It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASMR, death, And dreams. why i thought i was jesus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a neologism for a perceptual phenomenon characterized as a distinct, pleasurable tingling sensation in the head, scalp, back, or peripheral regions of the body in response to visual, auditory, olfactory, and/or cognitive stimuli. The nature and classification of the ASMR phenomenon is controversial. Tom Stafford, a professor at the University of Sheffield, says, "It might well be a real thing, but it's inherently difficult to research.
en.wikipedia.org...

So i get this tingling feeling around the crown of my head.
sometimes whispering voices and other noises trigger it.
but it usually happens when i ask questions.

It feels really good, better than an orgasm feels, and it feels similar.
sometimes i will read something and then ill feel a really good tingling sensation.

since 2011 i have been trying to communicate with it, i ask it questions about religion, time travel extraterrestials, etc.

I dont know if i am hallucinating the feeling of touch or not, and i have hallucinated voices coming to me.
I am diagnosed with schizophrenia so i cant tell if it is real or not.

I thought every possible situation, i thought that aliens were using technology on me and i actually tried to use a tinfoil hat, i thought the government was doing it to me, i thought i was possesed by demons, i thought time travelers from the future were interdimesional beings and that they could do this to me.

It knows my every thought, it feels like something is reading my mind, because i will think to myself about something and then sometimes i will feel a tingling sensation around the crown of my head. sometimes i would speak outloud and get the tingling sensation.

It continues to this very day. It feels like i am in communication with something else. i would say " Right for yes, left for no." when i ask myself questions and i would feel pain in either the right or left arms, usually the wrists.

I had told my grandmother about this who is very religious and catholic and she said sometimes the saints come down with Jesus' Afflictions. so thats one theory.

Im personally torn on religion, i was one of those people who believed they were jesus. Because of the things happening to me, and what i saw in the sky, and the voices that came to me, and the tingling sensation. i had thought that the tingling sensation had something to do with jesus' crown of thorns, and that the "right for yes, left for no" pain in the wrists was from jesus' crucifixion.

I have a scar on my right thigh that looks like an egyptian eye, oneday im going to get the outline of it tattood in the same place. I had a dream where one of my best friends justin was matthew the apostle, and in my dream he had asked me "how do you know this?" and i replied to him "Crown of Kings." (I was reffering to what i called, at the time, tingling crown chakra.) In another dream i had me and my good friend danny were discussing how we were jesus and judas in a past life. I had asked my friend danny about the dream and he had noticed how schizophrenic i was at the time and since then we have drifted apart.

I get heavy tingling sensation to
Angels and demons are basically the same thing.
that im possesed by legion.
that humans in/from the future are real and influence the present day.

I used to believe that the tingling sensation was from something Divine, and that it meant ultimate truth.
then i read online about how other people feel the ASMR tingling sensation and that they trigger it with whisper videos and certain noises.

I was on a quest of enlightenment, to learn everything about the universe that i could.
i eventually learned all of the stuff i made in this thread Sacred Geometry Holographic Universe Counciousness Golden Ratio Mandlebrot Set& the Illusion of Time

and on thursday september 29th 2011 i believe that i rose from the dead. or i had a near death experience. I had posted on facebook a bunch of documentaries and the law of one ra channelings and i had posted
" you are God. Or im Already Dead." after i posted that i stood up and it felt like things in my brain were connecting, i thought the left and right hemispheres of my brain were connecting or something. then i had felt my pineal glad like.. swell or became active im not sure. but anyways i then had a stroke and i fell over on the floor. The thing is that while i was on the floor i had seen a bright white light, and i had felt pain all over my body, and the area around my crown where i feel the tingling sensation was ery painful.The Harlot, The Virgin, The Dragon, and The Bright Morning Star. in this thread I show my interpretation of revelation and venus being in the belly of virgo with Hydra which covers one third of the zodiac standing next to virgo.

on thursday september 29th 2011 is when this "sign in heaven" had happened, where venus was in virgo.

