It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Cylindrical UFO fly inside Popocatepectl Volcano. AGAIN....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Arken

d the ufo withstand the heat of the volcano?
NOT saying it's a real UFO but not all volcanoes are active and hot. Some have a caldera sealing the volcano. These are called dormant volcanoes.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

draknoir2

Arken

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Arken

How would the ufo withstand the heat of the volcano?

I don't know.

Maybe "frequency" is the answer?

No, the answer is 42.

No it's 52. You forgot to carry the one. It happens.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

jaws1975
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Jacques Valles is one of the most trusted ufo investigators according to skeptics, and one of his biggest idea's was the multidimensional visitation hypothesis. Please explain why this would be considered pseudo scientific bull ****?

Jacques Valles. That explains it quite plainly.
He's not a scientist he's a charlatan out for your bucks because he knows you're out there and others like you who need to believe this crap.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is just another case of starting with a visual phenomenon and desperately trying to force it into the shape of a UFO sighting. It makes no sense that a spacecraft would fly head first into a volcano but now you have gone with the UFO angle you have to try and defend it and come up with ludicrous reasons for why a spacecraft might fly into a volcano.

It's just like the Apollo 20 fiasco with the spacecraft on the moon, it all fits together so well until you realised that if it were true the spacecraft would have to be 3.5 kilometres long at which point the whole thing became a dead horse but people insisted on flogging it by coming up with all manner of silly reasons for why a 3.5km long spaceship with a cockpit the size of a skyscraper might exist

In most walks of life you begin by eliminating the more prosaic and likely explanations first before you move onto other things. On this forum there seems to be a culture of jumping to the most extreme and exciting explanation and clinging on to it relentlessly.

There's a million and one more likely explanations than an alien craft, the video is of such appallingly bad quality that one can only assume very low quality recording equipment was used, the kind vulnerable to sensor bloom on highlights for example. It could just be an aircraft miles away leaving a streaking effect due to the slow shutter speed the camera is using.

Nobody knows for certain what the video shows but the fact is that it is more likely to be something mundane and ordinary and an interaction between the electronics and settings on that camera and something man made and known to us all than a UFO and if you can't see that you're in denial. I promise you there are MILLIONS of videos on the internet with image artefacts that resemble what we see in the video, videos of weddings, kids playing, airshows, holidays, diet coke wth mentos etc etc.

The ordinary and unexciting explanations have gotten where they are today by being proven over and over and hence gaining credibility not losing it. Unless you can rule out the likely suspects then there is really no sense in shouting about alien spacecraft as you're just seeing faces in clouds and substituting reality with your imagination.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Looks like a straw.

The kind that desperate people grasp at!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

PhoenixOD
reply to post by Arken

Oh i dont know , the moto is deny ignorance not make stuff up for stars Arken, maybe its you who's on the wrong website if you want to encourage ignorance rather than deny it. The simple fact is there is a higher mathematical probability of it being something other than a thing that we dont even know exists yet. Maybe you have trouble with maths and dont understand how to calculate probability.

But as its a very poor video of a UFO (even for you) its impossible to tell anything at all about it.

edit on 11-12-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

You misjudged Arken. He is an innocent. Unsophisticated and gullible not not malicious.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

signalfire
Surviving the heat of a volcano or the threats in space at near light speed is nothing if you've long since figured out that there's far more 'nothing' between atoms than there is substance. We're all constantly being permeated by cosmic rays. You don't feel them, do you?

It always amuses me that humans judge possibilities based on their own (soon to be thoroughly debunked) understanding of physics and reality.

You also don't feel the cold virus as it enters your system but you sure feel the effects of it when it settles in and breeds.
Quantum physics may change our view of the Universe but until we can apply that to actual life it really means nothing. It's been that way since the beginning of time and it hasn't made a difference in the human perception of solidity. I've known about atoms since grade school. I still have to get up and go to work in a very solid world every day.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

Stellar debris probably wouldn't be an issue. Solid matter only makes up 4% of the Universe. It's mostly empty or dark energy which doesn't react with us in any way.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

torsion
Looks like a straw.

The kind that desperate people grasp at!

Very nice play on words mate...like it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

From an over-exposed, blurred streak you've managed to determine its size, shape, distance, nature, precise flight path, and even the "physics" behind it's resistance to heat.

