It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport murals... A new perspective.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So I have been rather intrigued with Comet Ison, and I have been really trying to figure out this whole mess of what is really going on. I'm under the impression there is more than meets the eye, as I truly believe a lot of other people are as well. There was a reason it was named the "Comet of the Century".
On a different note, I am also very interested in the DIA. I haven't been looking into the murals lately, though... I just happened across a page while I was doing some searching on conspiracies in general, and the image quality on the picture was quite good, so I noticed something I had NEVER noticed in the picture before and I clicked on the link. Now, I may be TOTALLY off base here, but I don't think so. I REALLY think I'm onto something here!
If you're not familiar with the DIA or it's creepy murals, you should study it. It's seriously disturbing. It's TPTB's disturbing way of showing off their sick plans for the world... And it's SCARY as hell.
DIA Murals Link
In that link, the guy who created the page numbers the murals... 1, 2, 3, and 4. He says it's an order for the way things are going to play out, supposedly. (I never knew they were numbered like that before. It brought a whole different perspective for me)
Now, check out the first mural. Notice the pretty flower that's GLOWING with the white winged dove in the middle. Does anyone else think that could be symbolism... Say for the WINGED Comet Ison, that just dove into the sun? Could it possibly be a warning for TPTB, so they know when the time is coming to bug out?
Which would then lead to what is happening in mural two... I'm not saying that anything in particular is going to happen to cause the chaos in murals 2 through 4, but it's all pretty weird. I haven't had a chance to really look at any further details lately, and I wanted to post this ASAP for people who might be interested in looking into it further as well.
I think TPTB know something BIG is coming now that Ison has made its appearance. I don't know what or when, but it could be soon, and they are prepping to bug out. The 16th as the Mayan end date might not be a stretch. I was trying to stay skeptical, but between finding this, the possible Mayan end date, Mandela's funeral, OH... And the illuminati card for the meteor strike... (Check THAT one out, talk about bizarre), along with the east coast emergency supply order for October 1st. There are only so many coincidences, but these are just too many things adding up.
Like I said, I just wanted to post this for people who might be interested in looking a little deeper as well. If I'm wrong then great!!
I hope I am. I am not big on doom.
The one last thing that I wanted to post about DIA that I haven't seen posted here before is regarding the Braille near the capstone. I discussed this with someone earlier on FB and they made a comment about it looking like binary code. I don't have a photo available of it right now to post, but if someone knows anything about binary code, that might bring some light to all this too...?
Ok... Have at it. I'm ready for the trolls and shills! LOL. But if I am on to something I don't want to just sit and not say anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

What is the relationship between this comet and the DIA in your thinking?

I know a lot about the DIA and little about the comet

btw thanks for the link

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

Posting doom on ATS? Isnt that against the T&C s?

I was actually looking at the murals this morning. On another site someone was comparing the people surrounding the dead leopard to Mandela, as his coffin was covered in leopard skin (fabric?).
Dooom

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well the DIA is well known for having a major underground complex. A lot of people think it's a place where the Elite will go in case of a SHTF scenario. The pale horse of the apocalypse sits in the front as you drive up to the airport. To me, it tells the story in the place where the elite will be sitting pretty. Sick, isn't it?
edit on 11-12-2013 by Piper96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
wrong thread.....
edit on 12/11/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Mural 1: All the races, ethnicities, species, the bounty of the world. Life.

Mural 2: The loss of ethnic and species diversity, the extinct only to be seen in museums. Death.

Mural 3: The triumph of the righteous and diverse over oppression. Good.

Mural 4: The oppression of the Middle East (scimitar/gas mask) and the destruction of peace. Evil.

I suspect they mishung 3 and 4 and didn't bother to correct it. They could also be interpreted as 1/3) what we want and 2/4) what we ended up with.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
These murals were "explained" by a DIA Official in a positve light on last week's episode of "America Unearthed" on the HIstory Channel. Their remark is they are about what "could" happen if...

I'm not personally buying that...but the episode is worth watching as Forensic Geologist Mike Wolter goes there and investigates underground as well.

I believe this episode is available on-line at YouTube and the History Channel. Worth a look...

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

That episode was atrocious…superficial and without any challenging questions. The lady led him underground and the geologist didn’t even ask about the major elements of the theory, such as the other levels underground, and whether they buried those 5 buildings.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Willtell

That episode was atrocious…superficial and without any challenging questions. The lady led him underground and the geologist didn’t even ask about the major elements of the theory, such as the other levels underground, and whether they buried those 5 buildings.

Yeah, I saw that too. Stunk it did. That show sucks.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Piper96

DIA Murals Link

That's a great link to learn all about DIA. I like the thorough breakdown of the murals.

I don't really see ISON in the flower, but I do wonder, what does the flower represent? It has the attention of most of the people, it has a strong aura, looks magical... possibly a psychadelic plant?

The DIA definitely creeps me out, and we all know "they" like to hide things in plain sight before they do their atrocities. The murals fit nicely with the Antichrist story, convincing the world to disarm for peace, then bringing on total devastation. Whatever it is, it isn't good for the people, animals, or forests, whatever its supposed to be.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Yeah, I agree. But, what are they gonna say? I saw that 'explanation" and I about fell over. I mean, really?

Apparently, "de-nile" ISNT ONLY a river in Egypt. One day...the truth will come out...those murals are all disturbing. The show was too...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Restricted

Yep...what a laugh. Some "spokesperson". Anyone could tell the whole thing was just to get out some min-ute amount of dis-information, all of which was untrue...but expected to shut up half of us "enquiring minds"...
I dont think it worked....we arent stupid.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I commented on the murals here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think there's any conspiracy.
edit on 21-12-2013 by RadarOReilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The only thing of interest in that show was the guy linking the Georgia Guidestones to the DIA.
I had never necessarily thought of a connection.

But interestingly, there is no doubt in my mind that the Guidestones were erected by Rosicrucian Masons. They really aren’t hiding it (since the guy’s pseudonym is RC Christian).
Perhaps the geologist was suggesting, by linking the two, that the DIA also was constructed by Rosicrucian masons.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RadarOReilly

You don’t think there’s no conspiracy.

Well I don’t know one way or the other. But I do have a feeling that there is something going on.

But what I do think is that on a whole the Murals are a positive message and that the conspiracy folks are a bit hysterically inclined to ALWAYS see the negatives only.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Agreed. I do suspect from all we are seeing and have been hearing about the place since they started building it, is that its for some other purpose in a world gone wrong. Governments have to prepare in advance for what they know will eventually come, and Im thinking this is probably one of them.

Ive been reading about underground tunnels and tubes for about 20+ years now too, and I don't think its too far fetched to think they have the will....East to South to North etc under our cities. We know they have the machines...the photos of tunnel boring machines are out there...and Im sure they have the will and intent to use them.

The show was a sad portrayal of the most likely scenario.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

"Notice the pretty flower that's GLOWING with the white winged dove in the middle. Does anyone else think that could be symbolism... Say for the WINGED Comet Ison"

I honestly know what it feels like to dive that deep into something. Simply try to take a few steps back and get a fresh perspective. You just saw a bird in a picture and made the connection to a comet.

Bird -> comet.

I know it may seem to you like you found the holy grail. But you just managed to connect two completely separate items via your imagination.

And right after your solid evidence in form of the bird you immediately let go of the trail because murials 2-4 are way too confusing...

So we have ONE connection, and that is that birds and comets both fly. Actually one just falls.
edit on 25-12-2013 by Nightaudit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join