It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5th Grader Suspended for Imaginary Weapon.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

SgtBenton
That is just lame. Whatever happened to '...shall not be infringed?'

Never mind imaginary bows and arrows. This semester, over a period of weeks, I took my class of 9-12 year olds out on the school oval and we all shot bows and arrows as part of physical education. The students shot school owned bows and I used an elderly compound bow because my new one would have punched the arrows right through the targets.

Wake up America! You're letting your Second Amendment rights be extiguished by thought control in your primary schools. I don't mean that children should be allowed to bring weapons to school, but your teachers have a responsibility to educate your children is a way which is consistent with the spirit of, and the values inherent in, the Constitution. Do you think children who have been utterly pacified by selective inculcation will ever stand up to defend the Constitution when the time comes?

If they will not defend the Constitution, they will not defend themselves, because the two are one and the same.

...and I'm not even an American.

Our teachers can't even teach real history. Christopher Columbus discovered america???

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

I never did see that one....must download it!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I dont get why people are surprised somebody is offended by the P word.
one it's a swear word, so hardly surprising some might get offended.
two, it's offensive to women, we all know it comes from saying that something is bad, because it's feminine.

hardly a shock.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
He's probably better off not being in a school run by idiots.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

WilsonWilson
I dont get why people are surprised somebody is offended by the P word.
one it's a swear word, so hardly surprising some might get offended.
two, it's offensive to women, we all know it comes from saying that something is bad, because it's feminine.

hardly a shock.

Maybe I should have used the word "wussification". Sorry. I don't offend easily. It was a jest about how incidents like this are turning our once great nation into a lump of wussies.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join