So thats why i thought i was jesus, i get the tingling sensation when i ask if i am jesus, or if i was jesus in a past life. and the dreams i have had sometimes they are biblical or religious. i had seen a tree with a perfect circle around it in the clouds, and a stairway to heaven in the clouds. and a cloud that looked like simba.

Im really scared because i dont know if it really is my schizophrenia playing tricks of the mind or if i am in communication with something else. feeling the tingling sensation is an everyday thing for me and sometimes i use it to guide me but i am scared of who or what is making the tingling sensation happen. Am i a target of energy weapons, do spirits haunt me, or do extraterrestials have something to do with it, or is something divine happening? i dont know.

Today, i dont really believe that i am jesus. i dont know how to prove if jesus was real or not and i dont have any proof that myself is jesus reincarnated or anything.

do you feel a tingling sensation when you read any of the above post?
edit on 11-12-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

This is why I shake my head every time I hear or read about someone trying to "ascend". We are human beings, composed of physical matter and therefore bound to its laws. Just because we don't want to be physical doesn't mean we can just NOT be physical. We have lessons to learn here, regardless of whether we feel they are necessary or not. Enjoy your time on this earth and wait patiently. There's no rushing the processes that fell into place billions of years before you were a gleam in your mamas' eyes.

Sometimes, fastforwarding perfection only generates its antithesis. But then again, who are we to say what perfection and imperfection are? Perhaps what you are is exactly what you need to be and you just don't know it because you're too busy exercising the shallow naivety of your relative youth and inexperience. You have the imagination to consider greater things but not the wisdom to understand what makes it greater. If you did, you might realize that the reason it is great is the reason you don't need it RIGHT NOW IMMEDIATELY AT ONCE DONT MAKE ME WAIT DAMMIT!!!

Don't be like those Black Friday hyenas.

edit on 11-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am going out on a limb here...

But, I am pretty sure you are not Jesus.

Seriously Bro, Talk with a Pro.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

whyamIhere
I am going out on a limb here...

But, I am pretty sure you are not Jesus.

Seriously Bro, Talk with a Pro.

i dont believe that im jesus anymore, i had used to about a year ago when my schizophrenia was really bad.
i dont know of any pros to talk to about the things ive said in the OP .
i dont have anyone to talk to about it, i dont really have a support group, so i thought id find some people on ats to discuss my crazies with.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I get Funky Tingles also.

but never have I ever thought to ask it a question. What an odd concept. Bit like asking that feeling you get right before you poop.

It just doesn't compute.

Just enjoy being human. it won't always be that way. And most of the time it's not pleasurable. No point analysing it when it happens, just accept it. Or you might cause it to cease.

Smile, and give it to someone else as they sit there thinking "how odd, what is it they're doing.. its making me feel those funny tingles again.." and see how many people you can infect.

Spread the tingles of not-jesus. beats being nailed to a tree for being nice.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I can infer from your avatar that you understand the cyclical nature of "God" and all that is, be it physical or ethereal. That is a good place to start understanding. Do not fear it at all, even the painful feelings, as pain is nothing more than another physical sensation that is needed for us to be physical beings. You are not Jesus, nor are you being contacted by aliens (I too thought this was happening when I first encountered these feelings), nor is it the government.

I experience the same thing whenever I am creating music, to the point that sometimes i'll break down into tears from the beauty of it. As far as I can tell, through research and experience, it is "God" letting itself, if you can call it that, be actively present within your consciousness during times when your crown is extremely active. It is a beautiful thing, and a far as i'm concerned, a feeling that leads to the path of truly BEING, a feeling that is a peek into Nirvana. Keep searching, live to experience this feeling, and take from each experience everything that you can. Learn from every contact that you make. You are part of something special, as we all are. We are ALL "Jesus", not just you. Use these feelings to help others, do not let selfishness hinder your progress.

I hope this helps brother.

Peace.

