It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Kills 4; Judge LITERALLY Lets Him Off Because He is Rich!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Get a good look at Ethan Couch. He's bound to be the president in 20 years after his parents scrub this record.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

I can see it now.

He has the "right" attitude to colllatroal damage to be president!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

NavyDoc

HanzHenry
reply to post by redhorse

this kid is PRIME example why we must destroy every multi-millionaire and their HEIRS..

this kid will have more wealth and power than a MILLION decent working men,

And he will NEVER have to work, only hire a bunch of slime bag accountants and lawyers..

then he will GET RICHER off of investing in commodities that we buy daily. WE will be PUTTING money in this sleaze bag's pocket for life!

Read the post a few above mine. The kid isn't super rich, but let's not let facts get in the way of class warfare.

You would destroy someone who has more than you? That's just as disgusting as the excess some people indulge in and crap some people do to the little guy. Just because someone is successful in life does not make them evil.

That post above yours found ONE piece of property in this guys name worth half a million and all of you think that is his total worth...? C'mon, NavyDoc, you're smarter than that. Members of my own family are worth more than that, and they have assets all over the place that you can't track down with a simple Google search. Even further, they certainly can't afford the treatment program this kid is getting.

This situation just doesn't add up to one measly half a million dollar piece of property. I don't buy it for a nanosecond. This guy is wealthy enough to have assets tucked away where neither you or I, or anyone short of a three letter agency will find them no matter how hard we look. Maybe Fred Couch is a 1%er, and maybe he is not, but you can bet he is worth way more than one casual internet search can come up with.

I don't condone violence against this family, but that kid should be in prison. His parents cannot handle wealth and authority responsibly, and I do hope they are financially destroyed by civil suits. They are using wealth to get a free pass and not play by societies rules, so they shouldn't have the wealth. There is more than simple have-not's to have's jealousy at play here, it is Rule of Law. They don't get a different application of the law because they are rich. That is class warfare too.
edit on 14-12-2013 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I know it's against ATS rules to list a petition on here, so I won't, but people need to Google Judge Jean Boyd petition and sign it to get her removed from her duties...

This same lady gave a 14 year old black boy 10 years jail for getting in a fight with a kid who fell on his head after being punched and died...

How do you give a black kid 10 years jail, but this wealthy white kid 10 years probation for killing 4??? The more I read about this case, the more pissed I get...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

jhn7537
I know it's against ATS rules to list a petition on here, so I won't, but people need to Google Judge Jean Boyd petition and sign it to get her removed from her duties...

I take it its US citizen only?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

crazyewok

jhn7537

I take it its US citizen only?

Good question, not 100% sure, I say if you feel against it strongly enough make your voice heard (if allowed)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Lady Justice does not always have an equal balance.

Sadly, if you have enough money, you can now tip
the balance in your favor.

This is the epitome of injustice. And is disgustingly,
becoming the norm!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Darkmask
This world is going to be a very scary place when all the good people get fed up to the point where they just wont take it any more. I'm almost to that point now. I think someone should kill the little puke and then his waste of skin Parents too. It is those kind of people and all who support them that are the cause of all the suffering and misery on this planet.

We need to have a world wide revolution similar to the French revolution. We need to exterminate ALL of the elite ruling class. Only then will we truly be free. KILL 'EM ALL, let God sort them out.

I couldnt agree more!!!

Dont worry, it is coming, at an ever increasing rate.....it wont be long now, not long at all.

I will be astonished if it is my teen aged son who has to take part as a man, I believe it will be much much sooner than that, I give them about 7 years max.

When America finally looses its #, and actually stands up, it will be like reading revelations in the bible, GOD help any who are responsible for this, as our military and political might is the only thing stopping a world wide purge from happening at this very moment.

True story

OBLVION ( it becons us all, in the end)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
With liberty and justice for all except those without money.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

winofiend
As long as kids like him a produced then whatever they do will not have any impact. Nothing we do *TO* them will change anything.

it's his parents that need locking up. they raised this sack of crap.

why is the world so dead set on turning me into the very thing I am trying not to be....

INDEED.

I do think the parents need some stiff penalties. But that's a whole 'nother can of worms.

And, this is just a hint of what the globalist elite are going to increasingly shove down the throats of their serfs and slaves . . . the rest on the planet.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oblvion

Trouble is . . . Pogo was right . . .

"We have met the enemy and he is us."

Dr Phil Zimbardo proved that with his prison experiments.

He noted that . . . if there are monsters . . . they aren't a big problem. There aren't many of them. We can gang up on them.

