's Friday, a day I typically enjoy and look forward to.

This is one of the most outrageous things I have EVER heard. By this logic, are poor people excused from killing people because they are victims of their poverty????? This kid should be in prison for at LEAST 20 years.
edit on 13-12-2013 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Lawyers for Couch, 16, had argued that the teen's parents should share part of the blame for the crash because they never set limits for the boy and gave him everything he wanted.

Ok, if you want to put blame on the parents then send them to prison... Some one needs to go away, justice needs to happen, this poor guy lost his wife and daughter because of this kid...

"Let's face it. ... There needs to be some justice here," Eric Boyles, who lost his wife and daughter, told CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" on Wednesday night.
"For 25 weeks, I've been going through a healing process. And so when the verdict came out, I mean, my immediate reaction is -- I'm back to week 1. We have accomplished nothing here. My healing process is out the window," he said.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I dont like the eye for a eye and normely frown on revenge outside the legal system.

But this is such a failure of justice.

If the victims family murderd the kid and I was on the jury I would find them not guilty. Even if there was CCTV footage of them doing it and there was 1000 witnesses I would still say not guilty. Why? Well lackofjusticeuenza

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What texas should do is take the kid, get 100 guys and gals with guns. Remove all the ammuntion and replace with blanks all guns except 2 and 3 then hand out the guns randomly then execute the kid by fireing squad.

That way you wont know who actually killed the scumbag, even the persons that fired the live shots

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

crazyewok
I dont like the eye for a eye and normely frown on revenge outside the legal system.

But this is such a failure of justice.

If the victims family murderd the kid and I was on the jury I would find them not guilty.

What you are suggesting is the principle of "jury nullification"--where the jury not only judges the person, but the law. I think it is an underused but important part of the system.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

this kid is PRIME example why we must destroy every multi-millionaire and their HEIRS..

this kid will have more wealth and power than a MILLION decent working men,

And he will NEVER have to work, only hire a bunch of slime bag accountants and lawyers..

then he will GET RICHER off of investing in commodities that we buy daily. WE will be PUTTING money in this sleaze bag's pocket for life!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

NavyDoc
What you are suggesting is the principle of "jury nullification"--where the jury not only judges the person, but the law. I think it is an underused but important part of the system.

Well the judge nullified the law on the kid, so why can the law be nuffiled if the kid was the victim?

If he can have afluenza, then surely anyone that kills the kid could have revengeuenza?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

This kid doesn't belong to the 1 percent as you claim. Fred Couch this punks dad has property in Tarrant County Tx that's assessed at 583,000 with the mailing address linked to his sheet metal business in Fort worth Tx. Hardly super rich and more like upper middle class. The elite who belong to the one percent live in mansions with servants and don't get in trouble with the law because they own everything. 1,000 family's own 75 % of worlds wealth to give you a perspective. This punk deserves life in prison at the very least and the judge should be removed from the bench.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

crazyewok
reply to post by HanzHenry

I know.

There should be draconian penaltys for judges caught being brought. "life" in gennral population comes to mind, I say life as it wont be 25 years before parole, it will be 25 minutes before a shiv in the back.
edit on 12-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

we must destroy the judge system.. and reconfigure it. but this all must be AFTER we destroy the ELites.

All they need to do is act funny around the judge for him to get the hint.. Big profile case involving a rich kid, and all of the sudden daddy is giving the cold shoulder at the country club.. You remember seeing that before to other guys, right before the wife OD's, the daughter shacks up with a meth cooker and his buddies, the son gets jumped leaving a frat party and will never play rugby or walk right again..

Subtly is the ELites way, no LAW will stop them.. we must DESTROY THEM.. they are Smeegle

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, I think I just threw up in my mouth.

This is that little rich ass's "prison". Sometimes I'm ashamed to be an American

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join