You should work for NASA.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have seen Members of ATS are Searching for an Answer as how
this Possible Claim of a UFO can Enter a Very Hot Volcano!

1) Anti Gravity

2) Metal Element Unknown to this Planet

3) Frequency to a Point the Object becomes inter-dimensional

Ivan Alvarado obtained his PhD in Electrical Engineering from UCLA. For over 10 years he has collaborated in multiple research programs in both academy and industry, all of them in the area of nano-scale fabrication for electronics and photonics. His areas of expertise are Electron Beam Lithography, Scanning Electron Microscopy, EDS Microanalysis, and Atomic Force Microscopy. He is a currently an active member of the Independent Investigations Group in Hollywood, California.

www....(nolink)/author/ivan-alvarado
www.disclose.tv...

Claim: The metal samples provided by Billy Meier and analyzed by IBM chemist Marcel Vogel showed extraordinary properties.

Properties Marcel Vogel claims to have been found on the metal samples:
billymeierufocase.com...

edit on 12-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

phantomlord
reply to post by Famouszor

A lot of UFO researches disregard UFO videos that are high def and easily distinguishable, because they're commonly CGI. They believe the ETs have technology that disrupts our video cameras.

There has been A LOT of UFO activity and video shot at/around the Popo volcano. Coincidence? Maybe. It certainly warrants further investigation.

To everyone wondering how these ET can withstand magma temperatures, think about how rapidly our physics has advanced in the past 50 years, then consider that these ET have physics that is perhaps thousands, or even millions of years more advanced than ours. We can't understand a lot of their capabilities, because we just don't know the science yet.
edit on 11-12-2013 by phantomlord because: typo

Good points in your reply.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

fatdeeman
Nobody knows for certain what the video shows but the fact is that it is more likely to be something mundane and ordinary and an interaction between the electronics and settings on that camera and something man made and known to us all than a UFO and if you can't see that you're in denial.

FACT you say! You're throwing that word around pretty carelessly. The real fact: no one (or very few) here knows what's happening around Popo volcano. You discourage others from jumping to conclusions, while jumping to your own conclusion. Keep grinding that axe.
edit on 12-12-2013 by phantomlord because: grammar

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

phantomlord

fatdeeman
Nobody knows for certain what the video shows but the fact is that it is more likely to be something mundane and ordinary and an interaction between the electronics and settings on that camera and something man made and known to us all than a UFO and if you can't see that you're in denial.

FACT you say! You're throwing that word around pretty carelessly. The real fact: no one (or very few) here knows what's happening around Popo volcano. You discourage others from jumping to conclusions, while jumping to your own conclusion. Keep grinding that axe.

Did you read the thread title?

Seems there are plenty of dull axes to go around.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't understand why people are arguing with each other over this, the entire point is that the exact same thing happened last year - and nobody knows what it is. The thing was flying and it's unidentified. That makes it a UFO - that simple. But hey, I'll gladly go off into a strange tangent of my own I have come across the idea that these UFO's use the Earth's volcanoes as a sort of "gas station" where they can refuel themselves - ok, now you can all make fun of me

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

Perhaps just perhaps that is where they really live. Imagine being able to work and thrive in a magma environment? Using it as power source is pure bunk. Too much free energy coming out of the sun for that to practical at any level.
IF that is real it points out several capabilities beyond the ken of modern man. Or it just means a bug flew close to the lens again and makes us all look foolish by talking about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

phantomlord

Yes but I jump to realistic and statistically more likely conclusions. You have missed the point completely. If a mundane and boring explanation has been proven time and time again to be correct then it is a fact that it is the more likely explanation.

When I hear a bump in the night it could well be a monster under my bed but seeing as how every other single time it has happened it turned out to be one of my cats it's a fact that my cats are the more likely culprits and that if I didn't pursue that possibility first and went straight to the monster under bed conclusion I would be acting without regard for logic or common sense.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Yes, my thought also. If these guys can travel light years, heat would not be a concern. But ya gotta wonder what they want with it ? Can they use it as fuel ? Beats me ! Nice find OP !

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Lots of ash in the air around there sir. I think it's a ten mile no fly zone. But yeah, must every picture of these craft be blured and fuzzy ?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
the lights in the third video reminds me of the UFO's in hessdalen... nice video..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join