However, if the monster is WITHIN EACH of us, we have a much more troublesome problem.

Cue the Christian understanding of "original sin" passed down through the generations.

There's more perversity to go around.

Kill of the current crop of ruling elite and shortly a new crop would arise out of the rest of us. And the authoritarian manipulations and abuse would begin again.

There are no easy solutions . . .

However, the evil doers will be wiped off the planet at Armageddon.

That WILL BE A VERY NEW DAY.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

MrConspiracy
The world needs a reset.

If anyone finds it..... PRESS THE BIG RED BUTTON.

Sickly stuff.
edit on 13-12-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

The RESET button was found and implemented on a hilltop outside Jerusalem 2000 years ago.

The effective completion of the reset is scheduled at the literal end of the literal Armageddon when the last of the evil doers are removed from the planet.

Until then . . . it will get worse and worse than it has ever been.

The globalist elites have the mentality of the judge and the parents and the teen. They are virulently evil from the inside out. Sure, they are also victims of attachment disorder and thereby hollow humans desperately grasping for meaning and significance in all the hideous ways so typical of the elite through history.

Regardless . . . they have chosen to wallow and luxuriate in evil excesses. There will be an accounting that they won't begin to be able to pay for.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Are there any pics of Ethan &/or parents available?

Preferably where their eyes are clearly visible.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Apprently the judge is steping down next year......guess the bribe was good.......

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Hmmmmmm . . . . you have a link, perhaps?

Personally, I hope every person that crosses her path spits in the general direction of her feet, just short of hitting them.

I hope she is shunned every which way by every one of the "beautiful people" she is used to hobnobbing with.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is unbelievably, not that there are different standards for rich people everyone knew that, but they would bblatantly identify that as being the reason.

Not onky that but we are so bass ackwards lately in ideas of right and wrong.

Killing 4 people is totally acceptible for a kid and we cant punish him, not only that we are supposed to feel sorry for the poor little neglected rich kid and need to get him help.

Yet if a very little kid kisses a little girls hand, well that is just evil and we absolutely have to punish them and call it sexual harrassment. If a little kid uses imagination pretending his fingers are a gun, again we just MUST punish them we just have to draw the line there.

Killing people is just fine though as long as you are spoiled and rich. I sure hope we hit bottom soon so we can try to crawl back up becausevthis news is getting pathetic.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Looks like the attorny General is looking into this now. Source

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

TechUnique

16-year old Ethan Couch was driving drunk at THREE times the legal limit and had Valium in his system. He plowed into four people going 70 miles per hour in a 40 mile per hour zone, killing them. Other victims are severly injured; one has severe brain damage.

He pleaded guilty, of course. But Ethan's parents are very, very, very wealthy. (We are talking the 1%.) They hired an attorney that brought on a psychologist to say Couch was "a product of wealth" and was used to getting "whatever he wanted". Because he was so afluent and accustomed to never having consequences, the attorney argued that he should get therapy as opposed to jail.

Teen Kills 4; Judge LITERALLY Lets Him Off Because He is Rich!

Well well well. This leaves quite a bad taste in the mouth. We all knew that there was a double standard but this is just so obviously awful it is almost beyond comprehension. Just listen..

This was the argument, mind you, used in the defense:

He said Couch got whatever he wanted. As an example, Miller said Couch's parents gave no punishment after police ticketed the then-15-year-old when he was found in a parked pickup with a passed out, undressed 14-year-old girl. Miller also pointed out that Couch was allowed to drive at 13. He said the teen was emotionally flat and needed years of therapy. At the time of the fatal wreck, Couch had a blood alcohol content of .24, said Tarrant County Sheriff Dee Anderson. It is illegal for a minor to drive with any amount of alcohol in his or her system.

I don't understand how this is even possible. Surely there will be uproar over this? In the UK people would be going absolutely crazy..

Even after he killed those people, he was uncooperative and combative with the emergency services and walked away from the police saying "I'm outta here".

I am absolutely horrified.. the amount of people hurt by this tragedy is unreal, my heart goes out to all those involved and their families..

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yep, that would be because we are such a responsible society. My Dod would have sent the parents to prison for dereliction of duty.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This will open all new sorts of legal loop holes.....his parents didnt teach him right or wrong!!

I was drunk so Im not responsible for my actions!!

I was on drugs...it wasnt me!!

The...... god made me do it defense!!

I wasnt breast fed as a child plea!!!

I was molested as a child...thats why I molest children..I thought it was normal PLEA!!!!!

Then we will hear..I didnt kill him...the gun did plea!!! (well... actually this one is already happening!!!)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join