Also remember that your only "Schizophrenic" if you let these experiences get in the way of your life. Schizophrenics normally have internal conversations of their own mind confusing them and battling within them, but it is still them, this is not you from what you say, this is the ether. Like I said, learn from what is said to you, and use it to help others. Just remember to keep your cool, keep your composure, and enjoy the fact that you are a part of humanity, and play your part the best you can.
edit on 12/11/2013 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I love ASMR. I usually get it when listening to particularly elegant singing, or looking at an image that just randomly triggers it. Watching Bob Ross is a popular trigger, I believe. I don't get an effect from him, but I can see why one would.
It's mistaken by those who never experienced it as 'the chills', which kind of annoys me. I've had both, and I know the difference.

I've never felt a spiritual or religious connection to the sensation, though.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Sounds like you are a fellow 'UFO contactee'.

If you have the means, maybe you could go to my Peyote church for a spirit walk. The Peyote spirits are wise.

"The schizophrenic is drowning in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight." -Joseph Campbell

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

The tingles...
Better than an orgasm...
Like being bathed or showered (at different times) in pure ecstasy.
For a while (developed over the course of two months, lasted much longer) mine developed into what, at the time, I termed "reins of the spirit"... It was literally as if someone had installed reins into the muscles in the back of my neck, down to the base of the shoulder blades... At some point, I simply started following "the tugs"...that eventually produced long, intensely perplexing & humiliating experience/s...that I won't go into, here.
I don't know the answer to your ultimate question...but, believe that "insanity" can result, if you don't somehow "ground" yourself to "this" reality.
U2U me, if you need/want more conversation on these matters.
6 years have passed, since it began... The physiological instances & incidents have grown less frequent and more (generally) subdued - primarily, I think, because I decided to continue living - rather than waiting for or pursuing some magical, world-altering "awakening" or "ascension"...
But - in TOTAL HONESTY - I don't know, anymore than anyone-else does...just...what...it...is...
Good Luck.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Has it happened since they started you an new medication? I know I have read in the past that certain medications can cause those sorts of feelings. It may just be a side-effect of a medication that you may be on. Discuss the symptoms with whomever prescribes your medications, and they may be able to narrow it down. If you feel that it is something that helps you, you may not want to talk to them about adjusting medications. If you feel that it's something that bothers you, which it sounds like, see if they can help you.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by InFriNiTee

Don't know where the OP is...but - I can tell you that there is a reluctance to relinquish these sensations (minimally). I'm sure, in part, there is some bit of conviction that they (the sensations &/or manifestations) have to do with some "chosen one" psychological twist...

Please understand that the "chosen one" disorder does not always manifest in a favorable fashion...

Mine, which began in a fairly typical (tic) "savior of the world" genre...devolved, months (almost a year) later, into a "bottom of the barrel" disorder/conviction - which, though EXTREMELY painful, depressing, and life-draining...may have been what 'saved' me.

Regardless of how socially-attuned, intelligent or otherwise "mature" we might like to think-ourselves -- when the possibility that we are "special/chosen" presents itself, with synchronicities flowing like wine, and...our ego(s) jumping on the band-wagon - along with some catalyst to induce a greater investment of emotions...we are all susceptible. ...and some...more than others.

I was not on any prescriptions, either prior to or during the extreme involvement...and, neither have I been, since.
...Was asked by a psychiatrist/psychologist/psychoanalyst (? - I don't remember which) if I would take prescriptions to "get rid" of the delusions, if prescribed - and I responded "probably not".

Regarding the "tingles, et al" -- they are really not something ANYone would want to... ... ...lose.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Not to be harsh but...a lot of those are symptoms of schizophrenia. I would seek professional guidance on this, especially if you already have had a stroke.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I work in a psychiatric hospital and what you are describing is almost certainly schizophrenia. Find a psychiatrist and get on some medication soon. Terrible, terrible things can happen when people do not take medications.

Feel free to PM me questions.
edit on 14-12-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join